Page 34 of 328 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 84 134 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Southernblood: You ok there cabone? Plenty to go around of what's in this white cup and this pipe...should take care of your eye instantly. I've paid you close attention by the way. You're unique, I'll give you that.
    Romulus I cannot ordain hostility nor compliance from you. Neutrality, is it? Very well. But you it is an inevitable necessity for you to designate one destiny.

Blog Entries
    OOC: Seriously, I feel like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface with all this IC'ing coming at me left and right. lol

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus I cannot ordain hostility nor compliance from you. Neutrality, is it? Very well. But you it is an inevitable necessity for you to designate one destiny.
    *SB sips from the mysterious white cup and pulls from the pipe, talking through obstructed breath.*

SouthernBlood: Nah, it'll take a lot for you to push me to hostility, I'm just here checking on all of you talents. You've also got undeniable fire, you know.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just to let you guys know, I haven't put the rosters up yet on the main page because after Black Summer a lot of debuts will be happening and I don't want to spoil them.

*Sasha walks in holding the ridiculously sized ink covered arm of Ano Doom, with the JBW Intercontinental Title on her shoulder, as always.* She looks over the whole room, then says to him, "Soon...we will kill them all. ALL of them.*

Sasha: Well, I leave for the night and you all just can't get away from each others' throats? I know I'm only the most brillaint, genius, and influential woman around anywhere today, but what a surprising display from you all. You're just attempting to gain ground when I'm away, because you know I'll verbally beat you all into obscurity. I know it must be painful to not be able to touch this title, but who knows, maybe you'll get a closer look one day, just like Blade did. Blade, by the way. You lost to someone who should be a legit midget and think you can handle a giant savage?

Blog Entries
    *Sasha walks in holding the ridiculously sized ink covered arm of Ano Doom, with the JBW Intercontinental Title on her shoulder, as always.* She looks over the whole room, then says to him, "Soon...we will kill them all. ALL of them.*

Sasha: Well, I leave for the night and you all just can't get away from each others' throats? I know I'm only the most brillaint, genius, and influential woman around anywhere today, but what a surprising display from you all. You're just attempting to gain ground when I'm away, because you know I'll verbally beat you all into obscurity. I know it must be painful to not be able to touch this title, but who knows, maybe you'll get a closer look one day, just like Blade did. Blade, by the way. You lost to someone who should be a legit midget and think you can handle a giant savage?
    *Instead of responding, Romulus simply stands against a wall with his arms folded and smiles as he looks at anywhere but Sasha.*

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Instead of responding, Romulus simply stands against a wall with his arms folded and smiles as he looks at anywhere but Sasha.*
    Sasha: I could always get your attention by having him knock a whole in the wall a half inch from your head. Looks like he's gonna gift the title to Ano Doom too by forfeit, or at least the match.

Blog Entries
    Sasha: I could always get your attention by having him knock a whole in the wall a half inch from your head. Looks like he's gonna gift the title to Ano Doom too by forfeit, or at least the match.
    *Romulus continues looking at the ceiling in silence, his grin only getting wider.*

Sasha: It feels like I somehow know SB from somewhere too, even though that can't be...

OOC: ;P

Banned
    Blog Entries

Artemis: OH SHIT!! It's the resident cumgizzling whoreslut!!! HAHAHA!! I wonder, how does sex even happen with Robot Chicken? Mechanical dildo? Your sister is fucking amazing by the way. I love everything about her. Not you, no one could really love you.