Fresh Member

Whats up from Vegas

Hey everyone, I have been a reader of the news portion for several years, and after reading a few of the forums decided i would sign up. Im 34 from Vegas, been to every WWE PPV except Elimination Chamber (not every Single PPV, just every named PPV). look forward to posting here.
    And that is the bottom line

Blog Entries
    Hey dude. Welcome to the forums!

Fresh Member
    Thanks! I use to skim through other wrestling forums but always found myself on here the most. I don't really write on many forums because it would be too time consuming for me. I also run a website related to poker so that takes up most of my time. I read these news and stuff here while I am at work. (plug coming... our poker room has a lot of prizes from the WWE as well as UFC and others so if anyone is interested I can give more details. I dont like off topic stuff in forums so that is why i posted it here). In hindsight i should have been on this site looong time ago, I could have included a lot of trip reports and video and photos and help contribute; but I can always start now huh lol. Hopefully if/when WWE makes it way back here to Vegas in June I will write one up or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StonedCold View Post
    Thanks! I use to skim through other wrestling forums but always found myself on here the most. I don't really write on many forums because it would be too time consuming for me. I also run a website related to poker so that takes up most of my time. I read these news and stuff here while I am at work. (plug coming... our poker room has a lot of prizes from the WWE as well as UFC and others so if anyone is interested I can give more details. I dont like off topic stuff in forums so that is why i posted it here). In hindsight i should have been on this site looong time ago, I could have included a lot of trip reports and video and photos and help contribute; but I can always start now huh lol. Hopefully if/when WWE makes it way back here to Vegas in June I will write one up or something.
    Yeah that would be alot of fun to read! I read those whenever someone writes one.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    i wish i could live in nevada or new mexico around those corners idk why i just think the natural desert views there are beautiful

Fresh Member
    Vegas is a great place to live (depending on who you talk to though) No matter what time of day/night there is always something to do. Right now we are getting hit with that storm that is also covering California and we always need the rain here in the desert. now that you mention natural desert views Saber, that makes me want to go break out my camera and take some pics of the desert. Not now cause for one its 4am here and its raining. But as time goes on I will do that. I assume i would post that it the off topic section here? As one who runs a website i know the importance of having stuff in the right place.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StonedCold View Post
    Vegas is a great place to live (depending on who you talk to though) No matter what time of day/night there is always something to do. Right now we are getting hit with that storm that is also covering California and we always need the rain here in the desert. now that you mention natural desert views Saber, that makes me want to go break out my camera and take some pics of the desert. Not now cause for one its 4am here and its raining. But as time goes on I will do that. I assume i would post that it the off topic section here? As one who runs a website i know the importance of having stuff in the right place.
    Well you posted it in the right section-the New Members one, so no probs

Black Ninja!
    Welcome aboard man.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Fresh Member
    Thanks jman