Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the corportion vs the family

like HHH says, business is booming. daniel bryan is like the PG version of steve austin and triple H is stepping in the shoes off Vince.

with the rest of the roster on the sideline (iron clad contract or not) afraid of being fired who will step up?
    so I started thinking ... the beard is here!! no, I don't mean daniel, i mean Bray Wyatt. His gimmick allows him to save the WWE universe of the demons, aka HHH. If Kane joins the family he, Rowan and Harper can take on the SHIELD. while Bray takes on the evil itself HHH and Daniel has Randy Orton one on one.

I know Bray isn't really face material but isn't a family more important than business? And doesn't want HHH that the Bray Waytt project succeeds? What better way to put them over then putting them in the biggest storyline going on right now?

100% non sense
    Respect the beard !

What's with the sudden love of factions?

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It's the deadly Siren of pro wrestling. TNA has fallen victim to its' allure. When a good faction starts, people always want too much of a good thing.

DB show/Henry and Ziggler, possibly The Miz,

It was all set up last night. Wyatt family will have nothing to do with it.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It's not a recent phenomenon, you get one of these every few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    It's the deadly Siren of pro wrestling. TNA has fallen victim to its' allure. When a good faction starts, people always want too much of a good thing.
    you guys have to understand that factions made wrestling. everyone on this website complains about putting people over. as a older wrestling fan factions are the best way to do that plus factions offer better story lines. wrestling was never about high flying, or really technical wrestling it was always about story and the match only pushed the story forward. WWE realized that and is trying to get there again. stone cold was never technical in the ring but his story against the corp pushed him to legend status

Quote Originally Posted by ariesace View Post
    you guys have to understand that factions made wrestling. everyone on this website complains about putting people over. as a older wrestling fan factions are the best way to do that plus factions offer better story lines. wrestling was never about high flying, or really technical wrestling it was always about story and the match only pushed the story forward. WWE realized that and is trying to get there again. stone cold was never technical in the ring but his story against the corp pushed him to legend status
    Austin was a technical wrestler and became a brawler after injuring his neck.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesace View Post
    Problem is, factions only get so big before they collapse under their own weight. I don't have a Fritz Von Erich avatar because I don't appreciate classic wrestling. They can really only have 3-4 members before things get hard to manage.

The Von Erichs were great. The Freebirds were great. The Four Horsemen were great. Roddy Piper, Ace, and Paul Orndorf were a great heel faction. The original NWO was Hogan, Scott, and Nash.

Then you got this bullshit:

nWo Hollywood
    nWo Wolfpac
    nWo Elite
    nWo Wolfpac Elite
    nWo 2000

See how that can get out of hand?

Blog Entries
    DB should make a team of small yet technically sound wrestlers may be DB/Dolphy/Kofi/Returning Tyson Kidd...a new age FACE version of Radicalz which will be fighting the corporation!!