Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Daniel Bryan: WM 30 Main event?

I believe Daniel Bryan will be the Main Event at Wrestlemania. Either he faces Triple H at Wrestlemania or he wins the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. I believe 2014 will be his year, I believe he is the top prediction to win the Royal Rumble. (other than Ryback) I can see Triple H trying to screw him over by giving him the No. 1 spot in the Royal Rumble only for him to win it and main-event Wrestlemania against the WWE Champion. I seriously hope WM 30 will be the place Bryan secures his legacy and wins the WWE Championship and closes the show. I believe Triple H would be the perfect person for him to face at Wrestlemania. I know people would roll eyes at this, but I think Triple H should somehow end up as WWE Champion and be the one to take on Bryan at WM. Triple H could talk about how Daniel Bryan is not good enough to be Champion, and how he is to small, and at WM he will make sure Bryan won't win the title. It would be the perfect match for the underdog to win the WWE Championship. And I'm sure the crowd will love it.

Do you see Daniel Bryan main-eventing WM 30? If so against who? If not, why?

Blog Entries
    Well the talk is that HHH himself will have a match at Wrestlemania (and you have to think that his ego won't allow him not to have a match at the 30th anniversary), but I can't see him facing Bryan. I do see a HHH vs Bryan match at some point in the near future though, Survivor Series maybe?

Regarding Wrestlemania, I see Bryan in the WWE title match there. I think we could well see Orton holding the title until then, since this corporate takeover storyline's set to continue until then, and I can see Bryan taking the WWE title from Orton on the grandest stage of them all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Really? You want hhh to have another title reign. There is only two or three guys I can see him facing

1. punk for wwe title ironman match
    2. dolph for wwe title
    or a triple threat with punk and ziggler or if wwe want to be really smart but its unlikely and i know alot of people going to give me heat for suggesting this
    3. a heel rock. I just think this would be awesome and with bryans mic skills on the up some hugely entertaining promos in this fued. Also even though the rock is my favourite wrestler of all time i would still have bryan go over. Think about it. Within the last year bryan would've beat cena, orton and rock that solidifies as the next face of the company even though he kind of already is with cena gone but you could argue that punk is the face

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot786 View Post
    Really? You want hhh to have another title reign. There is only two or three guys I can see him facing

1. punk for wwe title ironman match
    2. dolph for wwe title
    or a triple threat with punk and ziggler or if wwe want to be really smart but its unlikely and i know alot of people going to give me heat for suggesting this
    3. a heel rock. I just think this would be awesome and with bryans mic skills on the up some hugely entertaining promos in this fued. Also even though the rock is my favourite wrestler of all time i would still have bryan go over. Think about it. Within the last year bryan would've beat cena, orton and rock that solidifies as the next face of the company even though he kind of already is with cena gone but you could argue that punk is the face
    Your ideas of Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE title and Punk vs Bryan Iron man match for the WWE title are equally as ridiculous as AWG's idea of another HHH title reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Your ideas of Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE title and Punk vs Bryan Iron man match for the WWE title are equally as ridiculous as AWG's idea of another HHH title reign.
    How are they at all ridiculous? Both punk and Ziggler are top established stars wwe. A match with bryan for wwe title is wm worthy

I would have Bryan win the wwe strap at the rumble and Punk win the Rumble, Punk then winning the world title at ELimination chamber setting up a unification match at mania XXX.

It would have to be an Iron man match with only one fall by submission by Bryan and Punk tapping at the last second of the match. face vs face

Great forum topic but I believe the main event of Wrestlemania 30 will be Randy Orton vs John Cena; Undertaker vs John Cena or a triple threat match between John Cena; Randy Orton and Danial Bryan. All three of these options would be awesome because these competitors are excellent in the ring. In my opinion, I would have Randy Orton lose the championship at WWE Royal Rumble 2014 to Danial Bryan; with Cena winning the WWE Royal Rumble. At Elimination Chamber, Randy Orton wins the WWE Championship. With following weeks leading up to the event, Bryan revokes his title match and John Cena picks to vs the WWE Champion; making it a triple threat main event at Wrestlemania 30.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

How are they at all ridiculous? Both punk and Ziggler are top established stars wwe. A match with bryan for wwe title is wm worthy
    Agreed man. Not just because I'm a huge fan, but Ziggler should be at least in the conversation. Let's look at the big names, who they are linked to for Mania XXX, and where that leaves Bryan:

Punk vs Austin. Cena vs Taker. HHH vs McMahons Representative for the Company (possibly The Rock).

Who's left to fight DB? Orton? Sheamus? Lesnar? He'll have just finished a lengthy feud with Orton at this point. He's fought Sheamus 2 of the last 3 Manias. Lesnar will be somewhere in the mix, but I don't see Lesnar in a match for the WWE Title at Mania. If the WWE wants Mania XXX to be a passing of the guard, an epic wrestling match for the WWE Title with two of the top rising stars (Ziggler vs DB) would be pretty awesome. DB vs Ziggler with HBK as guest ref?

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Agreed man. Not just because I'm a huge fan, but Ziggler should be at least in the conversation. Let's look at the big names, who they are linked to for Mania XXX, and where that leaves Bryan:

Punk vs Austin. Cena vs Taker. HHH vs McMahons Representative for the Company (possibly The Rock).

Who's left to fight DB? Orton? Sheamus? Lesnar? He'll have just finished a lengthy feud with Orton at this point. He's fought Sheamus 2 of the last 3 Manias. Lesnar will be somewhere in the mix, but I don't see Lesnar in a match for the WWE Title at Mania. If the WWE wants Mania XXX to be a passing of the guard, an epic wrestling match for the WWE Title with two of the top rising stars (Ziggler vs DB) would be pretty awesome. DB vs Ziggler with HBK as guest ref?

I do not think Dolph Ziggler will be in the main event of Wrestlemania 30; probably in the WHC scene or a match against Dean Ambrose would be excellent.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    While I agree that Bryan vs Ziggler would be a WM worthy match no doubt, Ziggler isn't a top established star. He was on the verge of being one, but where is he now? That's right, playing in a mixed tag feud with Aj, Kaitlyn and Big E.

While Punk vs Bryan is more likely, both are faces at the minute, and I don't see an Iron Man match happening in WWE for a long tome to come.