Page 306 of 328 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296304305306307308 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3271
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    No. It's not. Ggrrr...
    I don't hate the snow... As a member of the Pacific Northwest I've actually grown to enjoy the rain though...
    #BeJelly

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't hate the snow... As a member of the Pacific Northwest I've actually grown to enjoy the rain though...
    I love the rain. Always have, always will. It's always so awesome to me. I love playing in it.

Blog Entries
    I love the rain. Always have, always will. It's always so awesome to me. I love playing in it.
    I have always liked it, it took me a while to love it. It's not like you can't put on a coat and not get wet... It's always fun to see people from out of town go crazy when it just starts pouring.
    #BeJelly

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have always liked it, it took me a while to love it. It's not like you can't put on a coat and not get wet... It's always fun to see people from out of town go crazy when it just starts pouring.
    I wouldn't go crazy, I'd love it. Here in Jersey we get crazy rain as well. It doesn't rain like in Seattle and shit but it's damn awesome. Of course, living 40 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean helps that lol.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay lads and lasses... I have to attempt to lay down again. It's 3am here... I need sleep. Have a good one my people. It was fun tonight PM'ing and being on FB lol! G'night folks!

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't go crazy, I'd love it. Here in Jersey we get crazy rain as well. It doesn't rain like in Seattle and shit but it's damn awesome. Of course, living 40 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean helps that lol.
    That's good, it would be a nice change of pace... It's always interesting to see people from places like Texas seem totally out of place here in Washington. I'm sure I'd be terribly out of place outside of the pacific northwest though. I've actually never left my little portion of the world lol.

Good night man.
    #BeJelly

Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's good, it would be a nice change of pace... It's always interesting to see people from places like Texas seem totally out of place here in Washington. I'm sure I'd be terribly out of place outside of the pacific northwest though. I've actually never left my little portion of the world lol.

Good night man.
    Ugh... forever never sleeping. I fell asleep somewhere around 3:45am (my time.) and work up at 7:30am (my time.).... currently hating life lmao!

i like the rain too, just not the pitch black heavy downpours(during the day). Also used to like the wind but that changed after a direct hit by hurricane katrine and hurricane issac-that one was not a direct hit but heavy rain and strong winds/tornados for a day and a half straight. Katrina was much worse than Issac but it was all over with within about 15hrs

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just made spicy mayo for the first time ever. And it tastes frigging amazing... all I need to do now is learn how to fully do a sushi roll!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Testing one, two... Testing! Hopefully this works! I found a new phone browser and it hasn't kicked me off yet... Whoo Hoo!! It's called Dolphin Zero... Time to post now...