Page 290 of 328 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3271
  1. #2891
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Indeed it is. And if you want a "peek" into the future... the main page is being updated throughout the day...

  2. #2892
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Indeed it is. And if you want a "peek" into the future... the main page is being updated throughout the day...
    Checked the front page...

    When is the show going to be posted again?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #2893
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Checked the front page...

    When is the show going to be posted again?
    CHROME NIJI (01) will be Sunday.

  4. #2894
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    CHROME NIJI (01) will be Sunday.
    Sounds good man!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #2895
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Sounds good man!
    And something else... the whole show is compiled right now. I'm waiting on half a promo and a full promo. Both should be in by tomorrow. Tonight I will begin formatting the show and then if everything comes out quicker than I thought, we could get the show tomorrow evening some time. But, I dunno.

  6. #2896
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And something else... the whole show is compiled right now. I'm waiting on half a promo and a full promo. Both should be in by tomorrow. Tonight I will begin formatting the show and then if everything comes out quicker than I thought, we could get the show tomorrow evening some time. But, I dunno.
    Swedish fish bro!

    Should be a good return show.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #2897
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Swedish fish bro!

    Should be a good return show.
    Yerp. Five matches, like 11 or 12 promos... and all promoting FOR THE CAUSE II in February. Everything is coming along swimingly. Like fish... swimming in Sweden.

  8. #2898
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yerp. Five matches, like 11 or 12 promos... and all promoting FOR THE CAUSE II in February. Everything is coming along swimingly. Like fish... swimming in Sweden.
    I didn't expect you to turn the swedish fish comment like that. Great job buddy! ;D
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #2899
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I didn't expect you to turn the swedish fish comment like that. Great job buddy! ;D
    You're a dork lol.

  10. #2900
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    You're a dork lol.
    The biggest on this site probably...

    That's why everyone loves me...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.