Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    The Main Event at WM30 will include the Undertaker. And since DB will not face the Undertaker at Mania 30, the conclusion is he wont be in the main event.

It would be excellent if WWE had a DB and Undertaker match!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by By0nd_Perfect View Post
    The Undertaker vs John Cena (Streak)-most likely STREAK match IMO-

The Rock vs Randy Orton (Corporate Champion *"The People" vs The McMahons*)-awesome match-3rd gen wrestlers-

CM Punk vs Stone Cold-would be great to see the characters clash-
    OR
    CM Punk vs D. Bryan (WWE Championship)-brilliant title match that could easily steal the show-give it 30+ mins pls-

Triple H vs D. Bryan (WWE Championship)-Bryan wins the title and solidifies himself as a/the top face of the WWE-

What about the WHC match; should feature Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Ambrose.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I believe Daniel Bryan will be the Main Event at Wrestlemania. Either he faces Triple H at Wrestlemania or he wins the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. I believe 2014 will be his year, I believe he is the top prediction to win the Royal Rumble. (other than Ryback) I can see Triple H trying to screw him over by giving him the No. 1 spot in the Royal Rumble only for him to win it and main-event Wrestlemania against the WWE Champion. I seriously hope WM 30 will be the place Bryan secures his legacy and wins the WWE Championship and closes the show. I believe Triple H would be the perfect person for him to face at Wrestlemania. I know people would roll eyes at this, but I think Triple H should somehow end up as WWE Champion and be the one to take on Bryan at WM. Triple H could talk about how Daniel Bryan is not good enough to be Champion, and how he is to small, and at WM he will make sure Bryan won't win the title. It would be the perfect match for the underdog to win the WWE Championship. And I'm sure the crowd will love it.

Do you see Daniel Bryan main-eventing WM 30? If so against who? If not, why?

He would probably go after the WWE Championship with HHH being a distraction in his corner.

HHH definitely has the ego to give himself the WWE title and Main Event WM against DB.

Blog Entries
    Anyone ever heard of a co-main event? They do exist you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Don't confuse them Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Don't confuse them Robbie.
    The Americans get confused easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Your ideas of Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE title and Punk vs Bryan Iron man match for the WWE title are equally as ridiculous as AWG's idea of another HHH title reign.
    In actuality they're not. It was rumored like 3 months ago that CM Punk wants/was going to win the 2014 RR. Reason being he's never won it and wants to headline WM. Although not a huge Punk fan, I definitely see this happening. However, I'm not sure about his opponent. I really want Bryan as Champ and I'd mark out like crazy if he beat Orton at WM30 for the title, with shenanigans like having HHH, Vince and The shield interfere and Bryan takes on 'The World'. It literally could be planned out to be the best title win ever.
    However, I just cant see Bryan going vs Orton, when we semi-know that the corporate angle is leading to WM30. On the other hand you could have Bryan go over Orton at RR. Then have the melt down of the corporation go full swing. In actuality the more I'm typing the more it makes sense.
    Vince blames HHH or vice versa, one could turn face, ideally HHH.

CM Punk vs [Insert WWE Champion here] @ WM30. - Punk/Bryan would be epic.

For me, CM Punk will face Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 30., with Stone Cold as the special guest referee.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I actually should have worded it differently, I mean I wonder if Daniel Bryan will be in the match that actually ends the show.