Page 33 of 328 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: You can polish a turd anyway you'd like Romulus, it's still a turd. You are pretentious, you are a douchebag and I'm gunning for you. You can call it barbaric, you can call me hostile... But I will bow down to no man. You aren't my deity, you aren't a prophet. You are just another challenge for D-boy to conquer.
    Romulus: I agree. That's why it baffles me why you attempt to embellish your futile insurrection with tediously boring and repetitive derision. Douchebag this, douchebag that. Is this your plot? To replicate the failures of the past in an attempt at arousing my tedium to your presence and threats? If so, the probability of your victory is alarmingly corporeal.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Natural beauty withers as sands of time nourishes the beast of your carnality. Your superficial mentality will only bolster your ignorance until said beast severs your elegance. Do not be content with temporary allurement. Your true beauty is through a unpretentious heart, yielding before the genuine lord of mankind and the beacon of salvation. But if you will not relinquish your haughtiness to serve a better cause, you will detect no forbearance as you are singed in the Lake of Fire.
    Eden: Ugh who let in the Jehova's witness?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Romulus: You all did. You relented in iniquity and I was chosen to intercede on your behalf. If you possessed any sagacity, you would commence kneeling before me......now.

*In walks a man looking like he just stepped right out of Compton, in all black, dark sunglasses, even at night,and White Sox fitted, black workshirt and tee underneath, with black jeans and white Air Force one's, white cup in his hand, with a pipe filled with light green, and he brings a subtle unsettling air with him.*

?: My name is Southernblood, and the homie in charge, R(ob), says it would be a good idea to introduce myself to the public, and all of you. Things are looking up and improving around here every day. Only gonna get better by the hour, I'm happy to see you all so zealous about your in ring careers, and with your attitudes, nothing will stop you from accomplishing what you want. Some know me as the second man behind R(ob), and that's correct.I'm always watching and keeping tabs on things, so keep going as you are.

Ooc:Tweener that changes depending on who he's speaking to, but mostly average type of guy face, whose mood can change anytime, so no telling what you'll get, btw. ;p

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Romulus: I agree. That's why it baffles me why you attempt to embellish your futile insurrection with tediously boring and repetitive derision. Douchebag this, douchebag that. Is this your plot? To replicate the failures of the past in an attempt at arousing my tedium to your presence and threats? If so, the probability of your victory is alarmingly corporeal.
    D-boy: I call it how I see it Romulus and as far as I can tell that's exactly what you are. You aren't something special. You are just a man who has dedicated his life to being a pretentious ass. Sure your one bad man in that ring and you did pin Alpha last night to become the first JBW's first IC champion... But you are staring at the man who will take that gold from you Romulus... Keep adding fuel to the fire, it will make it that much better when I stomp you into the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    D-boy: I have to agree with you. R(ob) made a terrible decision letting this dick to reside here in JBW.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *In walks a man looking like he just stepped right out of Compton, in all black, dark sunglasses, even at night,and White Sox fitted, black workshirt and tee underneath, with black jeans and white Air Force one's, white cup in his hand, with a pipe filled with light green, and he brings a subtle unsettling air with him.*

?: My name is Southernblood, and the homie in charge, R(ob), says it would be a good idea to introduce myself to the public, and all of you. Things are looking up and improving around here every day. Only gonna get better by the hour, I'm happy to see you all so zealous about your in ring careers, and with your attitudes, nothing will stop you from accomplishing what you want. Some know me as the second man behind R(ob), and that's correct.I'm always watching and keeping tabs on things, so keep going as you are.

Ooc:Tweener that changes depending on who he's speaking to, but mostly average type of guy face, whose mood can change anytime, so no telling what you'll get, btw. ;p
    Romulus:......*He simply stares back at Southern Blood as his left eye begins twitching. He then pulls out a bottle of aspirin from his robe, swallows it and continues to look back at SB.*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

this makes me want to IC as someone...
    #BeJelly

Romulus:......*He simply stares back at Southern Blood as his left eye begins twitching. He then pulls out a bottle of aspirin from his robe, swallows it and continues to look back at SB.*
    Southernblood: You ok there cabone? Plenty to go around of what's in this white cup and this pipe...should take care of your eye instantly. I've paid you close attention by the way. You're unique, I'll give you that.

Sasha' s returning soon, btw.;p

Blog Entries
    D-boy: I call it how I see it Romulus and as far as I can tell that's exactly what you are. You aren't something special. You are just a man who has dedicated his life to being a pretentious ass. Sure your one bad man in that ring and you did pin Alpha last night to become the first JBW's first IC champion... But you are staring at the man who will take that gold from you Romulus... Keep adding fuel to the fire, it will make it that much better when I stomp you into the ground.
    Romulus: Derision followed by adulation? How cryptic. Or, in a more accurate estimation, how transparently cowardly. There is no interface. Paradise or suffering. You must predestine your eternal dwelling place.

D-boy: I have to agree with you. R(ob) made a terrible decision letting this dick to reside here in JBW.
    Romulus: How lamentable. Preaching against intolerance only to condone it for my creed. It seems my discourse aggravates you in ways your repletion won't admit. Your soul, even now, beseeches for my salvation. It yearns for it. Yet you deprive yourself of the glory of God because one, simple gesture of humility is too much to bear. Pitiful. Simply pitiful.