Page 179 of 328 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169177178179180181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3271
    Blog Entries
    Wells: It's official now Mike, I got the match we both want. When I'm done with you, you will apologize to the fans of JBW for disrespecting them, and you will apologize to me and admit I'm the better man and wrestler.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: That's disgusting! You people are sick and you wonder why I don't spend more time here.

Eden rolls her eyes and walks away.
    Wells: Don't let these few ruin your perception of everyone. Not all of them respect and treat women right, something I have always learned to do and abided by it.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Darling I'm a Diva and I do things at my own pace.
    D-boy walks in and smirks. He turns around and talks a bit under his breath.

D-boy: It's always good to see your champion knows their own division. Screw it I give up on talking shit. Time to go drink a beer.

D-boy turns around and begins to walk out.
    #TeamGeeky

Alright promos are going out now.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Alright promos are going out now.
    D-boy: About damn time.

OOC:
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: About damn time.

OOC:
    By the way, I'm pumped.
    #TeamGeeky

They're out there! If you ain't get one this time, don't feel shit about it like that...Different folk will def get a chance around next time, so don't worry.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    The camera cuts to a man sitting down in the backstage area on a steel chair. He is lifting weights as a camera man is passes him and looks over at him. The man who is sitting down stands up and puts out his hand.

???: Hello Camera guy, I'm pretty sure that we've never met but I just want to thank you for your service here at JBW. While you have never actually shot me in a match, soon enough... You will be the man who gets me onto the tv's of all those hard working men and woman of the JBW universe. I know you do the best damn job you can do every damn day that you are out there... You travel around helping out the men and woman of this company get over and for that I truly thank you.

The man comes out of the darkness and it shows an unfamiliar face around here in JBW, IWA's Matthew Black...

Matthew Black: And I'll do my best to make sure you have the best damn footage to put on the tv of our fans sir. I will not let you down. I'm not here to perpetuate any inane douchebaggery. I'm not a man who hides behind some false facade. I'm Matthew Black, I'm a superstar of the people... And soon enough, I'm going to be stealing the shows. I'm going to do my part to make people realize, that it's the men and woman back here... Who work their asses off to get their jobs done, or the men and woman that pay to sit their asses in the seats and watch our match-ups... They are the ones who deserve the acclaim. Matthew Black is going to fight for all of you guys, because he is just one of you... And every night, I'm going to go out there and put my body on the line because just like you, I love this industry.

Matthew Black and the camera man shake hands as Matthew Black begins to walk back towards the darkness as he once again prepares...
    #TeamGeeky

mike muir: Wells, if anybody needs to apologize to the fans its you. You see, at the last show I put the fans and the honor of this company before my own personal needs as I fought a member of Dark Days. You, well you got a shot at a title, thats all you cared about. And you 'won' it too, congrats on a really hard fought battle. I am sure you broke a sweet when you had to just be handed the title without actually wrestling a match for it. Truth be told, i don't give a shit if i beat you for the title or not, I just want to kick your ass and show the fans what a phoney you really are. Your narcisitic ways keep you from coming out to help at the end of the show when more members of Dark Days showed up, you probably ran home to shine your title belt.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

karl panzer: Ms Mayhem will pay for smashing our beer mugs, at least she will somehow as Oli and myself do not hit women

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young