Page 35 of 328 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 85 135 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: Ugh who let in the Jehova's witness?
    Ma$$: Just so you and D-Sketts know, I will punch a girl in the poomps. I know, I've destroyed you before, but I'm just reminding you of that little fact, just in case you forgot. Y'know, 'cause I beat you so badly last time, you may be suffering from memory loss.

Also, fuck Ronnie Romutwat and his particular brand of verbal offense. Boring one to death does not make for good TV, so shove your religiously edumucated vernacular down someone else's throat.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis: OH SHIT!! It's the resident cumgizzling whoreslut!!! HAHAHA!! I wonder, how does sex even happen with Robot Chicken? Mechanical dildo? Your sister is fucking amazing by the way. I love everything about her. Not you, no one could really love you.
    *Ano Doom begins intensely standing over him, like he does every time they're in the same room, and Sasha lets the belt shine in his face.*

Sasha: Shut up, dummer nar, those days are behind me now and we're only a way to attempt to right my jaded and scarred past. I found my savage hero though, and your time is running out every second. Every insult makes your eventual downfall even worse, you should know. That's sexual harassment, by the way. That doomed to have a broken leg piece of shit is obviously below me. My Man Beast eats everything put in his path, holds the second most prestigious title in this company, and you got your match ruined on Warfare.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ma$$: Just so you and D-Sketts know, I will punch a girl in the poomps. I know, I've destroyed you before, but I'm just reminding you of that little fact, just in case you forgot. Y'know, 'cause I beat you so badly last time, you may be suffering from memory loss.

Also, fuck Ronnie Romutwat and his particular brand of verbal offense. Boring one to death does not make for good TV, so shove your religiously edumucated vernacular down someone else's throat.
    Artemis: Well damn... isn't this a kick in the nuts? A small #TeamFuckIt reunion... heh.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom begins intensely standing over him, like he does every time they're in the same room, and Sasha lets the belt shine in his face.*

Sasha: Shut up, dummer nar, those days are behind me now and we're only a way to attempt to right my jaded and scarred past. I found my savage hero though, and your time is running out every second. Every insult makes your eventual downfall even worse, you should know. That's sexual harassment, by the way. That doomed to have a broken leg piece of shit is obviously below me. My Man Beast eats everything put in his path, holds the second most prestigious title in this company, and you got your match ruined on Warfare.
    Artemis: That's great to hear cumface. Where was your beast on the show though? Oh yeah, nowhere. My match may have gotten interrupted by you and whatever the fuck Dark Days coming means but the fact of the matter is this, I could give a fuck less about that half man, half retard you have towering over me. And yeah, you're right... when I had you it was sexual harassment. It's a crime what I did to that body.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Artemis: What? Did all the little bitches run off scared now?

Artemis: That's great to hear cumface. Where was your beast on the show though? Oh yeah, nowhere. My match may have gotten interrupted by you and whatever the fuck Dark Days coming means but the fact of the matter is this, I could give a fuck less about that half man, half retard you have towering over me. And yeah, you're right... when I had you it was sexual harassment. It's a crime what I did to that body.
    *Sasha's beautifully blue eyes begin to almost dance as they shine with wet madness*

Sasha: He was with me, because he competes when I say, no one else. You don't sound or look so good...you lost a lot of blood...where's that trademark grin? Oh let me tell you know...The days are gonna turn into eternal midnight, Yes they are..Yes they are! Sudden black will envelope this whole company, and you just might be the first to get swallowed up. Then Barbie gets her back broken with no one to run to this time. Remember the chair attack? Hahaha. By the way, hit him with that cane of yours, why don't you? I dare you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Sasha's beautifully blue eyes begin to almost dance as they shine with wet madness*

Sasha: He was with me, because he competes when I say, no one else. You don't sound or look so good...you lost a lot of blood...where's that trademark grin? Oh let me tell you know...The days are gonna turn into eternal midnight, Yes they are..Yes they are! Sudden black will envelope this whole company, and you just might be the first to get swallowed up. Then Barbie gets her back broken with no one to run to this time. Remember the chair attack? Hahaha. By the way, hit him with that cane of yours, why don't you? I dare you.
    Artemis: I may not like Shuriken but I understand when he calls you a chihuahua and shit. And yeah, WARFARE was not a banter moment for me. I beat Kyo, JMan is a dick, and of course Van shows the fuck up out of nowhere and then we all get annihilated and posed like were crucified... yeah. Not fucking fun. But by the sounds of it, you almost make it seem like you know what's going on... And if you do, trust me... I'll be coming for you and your idiotic metal centaur.

karl panzer: i will destroy those pardy boyz for forcing me to drink their pathetic weak ass beer and Ms Mayhem will go home with me afterwards.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Artemis: I may not like Shuriken but I understand when he calls you a chihuahua and shit. And yeah, WARFARE was not a banter moment for me. I beat Kyo, JMan is a dick, and of course Van shows the fuck up out of nowhere and then we all get annihilated and posed like were crucified... yeah. Not fucking fun. But by the sounds of it, you almost make it seem like you know what's going on... And if you do, trust me... I'll be coming for you and your idiotic metal centaur.
    Sasha: Ah, you and Shuriken can relate. No surprise there, of course- idiots think alike and you both have more nerve and heart than brains. Me? Dark Days? Whatever gave you that idea? Karma just caught up to you at the perfect and most unsuspecting moment...funny how it works like that. Never mind the fact that you all four got left in the position I'd literally been in just seconds before that all took place, though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    karl panzer: i will destroy those pardy boyz for forcing me to drink their pathetic weak ass beer and Ms Mayhem will go home with me afterwards.
    Wells: Excuse me sir, where is your passport? I need to see some paperwork.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)