Blog Entries

Top 5 fav matches?

What is your top 5 favorite matches of all time?

5. Hhh vs undertaker 1- this match was sick. I remember watching it with my dad who watches it just to watch and he was going holy shit. The chair shots after shots Jesus I still remember the sound of the shots.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo9ZM...e_gdata_player

4. Hhh vs undertaker 2 - this was even sicker then the last again with my father in watching this match in the end my dad said that was the greatest match in wwe history. Hbk as ref . Would he screw the undertaker? Hhh could he beat taker? How much did taker have left? What's with takers new look? The shots echo the omg moments were there the commentary perfect . It really was an end of an era until they came back but I'm not complaining . Taker HHH HBK can put on a show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox2DO...e_gdata_player

3. Jeff Hardy vs HHH vs edge- I'll be honest this one is sentimental feb 15th armagandon Jeff hardy in buffalo NY wins his first wwe title. Why is it close? A Jeff is my fav wrestler I like the one man band name lol... But Jeff has always been my favorite . Secondly it was in my hometown. Thrifty it was on my birthday I just think it's awesome and I was in tears when he won .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ajV...e_gdata_player

2. The Hardyz vs Dave Taylor and William regal vs MNM vs Kendrick and London ladder match-
    This match was incredible three of the best tag teams of modern era at time and will and Dave. The match was great high spots big names and blood....for those of you who don't know Joey Mercury face was split by a ladder in the match a graphic scene. Johnny nitro put on a hell of a show with hardyz and London Kendrick and even Taylor and regal. Paul and Brian showed they were contenders to put names up with hardyz dudleys edge and christain.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wztjg...e_gdata_player

Number 1- tna reverse battle royal jk jk jk

Real number 1- Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker ladder match- Jeff was a kid at time so was I anxiety just remember screaming grab it Jeff you can do it go everytime he was hit with moves I lost my breath and etc. I say this match is the reason I love wrestling moments that you connect I would put number 3 but this was my first true connection and I knew he was my fav wrestler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aercR...e_gdata_player

So what do you think of my list what yours?

They aren't booing me, They are BOOOOing me" - Bo Dallas convincing all that he sucks but in reality is actually really good.

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Kid Justice, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

As far as your list i only recall the 1st 2.

Bret vs Perfect SS 91
    TLC 2 WM 17
    Savage vs Warrior WM 7
    HBK vs Taker WM 25
    Flair vs Steamboat 2/3 falls
    Austin vs Angle SS 01
    HHH vs Foley RR 01

Holy Jeff Hardy, Batman!

5. Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit, 2 out of 3 Fall for the Intercontinental and European Championships (WrestleMania 2000)
    4. Shawn Michaels vs. Mandkind (In Your House: Mind Games)
    3. Kenny Omega vs. Haruka
    2. William Regal vs. Daniel Bryan (Superstars)
    1. Armageddon Hell in the Cell: The Rock vs. Kurt Angle vs. Triple H vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Undertaker vs. Rikishi

Mick Foley Vs Edge Wrestlemania 22

Elimination Chamber: Survivor Series 2002

AJ Styles Vs Christopher Daniels Vs Samoa joe Unbreakable

Kenny Omega Vs Kota Ibushi (Epic match)

Bryan Danielson Vs Nigel McGuinness

Blog Entries
    5. Mickie James vs Tara- Cage match Impact 2010
    4.any of the AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe- matches in TNA.
    3. Rock-N-Roll express vs Manny Fernandez and Rick Rude for the NWA world tag titles World Championship Wrestling Saturday Night show.
    2. HHH vs Cactus Jack -falls count anywhere match 1997
    1. Ric Flair vs Ricky Steamboat- series of matches for the NWA title 1989..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband;858714

2. The Hardyz vs Dave Taylor and William regal vs MNM vs Kendrick and London ladder match-
    This match was incredible three of the best tag teams of modern era at time and will and Dave. The match was great high spots big names and blood....for those of you who don't know Joey Mercury face was split by a ladder in the match a graphic scene. Johnny nitro put on a hell of a show with hardyz and London Kendrick and even Taylor and regal. Paul and Brian showed they were contenders to put names up with hardyz dudleys edge and christain.*

[URL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WztjgpkjBq8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/URL]
    This was at Armageddon, 06 i believe. In Richmond, VA. I was there live, such a damn rush with it being the first PPV in Richmond in 9 years, last ride match, Inferno match, that tag match and the hardy boyz FINALLY came back to Richmond (hadn't been there for at least 4 shows prior), but where joey split his face open, one of the most crazy moments I've seen live...felt super bad for him, and was probably the first true time i realized just how much wrestlers put there lives on the line for us fans...