Page 37 of 328 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 3271
  1. #361
    What you mean pixs did not work?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    What you mean pixs did not work?
    Was a bad link or something. Said they needed admin approval.

  3. #363
    karl panzer: artie, barbie has been with so many dif guys the last two years its been hard to keep up. First Hanz Gruber, then Mike Muir, then Hanz Gruber again, now you? Just enjoy the ride until it last, i know those guys did. Just don't hurt her else I'll personally kill you

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    karl panzer: artie, barbie has been with so many dif guys the last two years its been hard to keep up. First Hanz Gruber, then Mike Muir, then Hanz Gruber again, now you? Just enjoy the ride until it last, i know those guys did. Just don't hurt her else I'll personally kill you
    Artemis: That's still a ton better than Sasha. Three of us vs the entire EWA locker room? I'd much rather be with Barbie!

  5. #365
    thats weird, showed up when i pasted them there and when i check the sent PM

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #366
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: That's still a ton better than Sasha. Three of us vs the entire EWA locker room? I'd much rather be with Barbie!
    Van: Thank god I had Sasha before Cody McDerrell had a ride on the village bike. *shivers*

  7. #367
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    thats weird, showed up when i pasted them there and when i check the sent PM
    Yeah dude, not on my end homie.

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Thank god I had Sasha before Cody McDerrell had a ride on the village bike. *shivers*
    Artemis: You and I may get along like a bum and hand sanitizer but one thing I know we can agree on is that Sasha is a whore... she's so dirty a new name should probably be invented just for her.

  9. #369
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: You and I may get along like a bum and hand sanitizer but one thing I know we can agree on is that Sasha is a whore... she's so dirty a new name should probably be invented just for her.
    Van: Absolutely. I'm fairly confident she gives Robocop a new virus damn near every night.

  10. #370
    well if i can get to McDs again soon i will try resending the pixs again, if not just use images i said to use- the monkey or jax teller. Btw, was the video ok?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.