Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How did you view the ending of RAW?

Recently, I was 'called out' for mocking MEM for being led into an obvious trap by Anderson, which resulted in Angle being driven off, but not saying anything about Bryan walking into an obvious trap last night, set up by HHH.

So, after discussing it a bit, I stand by my opinion that Bryan was made to look like a 'Hero', instead of coming in from behind and attacking Orton, and HHH, he instead walked down the ramp like a man, in face of the Shield, in face of HHH, and Orton, and fought his way(although, it ended bad for him), through the Shield and almost reached the ring before being taken out.

How did you feel about/view the ending segment with Bryan walking into the trap? Was he brave? stupid? a hero?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Recently, I was 'called out' for mocking MEM for being led into an obvious trap by Anderson, which resulted in Angle being driven off, but not saying anything about Bryan walking into an obvious trap last night, set up by HHH.

So, after discussing it a bit, I stand by my opinion that Bryan was made to look like a 'Hero', instead of coming in from behind and attacking Orton, and HHH, he instead walked down the ramp like a man, in face of the Shield, in face of HHH, and Orton, and fought his way(although, it ended bad for him), through the Shield and almost reached the ring before being taken out.

How did you feel about/view the ending segment with Bryan walking into the trap? Was he brave? stupid? a hero?
    wasn't really a trap. he walked slow and was looking at the shield/ so he kinda knew it he was going to get attack.

I personally loved the ending of Raw. However, I found it ironic that in 2009 the McMahons and Orton were in a feud and now they are side by side. Also I like how the Shield are these chosen mercenaries.

Anyways, to answer your questions, I believe Daniel Bryan was a brave, stupid hero but a hero nonetheless
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

xD.

At least they didn't pretend they liked each other, and had HHH admit there is no love lost between them. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    I personally loved the ending of Raw. However, I found it ironic that in 2009 the McMahons and Orton were in a feud and now they are side by side. Also I like how the Shield are these chosen mercenaries.

Anyways, to answer your questions, I believe Daniel Bryan was a brave, stupid hero but a hero nonetheless
    It was nice that they acknowledge their past and not brush it under the carpet like they normally do
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

technically he was stupid, he walked right into a trap. I would have taken everyone out one by one. Over the course of some months or tried to rally a team together at the very least.

I personally didn't enjoy the ending of Raw. I didn't like how they were burying Daniel Bryan. (not literally, of course). He's got insurmountable odds to deal with in this whole thing. Not sure how he can overcome them. Rehashing Stone Cold vs The Corporation just isn't believable with him. It'll come off so silly if that's where they're going.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I personally didn't enjoy the ending of Raw. I didn't like how they were burying Daniel Bryan. (not literally, of course). He's got insurmountable odds to deal with in this whole thing. Not sure how he can overcome them. Rehashing Stone Cold vs The Corporation just isn't believable with him. It'll come off so silly if that's where they're going.
    They are building him up to WM ,yes I know its far away but it is what I believe they are doing. A hungry bryan is more interesting then a bryan that has gotten what he wants. Sure he will still be popular but he will be twice as popular as the underdog constantly fighting to get the title. When WM rolls around I fully expect him to be in the main event for the WWE title.

Was it perfect? No..a few minor details I would of done differently, but I like where this is going. I've wanted HHH and Orton to turn heel for a long time now, and like said earlier, Daniel Bryan will be more popular chasing the title than holding it. Good way to extend his momentum if they play their cards right.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

I loved the ending. It shows that the WWE can handle a main event title feud without Cena. Plus DB gets major over points, Triple H can still be involved without taking the title, and I get my heel Orton I've been asking for, for months!