Page 5 of 328 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: I am refraining from all obscenities, regardless of the fitting nature they would imply should they cascade forth in a verbose tirade. But I am above sophomoric goading. You are transparently desperate, seeking for me to once again acknowledge you as a worthy adversary. You are a conquest long forgotten and that anonymity will remain intact.
    IC: Um, yeah, I'm right there with you geezer! Party on!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Um, yeah, I'm right there with you geezer! Party on!
    IC @$ M@$$: Wigga, fuck that neek, let's breeze from this shithole an' go an' do some drugs and chat about when we used to kick the shit out of each other for money, fame, and women. Speaking of women, where's old man Devs? Is that wretched and ancient old biddy even still wrasslin'? More to the point, is the ol' he-she even cleared to wrestle by the state athletic commission these days? You know, 'cause of the old age thing.

Anyways, come we go, bruv--dem drugs be screaming at me louder than a Panda being attacked by a ten inch $$$nake... Which reminds me. Did I ever show you that one video of that one time that me, Siaks, an' Georgie, ran train on that one little skets who used to hang around us like Sleeps at an all you can eat burrito an' beans buffet.

#StillBITW #FuckYourNewThread #StillAnA$$hole #HEEL

OOC: Yay, new thread!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Blog Entries
    Robstar: FACK the new JBW!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC @$ M@$$: Wigga, fuck that neek, let's breeze from this shithole an' go an' do some drugs and chat about when we used to kick the shit out of each other for money, fame, and women. Speaking of women, where's old man Devs? Is that wretched and ancient old biddy even still wrasslin'? More to the point, is the ol' he-she even cleared to wrestle by the state athletic commission these days? You know, 'cause of the old age thing.

Anyways, come we go, bruv--dem drugs be screaming at me louder than a Panda being attacked by a ten inch $$$nake... Which reminds me. Did I ever show you that one video of that one time that me, Siaks, an' Georgie, ran train on that one little skets who used to hang around us like Sleeps at an all you can eat burrito an' beans buffet.

Well... damn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Well... damn.
    Hi, W(ob)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hi, W(ob)
    Hey Ka$h.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robstar View Post
    robstar: Fack the new jbw!
    m@$$: (insert funaki's catchphrase)

Kyojin: Oh look, it's the prodigal son! It's the 'man', ladies & gentlemen! It's the guy that walked out on this company and left it to die- and yet, if you ever did return full time Ma$$, all of those people- they'd take you back with open arms. They'd cheer for you regardless of if you insulted them or praised them. That's how fickle those fans are.

This company doesn't need you. This company needs me. I'm the Superstar of the Year and I will be the man to lead this company into the new era. A BETTER era, with a man at the top that will be the right man, rather than what you and good ol' Dave bring to the table, and if you've got a problem with that, I have no problem putting you into retirement- just like I'm planning to do with all of these has-beens.

ICW was a long time ago Ma$$, you have no idea what I'm capable of.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Oh look, it's the prodigal son! It's the 'man', ladies & gentlemen! It's the guy that walked out on this company and left it to die- and yet, if you ever did return full time Ma$$, all of those people- they'd take you back with open arms. They'd cheer for you regardless of if you insulted them or praised them. That's how fickle those fans are.

This company doesn't need you. This company needs me. I'm the Superstar of the Year and I will be the man to lead this company into the new era. A BETTER era, with a man at the top that will be the right man, rather than what you and good ol' Dave bring to the table, and if you've got a problem with that, I have no problem putting you into retirement- just like I'm planning to do with all of these has-beens.

ICW was a long time ago Ma$$, you have no idea what I'm capable of.
    D-boy: Shut up and get yourself a freaking beer!

You need it yo!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Not to try to disrupt the flow of IC'ing but, I'm writing the JBW story on page one right now. It will be ready soon.