Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 328
  1. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Hunter Hearst Hemsley not Hunter Hearst McMahon.

    Trips is more of a McMahon than Shane at this point.


    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Obviously he be trollin. And you be NOT spelling.

    And I not be spell checkin... Definitely off my game since I am posting so fast.




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #192
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    This has pretty much been the best PPV of 2013 by far... Punk vs Lesnar is definitely MOTY material... dayum!

  3. #193
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Look I'm just going to say right now that Cena has been acting very heelish in this rivalry. I predict a turn.
    We all that won't happen at all. But, you do know what will happen? Sting will debut (or return) tonight! Thus starting the TNA vs WWE storyline.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #194
    I hate this submission.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  5. #195
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Trips is more of a McMahon than Shane at this point.





    And I not be spell checkin... Definitely off my game since I am posting so fast.


    I miss Shane even more now that you mention him.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    This has pretty much been the best PPV of 2013 by far... Punk vs Lesnar is definitely MOTY material... dayum!
    My thoughts exactly.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  7. #197
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    We all that won't happen at all. But, you do know what will happen? Sting will debut (or return) tonight! Thus starting the TNA vs WWE storyline.
    Return?

    It's a heel turn fer sher. Calli.....er, nevermind

  8. #198
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    What are the odds of Bryan beating Cena... Orton coming out to cash in, and Bryan beats him as well?

  9. #199
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Yep, tonight is the night. Book it.

  10. #200
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    What are the odds of Bryan beating Cena... Orton coming out to cash in, and Bryan beats him as well?
    That'd be awesome

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.