Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Should TNA keep the Jersey Shore Gimmick?

Personally speaking, I feel the Jersey shore gimmick is weak. Perhaps I'm wrong. Should TNA keep it going or bury it?

Bury it. Its a borefest.

#REAL!

Zack Ryder approved jersey shore gimmick,you know it!

If the Impact Zone fans boo something, you know it's bad.

Remember. These are the same people that will scream "This is awesome" for a fucking chinlock
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

Remember. These are the same people that will scream "This is awesome" for a fucking chinlock
    These people are used to seeing half baked booking and brain dead matches like the reverse battle royal that any match of average quality is gold to them

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    These people are used to seeing half baked booking and brain dead matches like the reverse battle royal that any match of average quality is gold to them
    Your wrong their mate. TNA fans know their wrestling. When they dislike something they let everyone know. If something is of good quality then the fans make their voices heard. TNA are banging out some great matches as of late so your going to hear "this is awsome" more often. It's seldom heard in the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    Your wrong their mate. TNA fans know their wrestling. When they dislike something they let everyone know. If something is of good quality then the fans make their voices heard. TNA are banging out some great matches as of late so your going to hear "this is awsome" more often. It's seldom heard in the WWE.
    Meh, its a different situation with WWE. TNA has the same people attending the shows each weak, most of them probably know eachother and pretty much know when to chant, etc. WWE is a touring company so it doesn't have that. I wouldn't strictly say that TNA fans know their wrestling, a lot of them just look like they stopped by during their vacation to Universal Studios.
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    Every match in the Impact Zone has at least one THIS IS AWESOME chant. Decent matches lately? yes, but most are not deserving of said chant.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

Hahaha. Spot on.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

But yeah back ont topic the Jersey Shore gimmick is fookin shat!!!! who's ever idea it was should be removed from whatever role they were in! Jersey Shore doesnt hold water in England anyway and im pretty sure most of EU for that matter, prove me wrong on this, its a bad idea! Taking screen time away from more (dare i say this) deserving lads and/or lasses!!!