Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cena's return

Cena's return

I am glad John Cena is out. Not because he was hogging the spotlight, but rather because he has time to heal and come back strong. I am hoping that this will lead to the ultimate match at WM30. Cena v Undertaker. Cena comes back just at the right time to start a program with the Undertaker. this could be the Undertaker's last match. What do you guys think?

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm giving him 5 months... gives him his 4-6 to heal, takes you to january, now not just a random time in january i am saying the end of the month, now his return will make him the 2nd person in history to win this event 3 times, which means i can only be talking about one thing, yes the royal rumble, 2008 repeat basically, seen it here first!

You should not be talking about Cena's return this early on. The IWC people will get upset and/or angry in a hurry.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I didn't want to say the Royal Rumble but pretty much that's the time I was thinking. He can't win it if he's going against the Undertaker though. WM 30 wouldn't draw if he's going against DB or RKO either because they have their little thing going on. The whole "who's controlling the company" deal seems to have gone out the window. Cena's return should be a non-title type of return. It fits with The Streak.

The IWC will get angry no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by aweso_me View Post
    The IWC will get angry no matter what
    This comment is so untrue that it makes me angry!
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aweso_me View Post
    Cena's return should be a non-title type of return. It fits with The Streak.
    But he could still come back and win the rumble and instead of using the decision to fight for a championship he can throw a curve ball and be the unpredictable john cena we all know (sense the sarcasm) and use his wrestlemania win to say he has earned the right to face the undertaker at wrestlemania and thats what he wants, and boom thats what he'll get

That could work. He'll say something like he wants to face the champion of champions. the WM champion, the Undertaker. That is the championship that everybody wants and only one person has and he wants to be the first and only to take that championship.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBallantyne View Post
    I'm giving him 5 months... gives him his 4-6 to heal, takes you to january, now not just a random time in january i am saying the end of the month, now his return will make him the 2nd person in history to win this event 3 times, which means i can only be talking about one thing, yes the royal rumble, 2008 repeat basically, seen it here first!
    Just not going to happen
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBallantyne View Post
    Cena either enters at number 1 and wins it.
    Or Cena comes in at 30, and ends up being eliminated in the final two due to interference, setting up his mania match.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!