Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Exclamation JBW: JUSTIFIABLY BADASS WRESTLING -- Official Discussion Thread

THE STORY OF JBW

The story of JBW is actually unlike any story here on eWN. See, the other e-feds were built around a need to compete with one another. JBW wa kind of born out of trolling. WWTNA Mark was a troll of the highest level here on this site and wanted to just piss people off. EWNCW was the first e-fed on this site and none of them took too kindly to him starting a rival e-fed. They mocked him, they picked him, they bashed him. And weirdly enough, that made him determined. He actually got some people behind him, and put out our first show.

No one wanted to give him any credit for it but again, that fueled him. Eventually JBW became big enough for him to need some help. Throughout this process a huge animosity between JBW and EWNCW wa built up. People jumping ship, people bouncing back and fourth. It was a crazy time indeed. He renamed himself DUBS and at this point, had Kashdinero, xStraightEdgeSaviorx, Romanflare and TheDevilsAdvocate. These guys formed and shaped JBW into what it is today. They added depth and story. Things were picking up and nothing could stop them.

Finally, Dubs had grown tired of e-fedding. TDA has as well. Romes was gearing up to take a back seat and that left Ka$h and SES to fend for themselves. In this process, they recruited myself, Rated_R(ob)KO. I was big into blogging and never once thought about e-fedding until Ka$h brought it up to me. Either way, Ka$h ended up with the keys to the kingdom and it was literally him doing WARFARE, SES doing MAYHEM and me doing SHOWDOWN!... eventually, we picked upZapphoman as creative. AWF, another e-fed folded into JBW and Holy Jose came along with it. Along the way we picked up S.E. Zero and another e-fed, EWA became JBW's NXT.

We tried very unsuccessfully to have a feud with EWNCW and to this day, JBW won the only PPV we ever had. (Wink, nudge, wink).. as it were, my time with e-fedding had come to a close and everyone kept trucking on as they were. Here's where it gets a little touchy. A lot of creative had left and things were getting crazy. Eventually, I decided I wasn't going to retire and continued on. TDA had come back to help, and we got a new member in Poot-Hair. Around this time, things smoothed out again and we all made ourselves stay on top where we belonged... until...

Ka$h ended up going through personal problems and this led us down a bad path. My wife had our second baby and we at that point were doomed. No shows came out, nothing was going on. We were dead. I left again because nothing was happening but, Ka$h kept coming back saying things were going to happen. He enlisted JMan and no_1eddiefan to help. A couple more came in as well and a couple shows were put out but, nothing.

Around this time, I was thinking about coming back again and at that time, it was revealed that the natives were getting restless and they went to Ka$h and tried to step down but he told them he'd step aside until he got himself together. They started making plans when Ka$h tried to come back almost immediately to become leader again. JMan and eddie went to step down because none of it felt right to them, they didn't like the way Ka$h handled the situation and that escalated very quickly into a bad conflict which ended with Ka$h stepping down again with JMan and eddie in complete charge.

Ka$h and I eventually started BITW: BEST IN THE WORLD and JMan and eddie enlisted their own guys to help out. JBW was putting shows back on again but, it wasn't anywhere near the same. No one took to it like they should have. The shows were rushed and you could tell that everyone there didn't want to be a part of it. After a few months in BITW, I got tired of waiting for direction in shows so I just fell back. Finally, JMan disappeared and eddie just got fed up. He decided to close the e-fed and finally, JBW would be put to rest. It didn't go out with a bang but, a whimper. It was killed and no one really cared. That pissed me off.

Two days later, I brought it back. I became the main show runner, I took it over. When that happened, I turned to my friends... eyehatecena, scribbler_jones, and the returning Poot and Zapphs. They were helping me bring JBW back stronger than ever. It was an amazing period for a couple months but Poot had to bail. I then recruited Asherdelampyr and we continued our success. But as life comes, it goes as well. Asher then left and so did Zapphs. And as fate would have it, JMan decided to return and he was recruited back and one of my long time friends on here as well, SouthernBlood was too. And the most recent recruit? My own wife, Wife_Of_R(ob).

Always, things change. I had to go away for a couple months from the holidays, and things fell into anarchy. I had recruited so many people so they could keep things going while I and my wife were away. Nothing of the sort happened. When it was time for me to come back, the only ones that remained by my side were eyehatecena, scribbler_jones and Holy Jose. Everyone else had gone, no one tried to realistically keep JBW alive in the process. (My wife had to stop because with taking care of the baby and cleaning all day, she had no time. She'll be back though soon.

Everywhere experiences ups and downs but the truth of JBW is this, no matter how it looks when the show goes out... it's almost like a revolving door of creative talent as well. I want to personally thank each and every single person who helped JBW along its way. You all dedicated your time and effort to a little corner of the internet and I'm glad you were all here. If I forgot anything, please PM me and I'll gladly add it. Thanks!

THE STORY OF "FOR THE CAUSE!"

Many people always seem to ask, "What's the cause?" Why does everyone in JBW always shout it? Basically, it was another tool in Dubs's arsenal of troll tactics to piss off EWNCW. It was implimented to be a battle cry to begin postwhoring. Basically, writing whatever you wanted just to get the page count up and the replies to the thread up. Dubs and many others took it and ran with it. Quickly we became the #1 viewed, posted in and sought after e-fed in all of eWN. The battle cry meant so much to the company that I have now turned it into the name of our Wrestlemania. FOR THE CAUSE is JBW's biggest show of the year and happens in February, the month JBW was born.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 01-17-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    JBW CREATIVE TEAM

R(OB)
    Name:Rated_R(ob)KO, (AKA Da' Baws!, AKA God Of Assholes, AKA B(ruce), AKA Window Licker)

From: New Jersey Born, New Jersey Now, New Jersey When I Die...

Position: Overseer of all things JBW. Main writer of the flagship show with my team of Scribbs and EHC

Brief Biography: Well, I've had a helluva path. Started as a blogger, got wrangled into e-fedding by Ka$h, quickly became creative for JBW, left, came back, left, came back, left, started SRW... failed. Stayed away, made BITW with Ka$h, Stopped, and now two years later took over JBW completely and now I put out great shows that no one cares about or pays attention to... even after they clamored for it and say I'm doing great. Huzzah!

Favorite Wrestlers: Rowdy Roddy Piper, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Dusty Rhodes, The Undertaker, Sting, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, and ___________ are my top ten... there's many, many more as well.

Favorite Movies: The Breakfast Club, The Crow, A Clockwork Orange, Clerks., Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Kick-Ass, Groundhog Day, Zombieland, Scott Pilgrim VS The World, The Nightmare Before Christmas

Favorite Music: I always catch myself listening to Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, Alesana, Dir En Grey, Deftones and many, many, many more... music moves me.

Favorite TV Shows: RAW, Doctor Who, Friends, HIMYM, Duck Dynasty, NXT, Total Divas, Red Dwarf, Tons Of Anime... currently on Blood Lad and the reimagining of Rozen Maiden... favorite Anime of all is Dragon Ball Z and Cowboy Bebop... Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, and whatever else my wife watches...

Favorite Video Games: Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Silent Hill 2, Final Fantasy VII, Monster Party, Pokemon Silver, Super Mario Bros.3, Resident Evil 4, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last Of Us, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, Spider-Man In Maximum Carnage, Altered Beast, and plenty more.

Favorite Comic Characters: Batman, Deadpool, Carnage, Spider-Man, Green Lantern, TMNT, Nightwing, Darkseid, Constantine, The Sandman, The Umbrella Academy, and tons more.

EHC

Name: eyehatecena, (AKA ehc, AKA Michael, AKA anniesboobs)

Creative Positions Held: Got my start in EWA but left after first show as there was no real communication. Came back on creative in EWA when Robaried asked and learned a lot from the kid- but left after Des and Roba left but did matches for last show. Had written a few matches before for JBW when Ka$h ran it but actually did the matches for R(ob). Was gonna be in charge of the Bombshell division but that fell thru when Ka$h left and Eddie and JMan took over- not their fault, I never told them. Became creative member of SRW, but shut down before first show. Have written a few matches for Tommy for EWNCW. Became creative member in BITW, then am now on creative in JBW.

Brief Biography: Former professional hitman of marine animals, now reformed. Is a Coke (Cola) addict. Loves tacos and sushi. Wishes he was anywhere but in America.

Heroes: Pope John Paul II, Pope Francis I, Dali Lama, Ghengis Kahn, Napoleon, Vlad the Impaler, Sponge Bob and Patrick, Morgan Freeman

Favorite Music: Sex Pistols, Ramones, Metallica (Old School), Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Hank III

Favorite Movies: LOTR Trilogy, Zombie Movies, Simon Birch, Princess Bride

Favorite TV: Sons Of Anarchy, True Blood, Community.

Favorite Wrestlers: Brooke Tessmacher, Velvet Sky, Paige, Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries, CM Punk, Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Edge, Owen Hart, Bret Hart... can't stand Orton or Cena.

SCRIBBS
    Name: scribbler_jones (AKA SJ, AKA That Fucking Skinny Black Kid, AKA whatever the fuck else really.)

From: The Land of Red Clay, Georgia. Born in the Classic City, Raised out in the boonies.

Position: Well it depends on what she feels like. Huh? Oh damn, not THAT kind. I write matches and participate in the dark, mysterious and occasionally bizarre machine that we know and love as JBW creativity. Really.

Brief Biography: Four score and seven ages ago, I happened upon EWN by accident. Then I started to blog. Then I started to E-Fed. Then I got asked to write matches. Then I ate pizza.

Favorite Movies: The Punisher: War Zone; Spider-Man; the first TMNT; Street Fighter II; a bunch of others, but I don't feel like putting you to sleep.

Favorite Music: I love hip-hop, rock and R&B. Stuff like Talib Kweli, De La Soul, Eminem, Killswitch Engage, Linkin Park, Xscape, SWV, Jodeci...

Favorite TV Shows: IMPACT Wrestling, Ring Of Honor, OVW (though technically I watch it online) Richie Rich (the cartoon), The Powerpuff Girls, Secret Squirrel, mainly a lot of stuff that has to do with fighting, cartoons (the good kind - not the new stuff) and general awesomeness.

Favorite Video Games: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Mega Man 2, 4 and 7; Dragon Warrior Monsters; Battlefield 3; Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (FOOOOOK YEEEEAAAH!!!)

Favorite Comic Book Characters: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Superior Spider Man, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Luke Cage, Nova, Nick Fury, Benjamin J. Muthafuckin' Grimm, Black Panther, and many many other

EL JOSE!

Name: HolyJose2391, (AKA The Holy One, AKA HJ, AKA Oh My Holy Jose!)

Brief Biography: The newest and one of the oldest members of JBW Creative. Having served on the creative team in the past as well as taking the reigns of AWF from DUBS and making it his own. Born in Fairfax, VA about 30 miles outside of Washington DC. The 22 year old Psychology Student is gearing up for his senior year while also having contributed to JBW since April of 2011.

Interests: Movies mainly action the occasional chick flick, Dear John made me cry I admit it!

Music: From bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Blink-182, My Chemical Romance and such to pop music like the Backstreet Boys. No seriously Backstreet Boys is like an obsession!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 01-17-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    PROMO POLICY

JBW has a promo policy in place. We ask for them, you give them. You don't give them, you're not on the show. You not handing promos in on time will result in being dropped from the show and not being used again until you do something. We're not here to keep your character going, you are. I have plenty of people who want to be a part of the shows and if you want it, you'll work for it.

We look for punctuation to be correct, if we give you a scenario to follow, please follow it. Of course, your words and your way of getting there is what will ultimately define how good or bad your promo indeed is. And obviously, no promo, no push. I can't have someone be dead weight. So please, get your promos in on time when they're requested.

YOUR CHARACTERS

This company is based around you, the e-fedder. You are what makes this go how it needs to. So with that, we need things about your character. Basic things and not so basic. It's up to you with how detailed you want to get. But, if you want to join JBW, here is a general guideline to follow:

NAME:
    HEIGHT:
    WEIGHT:
    DESCRIPTION:
    FACE, HEEL OR TWEENER:
    ENTRANCE THEME:
    ENTRANCE MOVEMENTS:
    WRESTLING STYLE:
    SIGNATURE MOVES:
    FINISHING MOVES:
    OTHER MOVES:
    BIOGRAPHY:

Gather all of that information up and send it to our email: [email protected]

We don't believe in having a roster thread because it can get cluttered on here with people coming and going. It's easier because WE keep track of it, we know who's who and all is well. If you need to update anything, please refer to the chart above and send it to the e-mail as well.

ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY

Don't start anything, there won't be anything. E-Fedding right now on eWN is at an all time high. All companies work with each other, characters can go from place to place. No bullshit, no drama. Things are nicer now than they were when I started and JBW intends to do its part to keep it that way. If you have beef or a problem with someone, take it behind closed doors in a PM. We don't need to see it play out in the thread. If you do choose to keep it going in the thread, you will be reported to the mods and you will be taken off of the JBW roster PERMANENTLY!

We, all of the e-feds on here stand by a pretty similar code. What goes for one, goes for all. If you're known to have an attitude to work with, no one will want to work with you. So make sure you steer clear from being an ass.
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 01-17-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    SHOW. 01 -- CHROME NIJI

This show has gone through many changes throughout the years but there's always a flagship show for a company. Warfare, WARFare, KILLZONE, WARFare, WARFARE, BEST IN THE WORLD and now CHROME NIJI. No matter what it's called, it will always showcase the top tier of JBW talent. This show will take the format of how NXT is done. Promos and matches. As I said earlier, were doing smaller "live" shows in college stadiums. Much like TNA does when they do live shows away from Orlando. Typically five matches and promos for this.

PREVIOUS IMAGES USED FOR THE SHOW:

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 01-19-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    SHOW. 02 -- CURBSTOMP FACIAL

JBW has always had a knack for having a strong second show. The former MAYHEM and ZERO GRAVITY, when this incarnation was brought in, the second show was originally going to be named ABSOLUTION. As creative members stepped down, the name of the show and all of the work that was done for the premiere episode was scrapped. It's unfortunate but, it happens.

After that, only a couple episodes of UNEDITED, UNADULTERATED AND UNCUT were done before the ball was completely dropped by the creative team involved. Now we have our second show proper in CURBSTOMP FACIAL. It's a companion live show. So pretty much the same rules apply as from CHROME NIJI. Smaller venue, college wise. And a rotation of characters. Typically four matches and promos.

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 01-19-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    SHOW. 03 -- SPEWING EPICNESS

In technicality, JUSTIFIABLY TOMORROWS BADASSES was the spiritual successor to SHOWDOWN! Basically this show was our version of the upcoming talents that are trying to make it to the main stages. This show took place at the JBW Training facility in Garfield, New Jersey. It's connected to the JBW Headquarters in downtown Garfield. Main event and mid-card Jabesters would appear occasionally, giving advice, wrestling or just generally being awesome. This show also featured interviews with the young talent and wrestling matches as well.

Now, SPEWING EPICNESS will be set up like ECW. A show with a host like Paul Heyman was. This will basically be a show recapping "house show" matches. Music videos will be inbetween them. No promos needed for this one. Just three matches and I'll write for the host when he interlinks the matches... okay, maybe a couple promos.

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 01-19-2014 at 10:58 AM.

what a show. Ms mayhem, vhx, kyo and artie, blue and blade, alpha dog, shaz and smyth, blood all around, boobies, .....etc dark days ahead

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    what a show. Ms mayhem, vhx, kyo and artie, blue and blade, alpha dog, shaz and smyth, blood all around, boobies, .....etc dark days ahead
    Yeah, buddy! That show was IMO pretty damn great. No one else is giving opinions or anything but yeah, I was happy with the ending. And all around show value.

Blog Entries
    Remember to do your reviews, doing them helps us in the long run. Not to mention, MATCH OF THE WEEK is tomorrow so please start IC'ing my peeps.

MATCH. 01 - JBW TAG-TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS: ICONOGRAPHY vs BLACK BLOODED
    WRITTEN BY: R(OB)
    WINNERS: ICONOGRAPHY (RETAINED)

MATCH. 02 - JBW UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: SHURIKEN BLADE vs SAGITTARIUS BLUE
    WRITTEN BY: SCRIBBS
    WINNER: SAGITTARIUS BLUE (NEW CHAMPION)

MATCH. 03 - JBW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP: MR. SMYTH vs SHAZ
    WRITTEN BY: MRS. R(OB)
    WINNER: MR. SMYTH (RETAINED)

MATCH. 04: ARTEMIS ECLIPSE vs KYOJIN (JMAN SPECIAL REFEREE)
    WRITTEN BY: R(OB)
    WINNER: ARTEMIS ECLIPSE

Favorite moment about my character:

Favorite moment:

Best Match:

Best Promo:

Best Debut/Return:

Best Piece of Booking:

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:

Any Other Positives:

Overall Show Grade out of 10:

Where are you folk? I know for a fact Rob' s practically going crazy for feedback lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.