Page 8 of 328 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ma$$: Well, excuse me, Mr KY-Jelly-O-Gin&TonicBreath, for just passing through wit' ma famalam K-Jamalam to say "Hi" the (still kinda) new BossMan(alam)!

I did return full time, well, on TV I did anyway. No way I was gonna be going back on the house show loop with the piss poor attendance those things were pulling in because of JBW's management's insistence on pushing an Indy/HWA-level feud as one of its top draws [JA & ES, I'm talking to YOU, niggas!] (in hindsight, they would have immediately quadrupled (at least) had I rejoined my JBW "brothas & sistas" (HA!) 'pon 'de road, but... Fuck Jabe, if they couldn't draw without me, then they obviously couldn't afford to have me back full time anyway. Yeah, I know that I would have been paid accordingly to the (greatly) enhanced houses my presence would have generated, but I'm a money up front kinda guy--fuck leaving things like that to chance and risk, I'm a fuckin' MEGA-Star (no relation to Rob-FACKTHEEFEDS-Star), and I'm past all of that hanging around to get paid shit.). I would have stuck around too, but the guy who hired me back spazed out and fucked off due to the frustration of having to work with Tweedle-Ed-Dee & Tweedle-Dum(DumSezAlotWhenImNotAround), and everything that we were building towards was taken away in one spiteful booking decision that belittled my status and saw me fall at the first hurdle, by way of a loss to Maclom Cage (ugh, double ugh, and TREBLE UGH!) of all dweebs. Fuck that for a barrel of laughs, sunshine--I spent a fuckin' career helping guys get over--my second time around was all about me (yes, ME, imagine that.) or not at all. If you wanted a jobber to the mid-carders you should have rehired Istvan Gretzky, Kurwa!

AnyToTheWay, of course I'd be welcomed back by my Ma$$es. They're my Ma$$es after all--you lot have just got them on loan until the day comes that I allow R(ob) to offer me a contract that even The Undertaker would envy. See, what you, and soooo many others, fail to realise, ya little slant eyed stiff, is that this shit's all about being entertaining, and that is something that's just beyond your boring one track Bruce Lee gimmick will allow you to be.

So, like, yeah, anyway, I probs best be leavin' (AGAIN!)--I gots me a new mixtape to work on.

s/o 2 RedruM, SandyPanties, Iconography, Arty, Avi, Alphred, Jose, DUBS, Straights, The Butcher, Broc & Sully, Baba Snair, Nikki Belzova (thanks for the memories--wink wink), Shaz (it's OK that you've got a girls name, you're still cool in my book), Dave (who is still a MAJOR part of the backstage happenings around here regardless of how much management will deny it in public), R(ob), Wife Of R(ob), B(ruce), J(wo)Man (Team Fuck It FTW), The Sleeper, St George and Psycho Siaki (V3. Still the best thing to have ever happened to the whole of the eFeds everywhere ever), Pat & Dudley (RAMIREZ), Robstar, Shuri (still MOTY baby!), K-Jam (Best. Feud. Ever.), Rome/Caesar, Larry Z, Poot, Ka$h (the Paul Heyman of eFedding), and Devs (you know I loves ya' really, old man).

f/y 2 everyone else.

Catch ya' later, people.

#stillGOTIT #STILLbitw #StillInspiringFolkToBeTopOfTheirGame #NotReturningJustYetIfEver #ManagementStillHateMe #ICGOD #Legendary2DaCemetery #YourMotherLovesMe #AboveThisShit #ButtonPusher #Shameless #Fearless #Hashtags ##DoubleHashtags #WorkedShootsOwn #KayfabeKiller #AmbiguityRules #JBW3pointOhTheRevengeOfTheNerdiestNerdsInTown #V34Lyfe #URWelcome

(follow me on Twitter @mass_mc and catch me every Saturday 4pm-6pm (GMT) on www.reactionradio.co.uk with my DJ @GradeADNB representing @GenerationHyper)

PS: When Ka$h and I left we thought we were leaving things in capable hands. We thought there was a chance we might be wrong, but what we didn't realise was just how wrong we were.

PPS: What in the fuck is an ICW?

PPPS: WHO THE FUCK LET DENNY IN?

OOC: Hi, eddie
    Spoken from the heart there. Indeed.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Spoken from the heart there. Indeed.
    OOC: HeeHee, just call a him CM Ma$$

#FuckAScript #ThisShitsLiveAndUncensored

Ma$$: Oi, I thought I said we were leaving?!

OOC: No, you said you was leaving (AGAIN!). I on the other hand am a part of the fantastic team of moderators we have around these parts, and I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. So, go on, fuck off, ya' to$$er. No one even wants you around here anyway. I mean, it's not like you've been relevant in, like, forever.

Ma$$: Grrr... You've not heard the last about this, brother. Not by a fuckin' longshot!

OOC: They say I'm crazy. I tell them it's an act. They say I'm a good actor
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 08-25-2013 at 08:39 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Ma$$: Well, excuse me, Mr KY-Jelly-O-Gin&TonicBreath, for just passing through wit' ma famalam K-Jamalam to say "Hi" to the (still kinda) new BossMan(alam)!

I did return full time, well, on TV I did anyway. No way I was gonna be going back on the house show loop with the piss poor attendance those things were pulling in because of JBW's management's insistence on pushing an Indy/HWA-level feud as one of its top draws [JA & ES, I'm talking to YOU, niggas!] (in hindsight, they would have immediately quadrupled (at least) had I rejoined my JBW "brothas & sistas" (HA!) 'pon 'de road, but... Fuck Jabe, if they couldn't draw without me, then they obviously couldn't afford to have me back full time anyway. Yeah, I know that I would have been paid accordingly to the (greatly) enhanced houses my presence would have generated, but I'm a money up front kinda guy--fuck leaving things like that to chance and risk, I'm a fuckin' MEGA-Star (no relation to Rob-FACKTHEEFEDS-Star), and I'm past all of that hanging around to get paid shit.). I would have stuck around too, but the guy who hired me back spazed out and fucked off due to the frustration of having to work with Tweedle-Ed-Dee & Tweedle-Dum(DumSezAlotWhenImNotAround), and everything that we were building towards was taken away in one spiteful booking decision that belittled my status and saw me fall at the first hurdle, by way of a loss to Malcolm Cage (ugh, double ugh, and TREBLE UGH!) of all dweebs. Fuck that for a barrel of laughs, sunshine--I spent a fuckin' career helping guys get over--my second time around was all about me (yes, ME, imagine that.) or not at all. If you wanted a jobber to the mid-carders you should have rehired Istvan Gretzky, Kurwa!

AnyToTheWay, of course I'd be welcomed back by my Ma$$es. They're my Ma$$es after all--you lot have just got them on loan until the day comes that I allow R(ob) to offer me a contract that even The Undertaker would envy. See, what you, and soooo many others, fail to realise, ya little slant eyed stiff, is that this shit's all about being entertaining, and that is something that's just beyond your boring one track Bruce Lee gimmick will allow you to be.

So, like, yeah, anyway, I probs best be leavin' (AGAIN!)--I gots me a new mixtape to work on.

s/o 2 RedruM, SandyPanties, Iconography, Arty, Avi, Alphred, Jose, DUBS, Straights, The Butcher, Broc & Sully, Baba Snair, Nikki Belzova (thanks for the memories--wink wink), Shaz (it's OK that you've got a girls name, you're still cool in my book), Dave (who is still a MAJOR part of the backstage happenings around here regardless of how much management will deny it in public), R(ob), Wife Of R(ob), B(ruce), J(wo)Man (Team Fuck It FTW), The Sleeper, St George and Psycho Siaki (V3. Still the best thing to have ever happened to the whole of the eFeds everywhere ever), Pat & Dudley (RAMIREZ), Robstar, Shuri (still MOTY baby!), K-Jam (Best. Feud. Ever.), Rome/Caesar, Larry Z, Poot, Ka$h (the Paul Heyman of eFedding), and Devs (you know I loves ya' really, old man).

f/y 2 everyone else.

Catch ya' later, people.

#stillGOTIT #STILLbitw #StillInspiringFolkToBeTopOfTheirGame #NotReturningJustYetIfEver #ManagementStillHateMe #ICGOD #Legendary2DaCemetery #YourMotherLovesMe #AboveThisShit #ButtonPusher #Shameless #Fearless #Hashtags ##DoubleHashtags #WorkedShootsOwn #KayfabeKiller #AmbiguityRules #JBW3pointOhTheRevengeOfTheNerdiestNerdsInTown #V34Lyfe #URWelcome

(follow me on Twitter @mass_mc and catch me every Saturday 4pm-6pm (GMT) on www.reactionradio.co.uk with my DJ @GradeADNB representing @GenerationHyper)

PS: When Ka$h and I left we thought we were leaving things in capable hands. We thought there was a chance we might be wrong, but what we didn't realise was just how wrong we were.

Kyojin: And there it is! The biggest ego in all of efedding. You'd think...with an ego like that, you'd've actually won something. You'd actually have something to show for the pathetic career you've had. Well unfortunately, you've become nothing less than a glorified jobber and the simple fact of the matter is, you will never be anywhere near as good as I am.

Do you really believe you have what it takes to be anywhere near as good as the Superstar of the Year? Do you have any idea what it takes to be as good as Greatness Personified?! Of course you don't. For that, you need success. For that, you need talent. For that, you need to be in a position where whether they cheer you or boo you- those people give a damn about your presence.

And sure Ma$$, if you ever return again- those people, they'd cheer, for the first few minutes. Then you'd speak for a god damn hour and put 'em all to sleep. What happened in the past is in the past but I have a score to settle with you so if you ever step foot in a company I am in ever again, I will end you. Not like all of these hasbeens, where I just end their main event career, give 'em an opportunity to continue on in the midcard. No, no, no, no, no.

You're the worst of all of these outdated idiots. You cling onto the remnants of what this company once was- refusing to ever even acknowledge that you and your brother were the problem. This show was all about you, and that's what caused JBW to run itself into the ground. Sure, Jman & Eddie stepped up and kept it from burying itself but you came back and then lost to a man who is now the JBW Champion. A man not even on my list of backdated pathetic old rejects of the old JBW, because Malcolm Cage is the guy who ran Ma$$dinero out of JBW, and you leaving was the best thing that ever happened to this company.

You're a megastar? A megastar? Really? What the hell have you done to ever be believed and accomplished enough to call yourself a megastar? You've got a posse, a team of guys who do your make up and your hair and make certain the precious face of the old JBW doesn't get ruined. Do you think it would get ruined if I smashed it in with a sledgehammer? What if I kicked you so hard, your jaw broke? What if I hit you so hard with a Rising Sun, you cough up your spleen? I'm capable of it all Ma$$ and you don't seem to realise that.

JBW moved on without you and I've just got one question now for you. Where's BITW?!

Do you know where it is? Because I do.

It's right here.

It's the Superstar of the Year.

OOC: Sup, Sam?

Blog Entries
    Ma$$: Well, excuse me, Mr KY-Jelly-O-Gin&TonicBreath, for just passing through wit' ma famalam K-Jamalam to say "Hi" to the (still kinda) new BossMan(alam)!

I did return full time, well, on TV I did anyway. No way I was gonna be going back on the house show loop with the piss poor attendance those things were pulling in because of JBW's management's insistence on pushing an Indy/HWA-level feud as one of its top draws [JA & ES, I'm talking to YOU, niggas!] (in hindsight, they would have immediately quadrupled (at least) had I rejoined my JBW "brothas & sistas" (HA!) 'pon 'de road, but... Fuck Jabe, if they couldn't draw without me, then they obviously couldn't afford to have me back full time anyway. Yeah, I know that I would have been paid accordingly to the (greatly) enhanced houses my presence would have generated, but I'm a money up front kinda guy--fuck leaving things like that to chance and risk, I'm a fuckin' MEGA-Star (no relation to Rob-FACKTHEEFEDS-Star), and I'm past all of that hanging around to get paid shit.). I would have stuck around too, but the guy who hired me back spazed out and fucked off due to the frustration of having to work with Tweedle-Ed-Dee & Tweedle-Dum(DumSezAlotWhenImNotAround), and everything that we were building towards was taken away in one spiteful booking decision that belittled my status and saw me fall at the first hurdle, by way of a loss to Malcolm Cage (ugh, double ugh, and TREBLE UGH!) of all dweebs. Fuck that for a barrel of laughs, sunshine--I spent a fuckin' career helping guys get over--my second time around was all about me (yes, ME, imagine that.) or not at all. If you wanted a jobber to the mid-carders you should have rehired Istvan Gretzky, Kurwa!

f/y 2 everyone else.

Catch ya' later, people.

Shaz: Fuck. You.

OOC: You're back!

Blog Entries

f/y 2 everyone else.

Catch ya' later, people.

... I got a pretty good chuckle from this comment haha.
    #BeJelly

....I did, actually ;P

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: And there it is!
    Ma$$: There what is?

The biggest ego in all of efedding.
    Ohh, that. Thanks! I pride myself on it. It's actually OK to be jealous, though. Some things ya' just can't fight. Hypocritical statement number one, by the way. Thanks for that, this is gonna be easy.

You'd think...with an ego like that, you'd've actually won something.
    Jake Roberts and Roddy Piper told me to say hi.

You'd actually have something to show for the pathetic career you've had.
    Pathetic? Ha! Pathetic is jumping down a guys throat who was just poppin' in to see what what was poppin'. Pathetic is verbally attacking someone one who isn't even on the roster. Shouldn't you reserve your time for speaking to someone who actually might be affected by your "superior" orator skills? No? There's enough of Kyo's vitriol laced verbiage for everyone? Well aren't we the lucky ones!

Well unfortunately, you've become nothing less than a glorified jobber..
    Wait, I'm confused here. Judging by your previous statements, I've always been nothing more than that anyway, so how can one become what one already is? Think before you speak, twat-features--ya' never know, ya' might actually impress someone of merit. The fact of the matter is, though, I've become an inactive wrestler/full time MEGAstar MC/rapper. One day we can sit down and I'll explain to you how that's different to being a glorified jobber.

..and the simple fact of the matter is, you will never be anywhere near as good as I am.
    I beg to differ. In fact, I'm proving it right now.

Do you really believe you have what it takes to be anywhere near as good as the Superstar of the Year?
    Refer back to what I just said. Unlike yourself, I'm not into repeating myself if I can help it.

Do you have any idea what it takes to be as good as Greatness Personified?!
    Why would I want to be "Greatness Personified"? That's your gimmick, and I'm happy that it works for you. I, on the other hand, am Ma$$Dinero. Trust me, K', I'm ninety nine point nine percent positive that there's no better feeling in the world than knowing you're Ma$$Dinero.

Of course you don't. For that, you need success.
    How are you measuring success here? I'm assuming that you're on about gold. Bruv, what the fuck are we? Prospectors? You go there with your gold. I on the other hand prefer to determine success by the amount of money I earn, and trust me, ya' little Shuri rip-off, I'm at the top of the pyramid when it comes to that shit. True story: B(ruce) just gave me ten bags for simply gracing the new thread with my traffic generating presence as a thank you. I'd call that successful. You wouldn't, because your just a son of a fisherman who's "vely sankfrul flor evlyfring, Mr L(ob)".

For that, you need talent.
    This is just getting ridiculous now. Did you pull that line out of the bag marked "RANDOM THINGS TO SAY TO GENERIC WRESTLER A"? Because there's no way in the world that you can stand there and say that with any conviction whatsoever when talking to me. Seriously.

For that, you need to be in a position where whether they cheer you or boo you- those people give a damn about your presence.
    Aaaand dem generic one liners just keep on rolling in. I don't even know why I'm bothering to even reply at this point. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about my ma$$ive ego. It's just not in me to roll over and allow myself to be one upped. Especially by some jumped up Daniel San wannabe.

And sure Ma$$, if you ever return again-
    Well, that's all kind of up in the air at the moment. I will give you credit for igniting a slight spark, so, yeah, HIGH SLIZE, KYO!! GOOD JROB!!

..those people, they'd cheer, for the first few minutes. Then you'd speak for a god damn hour and put 'em all to sleep.
    Hypocritical statement number two.

What happened in the past is in the past..
    Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce you to our resident brain surgeon/rocket scientist.

..but I have a score to settle with you..
    Why? What the fuck did I ever do to you, except make you feel insecure, because I have more charisma in one of my pubes, first thing in the morning, after a seventy two hour bender, than you could ever muster on your finest day? Wait.. There's another reason, I'm sure.. I just can't put my finger on it... I think it's coming to me... Gimmie a second here.. Wwwwait for it... DAMN IT I SAID WAIT!....

**Ma$$ raises his hand to his head and massages his brow as he wracks his brain to figure out what Kyojins problem is with him.**

Oh yeah! We actually had a match once didn't we? If my skunked out memory serves me correct you even had your hand raised in victory after that match. Then why the grudge, mayn? Is it because you never beat me clean? Dude, I honestly hate to ruin things for you, but...

Kyo>Ma$$ in a clean victory will never happen. Not for all the money in the world. Like, Richard Branson, Her Royal Majesty The Queen, and the surviving members of the Rothschild's could pool together and not scrape enough together to convince me otherwise.

Just be happy with a tainted win. Even if it was booked by a certified nutter, and has technically been stricken from the record books because of said nutter being placed on the global ignore list.

..so if you ever step foot in a company I am in ever again, I will end you.
    Not in this company you wouldn't. My good buddy B(ruce) and his wonderful W(ife) would NEVER allow that to happen.

Not like all of these hasbeens, where I just end their main event career, give 'em an opportunity to continue on in the midcard.
    See, underneath all of the hot air, you're actually quite the magnanimous fella, ain't ya'. Nice to see that sort of thing in this day and age.

No, no, no, no, no.
    YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! (Sorry, I just couldn't help myself there. Please, do continue, sir. You're not embarrassing yourself at all here.)

You're the worst of all of these outdated idiots.
    Coming from the worst of the clueless noobs I'll take that as one hell of a compliment. Heh, it's like you and I are like the opposite sides of the same coin (if that coin was £ on one side and ¥ on the other that is.). Together we're like the Ying & Yang of eFedding--whether I'm the Ying or the Yang I couldn't tell you--all that Chinese shit is your domain.

Seriously, though, I'm far from the outdated one in this riveting conversation. Disagree? Well then, let's take a little closer look at things.

**Ma$$ turns towards the fourth wall**

People of eWN.. Can you please tell me (because I seriously wouldn't know due to never really seeing any of "The Karaoke King"s matches other than that one that never officially took place), how many matches has Mr Superstar Of The Year had in eFedding history.

eWN: FUCKING SHITLOADS!! WAY TOO MANY TO COUNT!!

Ma$$: Would you say he has had more matches than I have?

eWN: OF COURSE HE HAS! HE'S COMPETED FOR JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE EFED THERE HAS EVER BEEN!

Ma$$: Thank you eWN. I wouldn't know where I was sometimes without you guys.

**Ma$$ once again turns his attention back towards Kyojin.**

Soooo.. Things begin to take a different shape once the rose tinted glasses have been removed, don't they? I mean, look at the state of you? You've probably got more nagging injuries than the entire WWE 2013 Hall Of Fame Class put together. You can barely even lift that mic you're spraying your sake laced spittle onto right now. I am a thirty three year old man in the best condition of his life--self preservation is a must in this business--ponder on that for a while and get back to me when you come to a logical conclusion.

You cling onto the remnants of what this company once was-
    Not really. Not any more. It's in fantastic shape now. I was disheartened to see what this place had become under the rule of The Three Stooges (you all know who I'm on about), though. Hell, even The Three Stooges were disheartened. Not that they felt it was their fault. No, in their bewildered minds it was all Ka$hes fault that their show sucked major league a$$. Hey, gotta blame someone, right?

..refusing to ever even acknowledge that you and your brother were the problem.
    My brothers much publicised problems were the problem. I on the other hand went out and did everything and anything that was asked of me like a good little soldier, with more style and pizazz than just about any other eFedder ever has.

This show was all about you...
    I must point out that there is actually fuck all wrong with that.

..and that's what caused JBW to run itself into the ground.
    So now your saying we never ran JBW into the ground? JBW ran itself into the ground? For fucksake, Kyo, I understand that English is your second language, but, please, make your fucking mind up!

Sure, Jman & Eddie stepped up...
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 08-25-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Ma$$: Actually they ran away from big bad Uncle Ka$h, then ran back when he finally let go of the company he loved just about more than anyone possibly could (with a mutha fucka of a tear in his eye let me tell you). I've often wondered why he took so long to relinquish his position as chairman, and I've come to the conclusion that he was fucking certain that at the time there was no one out there that could have filled the role to the point where he felt comfortable handing it over. Looking back, I'd say he was right, wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    ..and kept it from burying itself...

No, they wanted that honour all for themselves, didn't they, Kyo?

..but you came back..

You forgot to add "in style"..

...and then lost to a man who is now the JBW Champion...

Which should really be an honour, even if it was a last minute booking change that violated the clause in my contract that gave me not only creative freedom but also prior knowledge of the outcome of big matches.. I will however admit that I've ALWAYS fucking hated that wanker, so, yes, I felt a little humiliated after that one. Ka$h bloody loved him, though, for reasons which I'll never know, so it didn't really matter who was in charge, he was apparently always destined for bigger things. JMan didn't really care for him either way, but J's a nice fella, so I'm sure he'd have given M-Cage his chance sooner or later had he not fled into hiding.

A man not even on my list of backdated pathetic old rejects of the old JBW..

How cute, you've actually made a list. I used to do things like that... Back in, like, two thousand eleven! And all I really did was copy Santa Clause, so there's not a lot to rave about there, bruv.

..because Malcolm Cage is the guy who ran Ma$$dinero out of JBW, and you leaving was the best thing that ever happened to this company..

He ran me out of JBW like Vader tore off Cactus Jack's ear as it was hanging on by a slither of skin. Still, shit be what shit be. General consensus is a cunt to change no matter how loosely it resembles the truth.

You're a megastar?

No, I'm a MEGAstar.

A megastar?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm positive I just answered that question.

Really?

Are you fucking dizzy, fam?! Pull yourself together and get on with this continuation of an unjustified attack on a person for simply being a MEGAstar.

What the hell have you done to ever be believed and accomplished enough to call yourself a megastar?

Look, I've fucking told you, ALL CAPS for mega! And, I guess if ya' don't know then ya' don't know. Trust me, though, I've accomplished more in life than you ever will. My body of work speaks for itself. Quality over quantity has always been one of my top rules in life. You keep spreading yourself thin, because if and when the day comes, it'll be that more easier to knock you the fuck out with "My Friend Went To London.."

Ma$$' Ma$$e$: AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS BLOOD STAINED T-SHIRT!!!!!!

Ma$$: Whoa!! When did you guys get here??! Man, I've missed you guys. GROUP HUG!!!

You've got a posse..

Are you accusing me of being a cowboy here?

..a team of guys who do your make up and your hair and make certain the precious face of the old JBW doesn't get ruined.

With this face?

**Ma$$ turns so he is giving Kyo his side profile**

Look at that broken nose, bruv. And that cauliflower ear.

**Ma$$ turns back so he is facing Kyo once more**

Look at them busted eyebrows! I would hardly call myself the face of the old JBW. I would never insult it like that!

Do you think it would get ruined if I smashed it in with a sledgehammer?

Obviously it would be ruined (even more than it has been). Saying that, I'd probably catch it with my teeth, swallow the heavy bit and stab you in the Adams Apple with the broken handle.

What if I kicked you so hard, your jaw broke?

I'd still find a way to tell you know that you're a clueless noob.

What if I hit you so hard with a Rising Sun, you cough up your spleen?

That's a little unrealistic wouldn't you say. Like, I'm not saying this is gospel, but I sincerely doubt that anyone has ever actually coughed up their spleen. Still, it sounds like a tough thing to say, so roll with it, man.

I'm capable of it all Ma$$ and you don't seem to realise that.

Define all.

JBW moved on without you..

Of course it fucking did. It's JBW! Anyone with any semblance of love for those three letters know this place will never die. Eddie and SEZ (two chaps with NO love for this place) tried to close it down, and what happened? B(ruce) stepped in and (eventually) made Ka$h and myself proud. God bless him forever.

..and I've just got one question now for you. Where's BITW?!

You can find the BITW sticky on the eFed page of this very site. However, I think Ka$h is planning on removing the sticky and just inserting a link to all BITW related stuff in the JBW sticky, with B(ruce)'s blessing of course.

Do you know where it is?

A) Hard of hearing.
    B) Punch drunk.
    C) Retarded.

^Please choose one of the above to describe yourself.

Because I do.

Because I just told you.

It's right here.

Jigga please! BITW at what? Catching flies with a pair of chopsticks? Tiddlywinks? Holding your breath underwater? Cunt Fu? Help me out, bruv, I'm struggling here. Big time.

It's the Superstar of the Year.

As voted for by The Clique, Bear, IPITS, THEKEVINBRAND, and many more of their kind. It does have a nice ring to it, though, so no hating from this side of the convo.

Anyway, mate, as that was your last question, I guess I'll leave you to it. It's been nice talking to you. We must do it again sometime. Not any time soon I hope, but one day definitely. Until then... Sayonara, CuntChops!

**Ma$$ looks across the entire JBW roster, and in his loudest voice yells**

NOW CAN I GET AN AMEN, BRUVA!?!

OOC: Sup, Sam?

OOC: I'm real good, Davey Boy. Just had a nice and eventful week off work, so I'm feeling on top of the world right now

I read in the "closet" thread that you've had a pretty shitty year, so I hope you are doing well now. Lord knows I've had a few of them myself in my time
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 08-25-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Ma$$: Actually they ran away from big bad Uncle Ka$h, then ran back when he finally let go of the company he loved just about more than anyone possibly could (with a mutha fucka of a tear in his eye let me tell you). I've often wondered why he took so long to relinquish his position as chairman, and I've come to the conclusion that he was fucking certain that at the time there was no one out there that could have filled the role to the point where he felt comfortable handing it over. Looking back, I'd say he was right, wouldn't you?

No, they wanted that honour all for themselves, didn't they, Kyo?

You forgot to add "in style"..

Which should really be an honour, even if it was a last minute booking change that violated the clause in my contract that gave me not only creative freedom but also prior knowledge of the outcome of big matches.. I will however admit that I've ALWAYS fucking hated that wanker, so, yes, I felt a little humiliated after that one. Ka$h bloody loved him, though, for reasons which I'll never know, so it didn't really matter who was in charge, he was apparently always destined for bigger things. JMan didn't really care for him either way, but J's a nice fella, so I'm sure he'd have given M-Cage his chance sooner or later had he not fled into hiding.

How cute, you've actually made a list. I used to do things like that... Back in, like, two thousand eleven! And all I really did was copy Santa Clause, so there's not a lot to rave about there, bruv.

He ran me out of JBW like Vader tore off Cactus Jack's ear as it was hanging on by a slither of skin. Still, shit be what shit be. General consensus is a cunt to change no matter how loosely it resembles the truth.

No, I'm a MEGAstar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm positive I just answered that question.

Are you fucking dizzy, fam?! Pull yourself together and get on with this continuation of an unjustified attack on a person for simply being a MEGAstar.

Look, I've fucking told you, ALL CAPS for mega! And, I guess if ya' don't know then ya' don't know. Trust me, though, I've accomplished more in life than you ever will. My body of work speaks for itself. Quality over quantity has always been one of my top rules in life. You keep spreading yourself thin, because if and when the day comes, it'll be that more easier to knock you the fuck out with "My Friend Went To London.."

Ma$$e$ Ma$$': AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS BLOOD STAINED T-SHIRT!!!!!!

Ma$$: Whoa!! When did you guys get here??! Man, I've missed you guys. GROUP HUG!!!

Are you accusing me of being a cowboy here?

With this face?

**Ma$$ turns so he is giving Kyo his side profile**

Look at that broken nose, bruv. And that cauliflower ear.

**Ma$$ turns back so he is facing Kyo once more**

Look at them busted eyebrows! I would hardly call myself the face of the old JBW. I would never insult it like that!

Obviously it would be ruined (even more than it has been). Saying that, I'd probably catch it with my teeth, swallow the heavy bit and stab you in the Adams Apple with the broken handle.

I'd still find a way to tell you know that you're a clueless noob.

That's a little unrealistic wouldn't you say. Like, I'm not saying this is gospel, but I sincerely doubt that anyone has ever actually coughed up their spleen. Still, it sounds like a tough thing to say, so roll with it, man.

Define all.

Of course it fucking did. It's JBW! Anyone with any semblance of love for those three letters know this place will never die. Eddie and SEZ (two chaps with NO love for this place) tried to close it down, and what happened? B(ruce) stepped in and (eventually) made Ka$h and myself proud. God bless him forever.

You can find the BITW sticky on the eFed page of this very site. However, I think Ka$h is planning on removing the sticky and just inserting a link to all BITW related stuff in the JBW sticky, with B(ruce)'s blessing of course.

A) Hard of hearing.
    B) Punch drunk.
    C) Retarded.

^Please choose one of the above to describe yourself.

Because I just told you.

Wigga please! BITW at what? Catching flies with a pair of chopsticks? Tiddlywinks? Holding your breath underwater? Cunt Fu? Help me out, bruv, I'm struggling here. Big time.

As voted for by The Clique, Bear, IPITS, THEKEVINBRAND, and many more of their kind. It does have a nice ring to it, though, so no hating from this side of the convo.

Anyway, mate, as that was your last question, I guess I'll leave you to it. It's been nice talking to you. We must do it again sometime. Not any time soon I hope, but one day definitely. Until then... Sayonara, CuntChops!

**Ma$$ looks across the entire JBW roster, and in his loudest voice yells**

NOW CAN I GET AN AMEN, BRUVA!?!

OOC: I'm real good, Davey Boy. Just had a nice and eventful week off work, so I'm feeling on top of the world right now

I read in the "closet" thread that you've had a pretty shitty year, so I hope you are doing well now. Lord knows I've had a few of them myself in my time

Now that's an IC post lol.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    All I have to say to the IC post is:

YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD KICKED IN!! *Clap,clap,clap,clap,clap*

Damnit Ka$h!! Way to make me all teary eyed and shit... I definitely read the kind words you gave me. I appreciate it more than you could ever imagine.. trust me.