Hybrid View

The Pope’s promos suck.

Elijah Burke’s promos are almost unwatchable to me? At least WWE has enough sense to keep wrestlers who cannot talk off the microphone. I bet half a million people run to the bathroom when that man opens his mouth on TV. The guy just rambles on an on in the third person and always sounds like he is out of breath. He has a lot of talent in the ring, but TNA please keep him off the mic.

really? i quiet enjoy the pope on the microphone.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    the rock speaks in third person too

Dude,,i love your BarneyCena!

Blog Entries
    Hes on that bad on the mic. Better than Khali.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Hes on that bad on the mic. Better than Khali.
    Khali is one of the greats :P up there with people like the rock and steve austin :P hahaa

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by brad9993 View Post
    Dude,,i love your BarneyCena!
    lol its so sad that is true

Thumbs down NO Pope NO?!?!?!

What the hell was up with Pope's promo with the pig in the ring? Seriously? That segment was so bad that I couldn't believe what I was watching. The Pope could be great IF and only IF he becomes a true heel. He is a so so worker, and he needs to get some serious heat as a heel if he is to be taken seriously in my eyes.
    Beat me if you can... Survive if I let you...

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    The Pope's been lately like a person who has been thinking to much about what to say and make it come out perfectly, and flubs it up! The Pope's doesn't like feuding with Joe, like this and thinks it's stupid(which is why it seems like he doesn't give a damn)! The Pope thought The Pope was going to get a title shot but the Pope didn't even come close! They hate The Pope, they put The Pope down push him to the ground!

When he was a face I really think he enjoyed it, like i said above he doesn't like what story they put him in so he's being a whiner, and throwing a fit like a little kid!
    There's a thread about this already so I'll just quote myself and what I said on it!