Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The same can be applied to almost everyone halfway decent that ends up in TNA.

Remember when Mickie meant something in TNA? Tara? RVD?
    See, I actually meant that I thought that they were genuinely doing a good job with how they were utilizing Pope at first. Kind of seemed like they were building him into an exciting and new main-event face with true star potential. Unfortunately, that shit got f.u.b.a.r. somewhere along the way.

And personally, to be completely honest, I've been disappointed with both Mickie and RVD from the moment they set their respective feet in TNA. They were both talents that I enjoyed in other companies, but their handling down in Orlando has left me with nothing to do but scratch my head. RVD's run, in particular, has completely soured me on the guy as I think it's become apparent that he's just a self-centered dick who has gone into business for himself.

I've always liked Tara, but I think she's been just as misused in TNA as she was in WWE. She's one of the best female wrestlers in North America, and she deserves far better than whatever she's gotten. She's pretty much Christian with tits.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5