Page 7 of 328 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    THAT'S what I like to hear! No more set trippin or playa hatin ! ;p

Does kinda suck watching Get Him To The Greek, on MTV , though.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And we're sorted.

Great read R(ob).

It feels like a rebirth of the feds with all these new threads.

Bright times are acoming folks.
    Yep. I don't know every nook and cranny because I didn't come around until July 2011 so, from Feb to then, hopefully someone can tell me if it's all correct some day lol.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 08-24-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    More has been posted on the front page of JBW. More will be tomorrow. I have three 16hr shifts and a 12hr shift this week. Expect me to not be around. But, that doesn't negate you guys from IC'ing so you can get MATCH OF THE WEEK! I know we didn't do it last week but, I had a lot of problems that resulted in it not happening. See you in the funny pages!

man i hate that i missed the end of the last thread and the beginning of this one

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Yay! Somebody finally acknowledged my hard work for JABE.

It also says I re-joined but never left. I re-joined and did a few segments and had some input on some of the story-lines going on around that time. Then after awhile of inactivity I started working on a special episode titled, "Develocity". When those plans were scrapped I immediately stepped down just before Jman and Eddie came on board. I feel that those two did a splendid job and I am glad to say that TDA wrestled his last JBW match under their reign.

I also feel that R(ob) has went head over heels to assure all of us that we would still have an active Jabe around and I am happy to be sitting here today reading some of the wonderful IC work that all of you are putting out there. I hope to be working with alot of you guys again very soon, but that will have to come when the 'stars are perfectly aligned' as they always say.

FOR THE CAUSE!!!
    Last edited by TheDevilsAdvocate; 08-25-2013 at 02:03 AM.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: 1...2...3. That's all I need to take that title Cage, 3 little seconds. I don't have to kill you, break you in half, knock you out or any of that fancy stuff, I just need to put you down for that long. But the hard part is how. I just moved to the big screen and at that level, consistency wins praises, monumental moments wins awards.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Time to let my present known in this thread!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Yay! Somebody finally acknowledged my hard work for JABE.

It also says I re-joined but never left. I re-joined and did a few segments and had some input on some of the story-lines going on around that time. Then after awhile of inactivity I started working on a special episode titled, "Develocity". When those plans were scrapped I immediately stepped down just before Jman and Eddie came on board. I feel that those two did a splendid job and I am glad to say that TDA wrestled his last JBW match under their reign.

I also feel that R(ob) has went head over heels to assure all of us that we would still have an active Jabe around and I am happy to be sitting here today reading some of the wonderful IC work that all of you are putting out there. I hope to be working with alot of you guys again very soon, but that will have to come when the 'stars are perfectly aligned' as they always say.

FOR THE CAUSE!!!
    I was talking about creative. You did leave creative, then came back. Then left again. Then came back and yes, as you said, tried "Devilocity" and then yep, left again lol. Always had a blast working with you TDA. No one gives you the credit you deserve. Ever. But you are one of the ones who helped shape e-fedding from then and I personally thank you.

A new thread. Nice!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Oh look, it's the prodigal son! It's the 'man', ladies & gentlemen! It's the guy that walked out on this company and left it to die- and yet, if you ever did return full time Ma$$, all of those people- they'd take you back with open arms. They'd cheer for you regardless of if you insulted them or praised them. That's how fickle those fans are.

This company doesn't need you. This company needs me. I'm the Superstar of the Year and I will be the man to lead this company into the new era. A BETTER era, with a man at the top that will be the right man, rather than what you and good ol' Dave bring to the table, and if you've got a problem with that, I have no problem putting you into retirement- just like I'm planning to do with all of these has-beens.

ICW was a long time ago Ma$$, you have no idea what I'm capable of.

Ma$$: Well, excuse me, Mr KY-Jelly-O-Gin&TonicBreath, for just passing through wit' ma famalam K-Jamalam to say "Hi" to the (still kinda) new BossMan(alam)!

I did return full time, well, on TV I did anyway. No way I was gonna be going back on the house show loop with the piss poor attendance those things were pulling in because of JBW's management's insistence on pushing an Indy/HWA-level feud as one of its top draws [JA & ES, I'm talking to YOU, niggas!] (in hindsight, they would have immediately quadrupled (at least) had I rejoined my JBW "brothas & sistas" (HA!) 'pon 'de road, but... Fuck Jabe, if they couldn't draw without me, then they obviously couldn't afford to have me back full time anyway. Yeah, I know that I would have been paid accordingly to the (greatly) enhanced houses my presence would have generated, but I'm a money up front kinda guy--fuck leaving things like that to chance and risk, I'm a fuckin' MEGA-Star (no relation to Rob-FACKTHEEFEDS-Star), and I'm past all of that hanging around to get paid shit.). I would have stuck around too, but the guy who hired me back spazed out and fucked off due to the frustration of having to work with Tweedle-Ed-Dee & Tweedle-Dum(DumSezAlotWhenImNotAround), and everything that we were building towards was taken away in one spiteful booking decision that belittled my status and saw me fall at the first hurdle, by way of a loss to Malcolm Cage (ugh, double ugh, and TREBLE UGH!) of all dweebs. Fuck that for a barrel of laughs, sunshine--I spent a fuckin' career helping guys get over--my second time around was all about me (yes, ME, imagine that.) or not at all. If you wanted a jobber to the mid-carders you should have rehired Istvan Gretzky, Kurwa!

AnyToTheWay, of course I'd be welcomed back by my Ma$$es. They're my Ma$$es after all--you lot have just got them on loan until the day comes that I allow R(ob) to offer me a contract that even The Undertaker would envy. See, what you, and soooo many others, fail to realise, ya little slant eyed stiff, is that this shit's all about being entertaining, and that is something that's just beyond your boring one track Bruce Lee gimmick will allow you to be.

So, like, yeah, anyway, I probs best be leavin' (AGAIN!)--I gots me a new mixtape to work on.

s/o 2 RedruM, SandyPanties, Iconography, Arty, Avi, Alphred, Jose, DUBS, Straights, The Butcher, Broc & Sully, Baba Snair, Nikki Belzova (thanks for the memories--wink wink), Shaz (it's OK that you've got a girls name, you're still cool in my book), Dave (who is still a MAJOR part of the backstage happenings around here regardless of how much management will deny it in public), R(ob), Wife Of R(ob), B(ruce), J(wo)Man (Team Fuck It FTW), The Sleeper, St George and Psycho Siaki (V3. Still the best thing to have ever happened to the whole of the eFeds everywhere ever), Pat & Dudley (RAMIREZ), Robstar, Shuri (still MOTY baby!), K-Jam (Best. Feud. Ever.), Rome/Caesar, Larry Z, Poot, Ka$h (the Paul Heyman of eFedding), and Devs (you know I loves ya' really, old man).

f/y 2 everyone else.

Catch ya' later, people.

#stillGOTIT #STILLbitw #StillInspiringFolkToBeTopOfTheirGame #NotReturningJustYetIfEver #ManagementStillHateMe #ICGOD #Legendary2DaCemetery #YourMotherLovesMe #AboveThisShit #ButtonPusher #Shameless #Fearless #Hashtags ##DoubleHashtags #WorkedShootsOwn #KayfabeKiller #AmbiguityRules #JBW3pointOhTheRevengeOfTheNerdiestNerdsInTown #V34Lyfe #URWelcome

(follow me on Twitter @mass_mc and catch me every Saturday 4pm-6pm (GMT) on www.reactionradio.co.uk with my DJ @GradeADNB representing @GenerationHyper)

PS: When Ka$h and I left we thought we were leaving things in capable hands. We thought there was a chance we might be wrong, but what we didn't realise was just how wrong we were.

PPS: What in the fuck is an ICW?

PPPS: WHO THE FUCK LET DENNY IN?

OOC: Hi, eddie
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 08-25-2013 at 08:15 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom