Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    What makes Ohno so special about this scenario? Surely anyone could be the guy to stand up the Ryback?

I've never been a fan of Ryabck. Didnt like him as a face and don't like him as a heel. Aside from power he hasnt got much else. It pains me to say that i think he'll be world champ sooner rather than later.
    If they are bringing up Ohno with a knockout gimmick, then I think it would be perfect for him to lay him out. It can be anyone else, but I just think Ohno would be the perfect fit.

Blog Entries
    What makes Ohno so special about this scenario? Surely anyone could be the guy to stand up the Ryback?

I've never been a fan of Ryabck. Didnt like him as a face and don't like him as a heel. Aside from power he hasnt got much else. It pains me to say that i think he'll be world champ sooner rather than later.
    I think AWG just suggested it as a way to have a new guy debut, and I agree with him in thinking that would be a good way for someone like Ohno to debut.

I'm not really sure what to think of Ryback. He seems to be floating at the minute, and although he's doing stuff backstage, I'm not sure where it's heading. I'll reserve judgment for the time being, but I do think it was a good idea to bring him down a peg from being a WWE/WH title challenger, since I don't think he's quite at the sufficient level to be challenging for either title yet.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    If they are bringing up Ohno with a knockout gimmick, then I think it would be perfect for him to lay him out. It can be anyone else, but I just think Ohno would be the perfect fit.
    I havent seen much of Ohno but isnt his finisher a move similar to Wade Barretts bullhammer? Possibly that scenario could be used for a Barrett face turn.

Also i heard that Haitch isn't happy with Ohno at the moment as he has made no attempt to get into the shape that management wants him to be in before being called up?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    How is it hypocritical? It's clear that what's going to happen is that somebody's eventually going to stand up to Ryback and ultimately put him down. This will serve to promote the message of 'Don't be a bully, be a star', so I fail to see how this idea is hypocritical. If anything, it's promoting the be a star campaign.

Let the storyline play out until the end before judging it.

I havent seen much of Ohno but isnt his finisher a move similar to Wade Barretts bullhammer? Possibly that scenario could be used for a Barrett face turn.

Also i heard that Haitch isn't happy with Ohno at the moment as he has made no attempt to get into the shape that management wants him to be in before being called up?
    Wouldn't mind seeing Barrett either.

Blog Entries

He's been using a few finishers as Ohno, 2 of which are elbow strikes along the same lines as Barrett's Bullhammer.

Regarding your second statement; dirt-sheet gossip and rumors.

Blog Entries
    Bad guys do bad things, that's how you know they are bad guys
    Ryback is quite obviously being the bad guy here, and my money is on Cena coming to the rescue to show that Bullies never win in the long run (Or possibly DY, given recent happenings)

Now, if Ryback never got those comuppins, and never learned a lesson/got the hell beat out of him then yeah, it could be seen as an endorsement of being a dick, but until then? just a standard heel tactic that's been happening for the last 50 years

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Could be a way to prepare the return of Evan Bourne and make him feud with Ryback, classic david vs Goliath.
    Or finally use Bo Dallas and make him the true hero that finally rid the WWE Universe of the evil Ryback.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Could be a way to prepare the return of Evan Bourne and make him feud with Ryback, classic david vs Goliath.
    Or finally use Bo Dallas and make him the true hero that finally rid the WWE Universe of the evil Ryback.
    For your first idea: YES! I really hope that WWE do something noteworthy with Bourne when he returns. He's never been given anything much to work with, but based off his indy work, he's really good when given a chance.

Second idea: NO! I don't want to ever see Bo Dallas on my screen, ever.

I'm just guessing, I don't want to see Bo Dallas vs Ryback that's for sure.