Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ's pipebomb

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    1. I think it was a sliiiiightly worked shoot, a very mild version of Punks pipebomb. Look at when she said, "And I didn't have to SUCK....up to the right people to make it in this company." I doubt the script WWE gave her to go off had her insinuating these girls blew the right people to get on the roster, which is definitely what she did. I thought it was awesome and definitely caught my attention.

2. Someone should have turned the damn volume off the camera near the Bella Twins. Their whiny, weak ass responses were drowning out AJ's stellar promo.
    Have a look about ten seconds before that line and then straight after to see which Diva shes talking about
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Have a look about ten seconds before that line and then straight after to see which Diva shes talking about
    One of the funkadactyles seemed pissed. She broke out a "oh no you didn't."

"I am not a NUGGET!"

I feel that although AJ's promo was great and she's a good wrestler her character's not as special as she may think, in fact she's just as interchangeable as the other Divas she bashed because her uniqueness is simply due to good creative writing and I'm sure most girls could shine just as much if given a character like hers. Let's not forget AJ reached the top by being the love interest of every top WWE guy for over a year so if not for that kind of booking that earned her so much attention she'd be no better off than Kaitlyn right now.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Per usual, I fast forwarded the diva segment.

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    Gosh ... I Love that Girl so much
    Who knows, maybe one day. One day.
    may be one day what ? Oh....really ? No way !!!
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I feel that although AJ's promo was great and she's a good wrestler her character's not as special as she may think, in fact she's just as interchangeable as the other Divas she bashed because her uniqueness is simply due to good creative writing and I'm sure most girls could shine just as much if given a character like hers. Let's not forget AJ reached the top by being the love interest of every top WWE guy for over a year so if not for that kind of booking that earned her so much attention she'd be no better off than Kaitlyn right now.
    Except she has the best mic skills in the Diva's division.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    Except she has the best mic skills in the Diva's division.
    And probably the most passion and in-ring skills (perhaps ONLY behind Natalya.) So yeah, she's interchangeable.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't think Brie Bella, Nicki Bella, Natalya, Eva Marie, JoJo, Alicia Fox or Kaitlyn could hold a candle to how AJ Lee has pulled off that gimmick. She's been very good with the microphone this past year for me. I don't think this was a pipebomb, just a very well delivered promo. Can you imagine one of the Bellas or Eva Marie trying to pull off that character. The only woman I think could pull that off is Paige, and shes in developmental. How you can say that AJ is interchangeable is beyond. By the way, not an AJ mark, just think she's one of the very few talented Diva's both in ring and on the mic.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    And probably the most passion and in-ring skills (perhaps ONLY behind Natalya.) So yeah, she's interchangeable.
    GG didn't say that AJ is interchangeable... She said the character/gimmick is one that can be given to MANY other talents and be successful.

Yes, AJ is the top current Diva. But AJ character of AJ Lee - Nerd-friendly, psycho ex, latch onto top stars - is something that can be interchanged with other wrestlers. I can see the Bella's playing that "latch onto top stars" bit well, mainly because it fits in real life. I can see Aksana and Layla as the psycho ex... And I can for sure see Paige being the Nerd-friendly character (not because she does nerdy things, but because the internet nerd love her)

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    GG didn't say that AJ is interchangeable... She said the character/gimmick is one that can be given to MANY other talents and be successful.

Yes, AJ is the top current Diva. But AJ character of AJ Lee - Nerd-friendly, psycho ex, latch onto top stars - is something that can be interchanged with other wrestlers. I can see the Bella's playing that "latch onto top stars" bit well, mainly because it fits in real life. I can see Aksana and Layla as the psycho ex... And I can for sure see Paige being the Nerd-friendly character (not because she does nerdy things, but because the internet nerd love her)
    Yes, they can all be given the character, but they would all be very bad at it because they aren't very talented people. Her character is interchangeable, but she isn't. For instance, if you gave Layla the character that AJ plays, it would be no where near as interesting. AJ's the one that makes the character interesting, not the other way around.