Page 36 of 328 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sasha: Ah, you and Shuriken can relate. No surprise there, of course- idiots think alike and you both have more nerve and heart than brains. Me? Dark Days? Whatever gave you that idea? Karma just caught up to you at the perfect and most unsuspecting moment...funny how it works like that. Never mind the fact that you all four got left in the position I'd literally been in just seconds before that all took place, though.
    Artemis: You sit there and say that you're not connected, then talk about your position. Sasha, you like all positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: You sit there and say that you're not connected, then talk about your position. Sasha, you like all positions.
    Sasha: Sorry, I really can't help you here. You've obviously got the wrong person. If this is the case, why has no one else accused me and pointed the finger of blame my way? Unless, of course, you think you can prove your theory on Warfare.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

karl panzer: hey Wells, I don't think you want to fuck with an angry German right this moment, especially as i haven't had a drink yet. Fuck with me some more and I'll show you my passport, a hard right fist right to your jaw

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

ehc: Hey R(ob), you get the pixs I sent you? Also did you like the video I did? Also, we can IC as our JBW creative alter egos?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    karl panzer: hey Wells, I don't think you want to fuck with an angry German right this moment, especially as i haven't had a drink yet. Fuck with me some more and I'll show you my passport, a hard right fist right to your jaw
    Sasha: Ah, look who it is. It feels like it's been ages...How are you? I've been busy setting this place on fire since I last saw you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ehc: Hey R(ob), you get the pixs I sent you? Also did you like the video I did? Also, we can IC as our JBW creative alter egos?
    R(ob): As long as your creative alter ego is different from you... technically speaking, yes. Also, I got the pics but, they didn't work.

Karl Panzer: My lil sis Sasha, this great to see you. Its also great to see you are making it on your own Barbie and Oli always said you just rode our coat tails but I always knew you had it in you to shiine- which is just what you are doing with your friend Ano. Just never send him after me, as he does not want to see this German angry. He stays out my way, i stay out his, unless he tries to hurt you, then he would know what hell really felt like.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Karl Panzer: My lil sis Sasha, this great to see you. Its also great to see you are making it on your own Barbie and Oli always said you just rode our coat tails but I always knew you had it in you to shiine- which is just what you are doing with your friend Ano. Just never send him after me, as he does not want to see this German angry. He stays out my way, i stay out his, unless he tries to hurt you, then he would know what hell really felt like.
    Artemis: So, how do you feel about me being with Barbie? Just wondering. Considering you never say anything to me and we just drink. A lot.

Blog Entries
    Van: I guess some people never change.

Sasha: True family and friends are hard to come by, so the feeling's mutual. Barbie's still the disgrace to this family she always has been though. Haven't seen or heard from Oli in months, on the other hand. You're entirely right I'm shining, just like this amazing looking belt on my shoulder. Before long I'll practically be dripping in gold. No need for worry there, you're one of the few good ones in this clan. Never the latter, either. Ano Doom is my savior and hero.