View Poll Results: Would you be interested in RVD teaming with Kane?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes dude, chilliest reunion of all time

8 72.73%
  • No way

3 27.27%

Question Just a thought about RVD

I don't know why, but ... I think they could get RVD to rejoin Kane.
    Yes, RVD has not storyline atm because he has a short-term contract (or so we hear), but I imagine they could extend his contract if they find a suitable story arc.
    Kane by himself vs the Wyatt must either end soon, with the Wyatts moving to something else, or allow more characters on stage, to help Kane. Big Brother Undertaker would be lovely, but a bit early (and we should expect 'Taker if/when he comes back, to focus on a single match for Wrestlemania).

Kane could be "turned" by the Wyatts, for a while, and there would have to be someone able to bring him back (and eventually betray the family). Bryan would be a good candidate for that role, but he's already engaged with his own main line, so.. RVD could fit that bill?

Thoughts? I know, I'm just being an armchair writer....

It could work. RVD is in for a short term, away and then back again which gives time for Kane to join the Wyatts and then be ready to break away again.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Isn't RVD fixed to take some time off soon? I read somewhere that his contract is set so that he has this much time off for however much time he's on the road.

I digress, I think it's clear that this match against Bray Wyatt at Summerslam will lead to Kane taking time off to film See no Evil 2, so the question is what he does when he returns? I think reuniting with RVD to roll in the tag division would be something cool and a bit of a throwback. I'd like to se Kane back to the destructive force he once was though upon his return, possibly to even become part of the Wyatt family.

But a Kane/RVD tag team again would be cool, and a nice addition to the tag division.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I think Kane is well suited to the big man/little man team dynamic. I really want them to do my Sin Cara idea though. It's about the only way they're going to get that guy to work

Would you be interested in RVD teaming with Kane?
    No I would not
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    No I would not
    care to elaborate?

i for one would be happy to see the two reunite. Like others said. It'd be a nice addition to the tag division. I always did enjoy them as a team a decade or so ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Could be interesting alright!

could be cool but i'd prefer to see rvd go for a singles championship, bring some cred back to the IC belt imo

Would be an excellent idea; but not currently since Kane is in a rivalry with Bray Wyatt and RVD is currently in a rivalry with the Shield's Dean Ambrose.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS