Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    What ever happened to Ted Dibiase?(Jr.)

    I have am not able to follow WWE television as closely over the last few years(especially since I got my a new job this February that has me working closing shifts at a grocery store) so I only get to see about the last 45 minutes of Raw if I remember to watch it

    However I can't remember the last time I heard anything about Dibiase. Is he with the WWE anymore?

  2. #2
    He is on WWE Superstars and House Shows, with 1 or 2 appearances on SD since he returned from injury
    Respect the beard !

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,713
    He was caught in his own charisma vacuum and was pulled inside out.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    He was caught in his own charisma vacuum and was pulled inside out.
    hahahahahaha YES!!

    But seriously he has nothing going for him.

  5. #5
    Come on Paul Heyman, do something for The million dollar man's son....
    Respect the beard !

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan316 View Post
    I have am not able to follow WWE television as closely over the last few years(especially since I got my a new job this February that has me working closing shifts at a grocery store) so I only get to see about the last 45 minutes of Raw if I remember to watch it

    However I can't remember the last time I heard anything about Dibiase. Is he with the WWE anymore?

    You could get a DVR. Skip all the adverts and divas matches like me!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Come on Paul Heyman, do something for The million dollar man's son....
    Virgil has bookings available......

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He is on WWE Superstars and House Shows, with 1 or 2 appearances on SD since he returned from injury
    House shows, yes, but as far as I've read, DiBiase's not been on tv since he injured his hand a year and a half back.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Come on Paul Heyman, do something for The million dollar man's son....
    DiBiase and Axel in a tag team? They planned on doing that tag team a couple of years back but nothing ever came of it. Could be interesting to do that idea now with Heyman running it maybe?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    House shows, yes, but as far as I've read, DiBiase's not been on tv since he injured his hand a year and a half back.
    He was there during the Cena vs Ryback Lumberjack match, face side. He had a beard I think. I was really sure he was on SD once or twice in jobber matches...perhaps it was someone else
    Respect the beard !

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    He was there during the Cena vs Ryback Lumberjack match, face side. He had a beard I think. I was really sure he was on SD once or twice in jobber matches...perhaps it was someone else
    Lumberjack matches are exceptions.
    He's not been in an actual match on tv since returning from injury.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.