Page 1 of 33 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Question Summerslam Chat Thread?

So I'm thinking since nobody seems to use the chatbox of maybe starting a thread akin to Ape's Peel/Smoothie thread for PPV's. Any takers? The chat section just can't be relied on to have enough traffic I find.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So I'm thinking since nobody seems to use the chatbox of maybe starting a thread akin to Ape's Peel/Smoothie thread for PPV's. Any takers? The chat section just can't be relied on to have enough traffic I find.

Why not? I wouldn't mind chatting about a PPV I'm not going to be able to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

This sounds good. Just trying to find a free good-working stream. If not looks like I'm going to have to buy it.

I think I'll watch the pre-show, and maybe see how first match goes. But I reckon that'll be my limit tonight.

There's a lot of different ways they can go in a lot of the matches tonight.

Do you think Ricardo Rodriguez might get involved with ADR? Possibly cost him the title?

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I think I'll watch the pre-show, and maybe see how first match goes. But I reckon that'll be my limit tonight.

There's a lot of different ways they can go in a lot of the matches tonight.

Do you think Ricardo Rodriguez might get involved with ADR? Possibly cost him the title?
    Absolutely. I think this is how Christian will win the World Title tonight.

I'm leaning to a Christian "One More Reign" starting tonight and ending at HIAC... About the normal span of a Christian title reign.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'm leaning to a Christian "One More Reign" starting tonight and ending at HIAC... About the normal span of a Christian title reign.
    Christian Vs Del Rio in a Hell in a Cell Match maybe? To keep Ricardo out. You can have Christian win it, and Sandow cash it in.

Blog Entries
    I much prefer using the chatbox since it's much easier to convey thoughts on a quick-fire basis when watching a live show such as Raw or a ppv. Its just a pain that you have to navigate away from the main forum page to use it in a new window or tab.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I much prefer using the chatbox since it's much easier to convey thoughts on a quick-fire basis when watching a live show such as Raw or a ppv. Its just a pain that you have to navigate away from the main forum page to use it in a new window or tab.
    Why did people stop using the chatbox anyway?

Blog Entries
    I guess this can be the chat thread and I'll alter it afterwards if there is enough interest.