Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If Undertaker is facing John Cena, then Daniel Bryan will not be in the main event, no matter who he fights.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    If Undertaker is facing John Cena, then Daniel Bryan will not be in the main event, no matter who he fights.
    And the wheel keeps spinning! Yes, you sir make a valid point. It will probably be Lesnar or Ryback against Undertaker. More likely the latter since I'm sure Taker would like to pass the torch to someone representing the future. Heck, why not DB vs Taker!

Appreciate your time,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    And the wheel keeps spinning! Yes, you sir make a valid point. It will probably be Lesnar or Ryback against Undertaker. More likely the latter since I'm sure Taker would like to pass the torch to someone representing the future. Heck, why not DB vs Taker!

Appreciate your time,
    MB
    Dear Bill,

Undertaker will NOT lose at Wrestlemania to Ryback.

Wake Up Soon,
    R-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post

Appreciate your time,
    MB
    The Undertaker will not lose his prestigious streak to Ryback. If Undertaker was to pass the torch; the streak is too valuable maybe losing a match against John Cena or Danial Bryan at Summerslam 2014/2015.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    At the end it does not matter if you are in the main event of Wrestlemania but the memories you create during the show that matters. If Danial Bryan and Dean Ambrose put on a sixty minute classic it would not go unnoticed by the WWE universe like matches before the main event such as Hogan/Rock (not main event of Wrestlemania 18; instead it was Jericho/HHH) Steamboat/Savage (not main event of Wrestlemania 3; instead it was Andre/Hogan) and countless other matches that had amazement and were not main events of the Wrestlemania event.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

I think Daniel Bryan will be in the WWE Title match but I think the main event will be Undertaker vs John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dear Bill,

Undertaker will NOT lose at Wrestlemania to Ryback.

Wake Up Soon,
    R-Star

It would be an interesting match but I have to agree Ryback has no chance against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    Rock vs Lesnar
    Cena vs punk wwe title
    Undertaker vs Kane buried alive
    triple h (with Steph) vs d.bryan (with Vince) Stone cold referee

Amazing Wrestlemania 30 predictions but it is rumored that Lesner/Undertaker will happen at Wrestlemania 30 and the Undertaker/Kane is a long shot and the match stipulations.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I believe Daniel Bryan will be the Main Event at Wrestlemania. Either he faces Triple H at Wrestlemania or he wins the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. I believe 2014 will be his year, I believe he is the top prediction to win the Royal Rumble. (other than Ryback) I can see Triple H trying to screw him over by giving him the No. 1 spot in the Royal Rumble only for him to win it and main-event Wrestlemania against the WWE Champion. I seriously hope WM 30 will be the place Bryan secures his legacy and wins the WWE Championship and closes the show. I believe Triple H would be the perfect person for him to face at Wrestlemania. I know people would roll eyes at this, but I think Triple H should somehow end up as WWE Champion and be the one to take on Bryan at WM. Triple H could talk about how Daniel Bryan is not good enough to be Champion, and how he is to small, and at WM he will make sure Bryan won't win the title. It would be the perfect match for the underdog to win the WWE Championship. And I'm sure the crowd will love it.

Do you see Daniel Bryan main-eventing WM 30? If so against who? If not, why?
    Personally, I like this idea. I mean, we have seen Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan face off so many times this year. And odds are they are going to face off at Night of Champions. WrestleMania matches interest me when you have not seen them for awhile. For instance, HBK vs Undertaker at WM25. It was a long time when they faced off last before that encounter so it brought more meaning and appeal to the match. It would not have that same ambiance if they faced off at a PPV before WM2.

Anyways, I desire a match that is innovative. And seeing Triple-H, one of the greatest WWE Champions, to lose it to Daniel Bryan, would be historic.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Anyways, I desire a match that is innovative. And seeing Triple-H, one of the greatest WWE Champions, to lose it to Daniel Bryan, would be historic.
    What a BrainStormer! HHH will definitely be making a comeback before the years catch up to him! I REALLY can see HHH vs DB! That would be a freaking teetotalling matchup!
    To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man, Wooooooo...!