Page 88 of 328 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 138 188 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: Ladies and gentlemen, TDA! Living in the world of "ifs"! You need an excuse to face me? What is this? You need someone to hold your hand? How the mighty TDA has fallen. A shell of your former self.
    TDA:

I am not making excuses for me, but for you. See if there is no officials around I am afraid of what I might do to you. But on second thought, *Grins* Let us settle this 'score' in a dark alley in a dumpster match. Loser gets taken to hell on earth with all of the rotten things in this world.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Ah, yes. Weren't you and I appointed to contest in the inauguration of the JBW IC Championship? Am I to conceive the notion of your conveniently spontaneous dissipation as a consequence of any notion other than....fear?
    Shuriken: Fear? Me? I'm sorry. I am not Ano Doom.

This has been fun, but I have to go now.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    TDA:

I am not making excuses for me, but for you. See if there is no officials around I am afraid of what I might do to you. But on second thought, *Grins* Let us settle this 'score' in a dark alley in a dumpster match. Loser gets taken to hell on earth with all of the rotten things in this world.

Shuriken folds his arms and has a face filled with confidence

Shuriken: Fine by me, TDA. And don't make excuses for me. I don't need them. Thank you for your kindness. I will repay it by taking off that mask and introducing a knee to your face.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    TDA:

I fear you? I FEAR YOU?!?! I have seen people get killed in front of me. I have killed small Animals for my own entertainment. I have crushed human beings inside of the ring just to hear their bones crack within my grasp. And you think that I fear you? You are aiming the barrel of your verbal gun in the wrong direction, because from where I am standing you have it pointed right at your face. Allow me to be the one who pulls the trigger that makes your mind explode. I will show you the darkness that has blanketed every chapter of my life. Then you will understand why fear is nothing to me.
    Romulus: Mere casualties in a defective universe cannot elucidate to the magnitude of divine chastisement. I possess the necessary dexterity to afflict you with such calamity. I have been exposed to the scorn, ferocity, and contempt of legions of bloodthirsty peons seeking to eradicate their savior from existence. Your victimization was merited; mine was inequitable. If you wish to enumerate the final chapter of your morbid anthology, I will do so without compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: Fear? Me? I'm sorry. I am not Ano Doom.
    Sasha: You just get worse and worse, huh? What's there to fear about a man who you can throw damn near ten feet high and close to five or so in distance? I guess we have to keep going back to that, don't we? Sure, you can in turn bring up all the "Ah yes you wobbled him" kicks in the leg all you want, but he TOSSED you into the crowd like a small child, instead of a grown-I think, man. That one moment stole the whole match and made you look weak at the moment you went for your greatest move, three times in a row, no less. Talk about all the skill you like but My Man Beast can do things you can't and outmatch you at every turn. You may claim to be from the night, but you've never seen anything like what I'm bringing. Threat my ass, you just might be the first one laid out when they finally arrive soon.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Wells: Sasha and Ronaldo...one talks as much as a woman, and the other has sex with every thing with two legs and that can breathe. And yet they are arguing. They should be on their own reality T.V. show, because it's not that much different than Total Divas, women who think they deserve to be in the wrestling business but don't, bitching. Yeah, same exact thing.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Sasha and Ronaldo...one talks as much as a woman, and the other has sex with every thing with two legs and that can breathe. And yet they are arguing. They should be on their own reality T.V. show, because it's not that much different than Total Divas, women who think they deserve to be in the wrestling business but don't, bitching. Yeah, same exact thing.
    Romulus: Though the acclamation of a solitary venture would appeal the self-indulgent and decadent, my motives transcend such egotistical aims. And as you are painfully aware of, I am capable of more than acrimonious bickering. Are you predisposed for yet another session of chastisement or have you donned a more astute proposition that comprises of humility?

Blog Entries
    I'm going to be putting up match of the week today.

TRIPLE THREAT FOR THE JBW IC CHAMPIONSHIP:
    RONALDO ROMULUS vs TDA vs SHURIKEN
    With Sasha Panzer as soecial guest referee.

Also, a new comic will be up as well.