Page 275 of 328 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265273274275276277 285 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3271
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: WOW. Much Hurt. Not AWESOME. In a serious note, you think I haven't heard of the little "loverboy" story before? Guess what. I have. So, you'll need better material to actually sound, how can I say this, decent. Also, you are living in the past not the future. That's great that you "stopped" Ronaldo. Give this man a round of an applause.

*Not a single fuck was given.*

See, no one cares about the past. What true broskies care about is THE FUTURE. And you see, Carter Jacobs and Matt Ryder are the future. So, Woo Woo Woo your way out.
    D-boy smirks as he begins to talk.

D-boy: A wise man once said people who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. Do you know what happen in the past Matty... Every damn person I walked into in this industry didn't take me seriously... They all had your piss poor attitute, they all acted like for some reason they were better than D-boy...

But they never were.

You act like what I'm talking about is living in the cobwebs of some history book but what you fail to realize is I'm in the middle of this tear. My last match was against a former 4 time world champion, and I won. The match before that was against a former 3 time world champion... AND I WON!...

What in the hell have you done Matty!?

Let me tell you what you've done, absolutely-fucking-nothing. The best you've been able to do in any company that I've been apart of is be a glorified jobber, ironic beings that's exactly what your hero seems to be nowadays.

You can say you've heard this song and dance before but that's all you ever do. You just devalue what other people say without putting a damn thing forward yourself. That's why you are a glorified jobber and that's why you will always be a glorified jobber. D-boy on the other hand does whatever the hell D-boy wants. D-boy will always do what ever the hell D-boy wants because guess what, I can back my shit up... I talk a lot of shit but everytime I do...

I win, I shut up whoever wants to get in the ring with me...

Yo so I dare you to step your dumbass up and try to show me to the door. I'll show you why I'm not the past... I'm a freaking champion, I am the champion.

Or take shots from the cheap seats and go talk shit on twitter using some lame ass hashtag that your broski hero made up. I'm assuming you will choose the latter.

#BeJelly

Blog Entries
    *Carter Jacobs is talking on phone Dolph I'll call you back.*

Jacobs- Like I said before I'm not impressed with your long speeches and this JBW IC championship. This place needs so much class and Matt and I bring it to JBW. *I find it funny that you don't think that we are a threat man your right though you are not my broski Matt is.*

Now when it comes to you I mean God Erick Rowan looks better than you in a speedo #fdupimage . Now coming back to not understanding what I'm saying get with the times but I'll talk slowly and straight so I don't confuse your small little bird head. Me... Carter Jacobs is sexier more athletic and the best damn thing this place has ever or will see!
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    *Carter Jacobs is talking on phone Dolph I'll call you back.*

Jacobs- Like I said before I'm not impressed with your long speeches and this JBW IC championship. This place needs so much class and Matt and I bring it to JBW. *I find it funny that you don't think that we are a threat man your right though you are not my broski Matt is.*

Now when it comes to you I mean God Erick Rowan looks better than you in a speedo #fdupimage . Now coming back to not understanding what I'm saying get with the times but I'll talk slowly and straight so I don't confuse your small little bird head. Me... Carter Jacobs is sexier more athletic and the best damn thing this place has ever or will see!
    D-boy begins to laugh.

D-boy: Oh silly carter... How naive you truly are.

D-boy throws his title over his shoulder and begins to speak.

D-boy: So you aren't impressed with D-boy, huh? Do you think D-boy gives a flying fuck what you think about him? He's a superstar. He's a fighter and he's a fucking professional wrestler. I get paid to knock peoples teeth down their throats; do you really think I give a shit what you think about me? You are nothing more than a lot of talk. You haven't done a damn thing and until you do I'd show some respect to the people who have given you a chance to even stand around and jibber jabber about your silliness.

While you might want to sit around here and talk about a grown man in a speedo, D-boy is here for fucking gold. D-boy is here to be a champion and guess what, that's what D-boy has done. I'm not trying to be sexy, I could give a fuck if you find me attractive... D-boy gets the ladies.

D-boy gets all the ladies.

I don't need some greenies approval. You are nothing more than two never-will-be's talking to the personification of greatness.

Also If you don't like my long speeches then get the hell out of here. Everyone knows D-boy runs this place. I've been the biggest and baddest shit talker in JBW for months now. I've put up or shut up week in and week out and there hasn't been a damn person who could say a damn thing about it. If you want to step up and give D-boy a fight. Sure, give it a go...

But I know your jersey shore wannabe attitude. I know it because I once was teamed up with an inane douchebag such as yourself... Do you know what I did to him? Do you want to know what I did to my best friend?

I stomped his face in.

I poured a beer on his unconscious face.

I laughed as an entire arena watched the destruction of his career before their eyes...

You're an idiot if you think you will be any different. No one gets in my way. You can sit back and shit talk on your high horse but eventually you will get your shot at taking this gold off my waist. That is the day I'll be waiting for. I don't give a shit if it's a 2 on 1 or a 1 on 1... I'll show you that you are nothing more than 1 half of a comedy team and unlike myself... You will never be anything more.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Carter Jacobs- Im sorry did you say something? All i heard was nothing . You seem to give a crap what we say because dude your veins poppin out. What it comes down to it Carter Jacobs is the A-List hes the real deal. Im not no jersey shore knock off. D- Boy when push comes to shove im as good on this mic as i am in that ring combine that with Matt Ryder and H.O.T.T. will be the next JBW tag champions. D-Boy your nothing to ke except one thing a stepping stone for us to the top. Now thinking about its not that impressive or diffcult to do so. WWWYKI.
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Carter Jacobs- Im sorry did you say something? All i heard was nothing . You seem to give a crap what we say because dude your veins poppin out. What it comes down to it Carter Jacobs is the A-List hes the real deal. Im not no jersey shore knock off. D- Boy when push comes to shove im as good on this mic as i am in that ring combine that with Matt Ryder and H.O.T.T. will be the next JBW tag champions. D-Boy your nothing to ke except one thing a stepping stone for us to the top. Now thinking about its not that impressive or diffcult to do so. WWWYKI.
    D-boy: Hey, Primetime AJ Dixon called... he wants his everything back.

You see talking this big bad game that you are doing doesn't mean shit. You are just another athlete who's going to try to make a mark here in JBW and guess what... No one gives a shit. JBW is a place about results and to this point, you haven't done a damn thing but sit around and tell me what you are going to do.

If you want to make an impact be the guy who takes this title off my shoulder. Be the guy who finally steps into the ring with D-boy and walks out a champion. Go ahead and call R(ob) and ask him for your shot...

One of two things will happen...

One, he'll decline your shot while laughing at your inanity. Which I wouldn't blame him, he probably would be better off saving his young talent from the beat down that I'd deliver to him...

Or

Two... He'd put you in the match. He'd put you in the match with the show stealing, highlight reel making superstar. He'd put you in a match one on one with The ONE MAN PARDY...

Either way... It's time to put up or shut up... Show me you are not just another gimmick stealing douche-bag.
    #BeJelly

fuck this cold weather. Its finally up to 16 according to thermometer outside, was 12 lol. Its not supposed to get this cold in southern mississippi(even though it has in the past lol) one more day of thiis shit then it warms up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Any update on the future of Jabe? I'm working on MOTW, but I'm moving slowly because I'm not sure there'll be anything of note coming behind it. This isn't meant to disparage Rob-I'm proud of him for being the great family man he is-I'm just curious where we're at.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Any update on the future of Jabe? I'm working on MOTW, but I'm moving slowly because I'm not sure there'll be anything of note coming behind it. This isn't meant to disparage Rob-I'm proud of him for being the great family man he is-I'm just curious where we're at.
    Yea, I'm going to be honest too... I'm feeling a little discouraged. I have tried to keep IC'ing to keep this place active as I've grown fond of this place but I haven't really seen much happen lately.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but I'd just like to know what is going on. I know it's hard to do creative things and family stuff... I'm on creative over in IWA and I've had to pull some good amount of hours to put up a show before... I know you guys need your time.
    #BeJelly

yeah, i am not sure where things stand now. All i know is two matches are in the can for the next ppv but have seen nobody or nothing new in HQ(other than the 2 matches) in quite awhile, and have not heard from R(ob) in awhile either- or SB other than wishing him a happy new year. I think i am bad luck when it comes to being on a creative team(ewa,srw) lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    yeah, i am not sure where things stand now. All i know is two matches are in the can for the next ppv but have seen nobody or nothing new in HQ(other than the 2 matches) in quite awhile, and have not heard from R(ob) in awhile either- or SB other than wishing him a happy new year. I think i am bad luck when it comes to being on a creative team(ewa,srw) lol
    Hahaha don't worry EHC...

As long as you like Alison Brie nothing can be your fault.
    #BeJelly