Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Daniels, Kaz, and Roode- EGO

What do ya think of the form of this group or stable or team???
    Myself i like this team... Roode pretty much lead the singles and HW title route, Daniels and Kaz in tag and X Division...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    What do ya think of the form of this group or stable or team???
    Myself i like this team... Roode pretty much lead the singles and HW title route, Daniels and Kaz in tag and X Division...
    I like it. I think it's making the BFG Series more compelling. I'm wondering where they're going with it. Is this a long term thing? Just for the remainder of the BFG Series? Are we seeing the end of Aces & Eights, which will then spell the end of the MEM?

I don't see Bobby Roode WHC this year, but I can see him Tag Team Champ with Kazarian. If one of them goes after the WHC it will be Chris Daniels in my opinion, perhaps this leading to some other matches vs AJ Styles in the near future.

Also, Bobby Roode is using both Kaz & Daniels, he will screw them, this is obvious.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Also, Bobby Roode is using both Kaz & Daniels, he will screw them, this is obvious.

Of course it is...

They sold me on the pairing the night that they formed. Roode cut a great promo talking about the focus being on all the other hoopla while it should have been on them. Roode exposed the flaws in the BFG series by getting Magnus DQ'ed and then completely altered the lay of the land for the BFG Series. I wasn't a fan of the double appletini screwy finishes (the last 5 BFG Series matches have had screwy finishes) but it helped accomplish the change they were looking for, which also makes the current standings a total tossup. Hopefully, not every match will end the same way the Tables and Ladder match did, but they definitely proved that they are a force capable of altering the BFG Series.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

i like the pairing too. Kaz and Daniels are gold together and putting Roode into the mix(even if its for a short tiime) makes it just that much better. Roode can work with anyone and adds a lot to any pairing he is in- Aries, Storm, etc..

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    It is a great pairing....I believe it'll last only till BFG....It has really spiced up the BFG series..

Blog Entries
    It has mad the BFG series more interesting even if the group is only going be short-term 3 or 4 months also made the other Divisions more interesting....I believe add a combination of any of the 3 to the tag division, only will help...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't see Bobby Roode WHC this year, but I can see him Tag Team Champ with Kazarian. If one of them goes after the WHC it will be Chris Daniels in my opinion, perhaps this leading to some other matches vs AJ Styles in the near future.

The obvious route i think anyway!

Like the group no matter what way they go with the the three are just a good pairing.

Blog Entries
    As long as they all 3 is stuck in the Main Event scene or 2nd main story it is a good thing..