Page 123 of 328 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3271
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sasha: The only thing I'll...admit...you neglect....is the fact...JBW as a whole...Could be very well...OVER...after Sunday...night...The writing is on...the walls...all around you...Stop turning away from glaring signs. I've only...Not challenged you...because I...first want you to see just who I am...very...very...very...soon. That belt could be taken from you any moment anyway, any week I decide and it's mine. I'll be bringing it over to this side...in fact....after...Blood Harvest III...The very next MOTW...you become JBW title-less. I did what I had to do when I faced Just A Jerk Jackass; plain and simple. He'll get his comeuppance and so much....more, soon.
    Romulus: For someone who lambastes others for being blind to the obvious, you appear to be a victim of that very seem brand of obliviousness. I've been wanting to destroy the JBW ever since I've arrived. It's why I'm the JBW IC Champion to begin with. I'm willing to endure pain for the sake of God but as for the rest of you? You serve no noble cause that could inspire such hope and dedication. You only wish to please yourselves and yourselves alone. You can't necessarily commit to supporting an ego that's not worth catering to once I've shattered every last fragment of your pride along with your body, can you?

The new video for the PPV with its new name. It takes awhile for the site to convert the video so it will be about an hour before it can be viewed

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I farted. And it smells like sadness. That is all.

Blog Entries
    The Blood Harvest ppv poster looks awesome. Just thought I'd go ahead and say that.
    #TeamGeeky

Damn I was feelin like Bray Wyatt in here the other night talkin about God and The Devil and all their finer workings...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Damn I was feelin like Bray Wyatt in here the other night talkin about God and The Devil and all their finer workings...
    Except that's not what Bray Wyatt talks about at all.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post

The new video for the PPV with its new name. It takes awhile for the site to convert the video so it will be about an hour before it can be viewed
    DUDE....I just checked this now that I saw it was working....And man...

You've done it again homes; What a killer! I def suggest everyone give it a look, love the touch of the JBW stars represented in it; That was Sasha bloody with the snake, btw, lol. And also DEF watch it again if you already have before show time tomorrow. Best way to go into it....'

Got dang bravo though brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Except that's not what Bray Wyatt talks about at all.
    While the style somewhat about the swing of things...maybe it's just the overall mindset of hers that contributed to it...plus the inebriation I felt, too, lol ;P

And I guess I really don't listen much to Wyatt then, lol!

DUDE....I just checked this now that I saw it was working....And man...

You've done it again homes; What a killer! I def suggest everyone give it a look, love the touch of the JBW stars represented in it; That was Sasha bloody with the snake, btw, lol. And also DEF watch it again if you already have before show time tomorrow. Best way to go into it....'

Got dang bravo though brotha.
    I like using actual video as opposed to gifs- but its sooooooo much easier finding images and animated gifs lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I like using actual video as opposed to gifs- but its sooooooo much easier finding images and animated gifs lol

Yea we may have just found our official pre-show hype up method there. Watch the shit, and then read shows for sure. ;P Def did it's job there.