Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Business is booming?????????? Call me when they get those Attitude Era ratings. How many TV shows would have been scrapped for having ratings drop from potentially the 11 mark (WCW & WWF audiences) to barely scratching the 3 mark

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    DB should make a team of small yet technically sound wrestlers may be DB/Dolphy/Kofi/Returning Tyson Kidd...a new age FACE version of Radicalz which will be fighting the corporation!!
    That's what I said last week, it would be amazing to have Daniel bryan recruiting only small technical wrestlers like him for Survivor Series, but we all know that won't happen. The Bryan team will probably be himself, Show, Ziggler, Henry(?), Miz(?)...something like that. Tyson Kidd in Daniel Bryan's Team would be just amazing for me :-)
    Respect the beard !

I really dont get the hate on factions..... Always when sucess is talked about in wrestling it always comes back to the attitude era, From front to back it was succesfull due to factions IMO.

D-X
    Ministry of Darkness
    Corperartion
    McMahon Helmsley
    Nation of Domination
    Radicalz
    Corperate ministry

Great storylines come from factions, screwinf "team mates" over is the best way to get a good feud going, Also its a oppertunity to get more talent over without giving them much to do, Hell even Funaki and Taka had there own little family at 1 point lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    That's what I said last week, it would be amazing to have Daniel bryan recruiting only small technical wrestlers like him for Survivor Series, but we all know that won't happen. The Bryan team will probably be himself, Show, Ziggler, Henry(?), Miz(?)...something like that. Tyson Kidd in Daniel Bryan's Team would be just amazing for me :-)
    yeah even I feel the team would be like what you said may be with Show/Henry and all...but if DB recruits smaller/technical wrestlers it would suit the story line....DB/Tyson kidd/Kofi in one team is like my dream team......

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    It's the deadly Siren of pro wrestling. TNA has fallen victim to its' allure. When a good faction starts, people always want too much of a good thing.
    True enough can't have just one stable in a company it always leads to the creation of another.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage3:16 View Post
    Business is booming?????????? Call me when they get those Attitude Era ratings. How many TV shows would have been scrapped for having ratings drop from potentially the 11 mark (WCW & WWF audiences) to barely scratching the 3 mark

Stuck in the past aren't we?
    Its people like you need to realize a wrestling program will never be as good as the Attitude Era..

Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    like HHH says, business is booming. daniel bryan is like the PG version of steve austin and triple H is stepping in the shoes off Vince.

with the rest of the roster on the sideline (iron clad contract or not) afraid of being fired who will step up?
    so I started thinking ... the beard is here!! no, I don't mean daniel, i mean Bray Wyatt. His gimmick allows him to save the WWE universe of the demons, aka HHH. If Kane joins the family he, Rowan and Harper can take on the SHIELD. while Bray takes on the evil itself HHH and Daniel has Randy Orton one on one.

I know Bray isn't really face material but isn't a family more important than business? And doesn't want HHH that the Bray Waytt project succeeds? What better way to put them over then putting them in the biggest storyline going on right now?
    The Wyatts are not ready to be faces and their gimmick would be shit as faces..