Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Aj styles

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Fantastic wrestler still wrestles the same as he did back in 2002 which is remarkable. I can see him either staying in TNA which is a mistake i think or a move back to ROH who he left after the controversy years ago.
    wresling like you did 10 years ago isn't good. that means he hasn't changed in ten years. it's not that hard to wrestle the same spotty match everytime.

TNA would be stupid to not resign AJ Styles. But if AJ doesn't resign, I would like to see him in the WWE. I'm sure they can make the guy act.

If Styles does sign with the WWE, off to NXT he goes to get used to wrestling the WWE style.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    wresling like you did 10 years ago isn't good. that means he hasn't changed in ten years. it's not that hard to wrestle the same spotty match everytime.
    Spoken like a true fella who doesn't appreciate how good he is. I guarantee you many wrestlers would love to hear they are as good as they were ten years ago!

Spoken like a true fella who doesn't appreciate how good he is. I guarantee you many wrestlers would love to hear they are as good as they were ten years ago!
    he isn't special. many wrestlers can do the say spots he does.

aj styles and sting too wwe

Now i think if a.j styles goes too wwe it would be a good run and if a.j is used right this might be the key for sting to appear in wwe what are you guys thoughts and also i also dont think aj would sign to wwe wirhout knowing which direction wwe wants to go with him

Blog Entries
    Can we just address the very important difference between RESIGN and RE-SIGN???

I don't think the WWE needs AJ. The are over saturated with talent that haven't even began to get a push right now.

I was disappointed though that they seemed to kill off his dark character after months of build up because Kurt Angle can't stop drinking and driving as it seems.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Can we just address the very important difference between RESIGN and RE-SIGN???
    Now when the hell have we bothered to address that with any of these threads?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Actually he did add some to his reputare, he added more submission skills.... plus he better on the mic now then he was 10 years ago!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???