Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    What makes Ohno so special about this scenario? Surely anyone could be the guy to stand up the Ryback?

    I've never been a fan of Ryabck. Didnt like him as a face and don't like him as a heel. Aside from power he hasnt got much else. It pains me to say that i think he'll be world champ sooner rather than later.
    If they are bringing up Ohno with a knockout gimmick, then I think it would be perfect for him to lay him out. It can be anyone else, but I just think Ohno would be the perfect fit.

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    What makes Ohno so special about this scenario? Surely anyone could be the guy to stand up the Ryback?

    I've never been a fan of Ryabck. Didnt like him as a face and don't like him as a heel. Aside from power he hasnt got much else. It pains me to say that i think he'll be world champ sooner rather than later.
    I think AWG just suggested it as a way to have a new guy debut, and I agree with him in thinking that would be a good way for someone like Ohno to debut.

    I'm not really sure what to think of Ryback. He seems to be floating at the minute, and although he's doing stuff backstage, I'm not sure where it's heading. I'll reserve judgment for the time being, but I do think it was a good idea to bring him down a peg from being a WWE/WH title challenger, since I don't think he's quite at the sufficient level to be challenging for either title yet.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    If they are bringing up Ohno with a knockout gimmick, then I think it would be perfect for him to lay him out. It can be anyone else, but I just think Ohno would be the perfect fit.
    I havent seen much of Ohno but isnt his finisher a move similar to Wade Barretts bullhammer? Possibly that scenario could be used for a Barrett face turn.

    Also i heard that Haitch isn't happy with Ohno at the moment as he has made no attempt to get into the shape that management wants him to be in before being called up?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    How is it hypocritical? It's clear that what's going to happen is that somebody's eventually going to stand up to Ryback and ultimately put him down. This will serve to promote the message of 'Don't be a bully, be a star', so I fail to see how this idea is hypocritical. If anything, it's promoting the be a star campaign.

    Let the storyline play out until the end before judging it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I havent seen much of Ohno but isnt his finisher a move similar to Wade Barretts bullhammer? Possibly that scenario could be used for a Barrett face turn.

    Also i heard that Haitch isn't happy with Ohno at the moment as he has made no attempt to get into the shape that management wants him to be in before being called up?
    Wouldn't mind seeing Barrett either.

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I havent seen much of Ohno but isnt his finisher a move similar to Wade Barretts bullhammer? Possibly that scenario could be used for a Barrett face turn.

    Also i heard that Haitch isn't happy with Ohno at the moment as he has made no attempt to get into the shape that management wants him to be in before being called up?
    He's been using a few finishers as Ohno, 2 of which are elbow strikes along the same lines as Barrett's Bullhammer.

    Regarding your second statement; dirt-sheet gossip and rumors.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #27
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Bad guys do bad things, that's how you know they are bad guys
    Ryback is quite obviously being the bad guy here, and my money is on Cena coming to the rescue to show that Bullies never win in the long run (Or possibly DY, given recent happenings)

    Now, if Ryback never got those comuppins, and never learned a lesson/got the hell beat out of him then yeah, it could be seen as an endorsement of being a dick, but until then? just a standard heel tactic that's been happening for the last 50 years


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #28
    Could be a way to prepare the return of Evan Bourne and make him feud with Ryback, classic david vs Goliath.
    Or finally use Bo Dallas and make him the true hero that finally rid the WWE Universe of the evil Ryback.

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,748
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Could be a way to prepare the return of Evan Bourne and make him feud with Ryback, classic david vs Goliath.
    Or finally use Bo Dallas and make him the true hero that finally rid the WWE Universe of the evil Ryback.
    For your first idea: YES! I really hope that WWE do something noteworthy with Bourne when he returns. He's never been given anything much to work with, but based off his indy work, he's really good when given a chance.

    Second idea: NO! I don't want to ever see Bo Dallas on my screen, ever.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #30
    I'm just guessing, I don't want to see Bo Dallas vs Ryback that's for sure.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.