Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aj styles

Quote Originally Posted by drempunk View Post
    Now i think if a.j styles goes too wwe it would be a good run and if a.j is used right this might be the key for sting to appear in wwe what are you guys thoughts and also i also dont think aj would sign to wwe wirhout knowing which direction wwe wants to go with him

A.J Styles would not fit in WWE; he would probably resign with Impact Wrestling.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

A.J Styles still has a lot in the tank but do not seeing him in a WWE environment.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    wresling like you did 10 years ago isn't good. that means he hasn't changed in ten years. it's not that hard to wrestle the same spotty match everytime.

A.J Styles is still wrestling like he did 10 years ago is good because it means he still has a lot in the tank and can deliver a good match.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Spoken like a true fella who doesn't appreciate how good he is. I guarantee you many wrestlers would love to hear they are as good as they were ten years ago!

That is completely true; if you still have a lot in the tank than you can still deliver a excellent match.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    If Styles does sign with the WWE, off to NXT he goes to get used to wrestling the WWE style.
    No; WWE would give him a push than send him to NXT for development; like they are doing with Cesaro.

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    No; WWE would give him a push than send him to NXT for development; like they are doing with Cesaro.
    what you talking about? Cesaro was on nxt first.

Quote Originally Posted by rjb4815 View Post
    So the main page is reporting that AJ Styles the face of TNA could be on his way out with his contract coming to an end!

Is it possible that AJ will end up on Monday Night Raw soon or will he resign ? How would he be used in WWE?

What do you think?!
    AJ will not go to WWE. I really hope he won't, because I'm sure he would not be used correctly.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I don't think the WWE needs AJ. The are over saturated with talent that haven't even began to get a push right now.

I was disappointed though that they seemed to kill off his dark character after months of build up because Kurt Angle can't stop drinking and driving as it seems.
    To be honest, the gimmick stalled. They were doing nothing with it except him being all nihilistic about everything; including the dream match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    WWE have numerous main roster talents appearing on NXT. It serves to test the best developmental stars against main roster guys to see if they're ready for the main roster. Cesaro for example is one of the better main roster workers, so he's a great measuring stick to use in NXT whenever they want to test out a new guy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I would love to see Styles make it to WWE,he basically done it all in TNA,triple crown champions and taking pinfalls for the young and upcoming wrestlers,its time for Styles make a name for himself at the biggest stage of them all.