Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Interesting. Do you think Pope is, maybe semi-consciously, sabotaging his own heel run in the hopes that he'll get his way and be turned back into a face, or do you think he's just so uncomfortable in the role and ill-equipped for it that he can't make it work?
    The EWN headline page had an article of how the pope is getting heat for not acting like a true heel because he wants to be face. Just thought I would bring this thread back up because we were talking about this very thing last week.

You have to give credit to Bodom and Iron Ape for nailing this long before the story was even posted.

The Pope's been lately like a person who has been thinking to much about what to say and make it come out perfectly, and flubs it up! The Pope's doesn't like feuding with Joe, like this and thinks it's stupid(which is why it seems like he doesn't give a damn)! The Pope thought The Pope was going to get a title shot but the Pope didn't even come close! They hate The Pope, they put The Pope down push him to the ground!

When he was a face I really think he enjoyed it, like i said above he doesn't like what story they put him in so he's being a whiner, and throwing a fit like a little kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    The Pope's been lately like a person who has been thinking to much about what to say and make it come out perfectly, and flubs it up! The Pope's doesn't like feuding with Joe, like this and thinks it's stupid(which is why it seems like he doesn't give a damn)! The Pope thought The Pope was going to get a title shot but the Pope didn't even come close! They hate The Pope, they put The Pope down push him to the ground!

When he was a face I really think he enjoyed it, like i said above he doesn't like what story they put him in so he's being a whiner, and throwing a fit like a little kid!
    There's a thread about this already so I'll just quote myself and what I said on it!