Page 43 of 108 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 93 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Mike: Hello everyone, and welcome to...well...Monday Night Chaos!

Rocky: Why the hell are we airing on a Monday?

Mike: Apparently, the network wanted to air some sort of DJ thing when we were supposed to be on, so we were pushed back.

Rocky: POOWAH!

Mike: Anyway, we have plenty of action for you tonight folks!

Rocky: Hell yeah, we do. Tonight, we will hear from Mr. Torture in response to what Ace Note said last week. We’ll also ‘Father’ Black angel go one-on-one with Malcolm Adonis in tonight’s main event.

Mike: We’re also getting word that Kyojin is not here tonight, which makes it the second week running where he has not been cleared to compete. One has to wonder whether he will be fit to take on Sagittarius Blue at Lost Cause!

Rocky: Of course he’ll be fine. Nobody better in the biz than Kyojin and by golly, he will make it to Lost Cause!

Smokey!

Mike: Here comes the boss!

The fans roar with cheers as Smokey swiftly walks down the ramp and enters the ring. After reaching for a microphone from the awaiting stagehand, he stands in the centre of the ring and begins to address the IWA fans.

Smokey: Coooo-Weeee! Is it me, or has been a hell of a couple of weeks?

The fans cheer as Smokey shakes his head whilst smiling.

Smokey: I know, right? These days, I have to work twice as hard because that incompetent motherfucker on Revolution needs someone to smack him on the nose with a newspaper when he’s about to piss on the carpet.

The fans cheer some more as Smokey waits before speaking again.

Smokey: But back on Chaos, we have a new Vanity champ in Te’Yanna who will be taking on Kairo and Juno Mercury in a triple threat match at Lost Cause...

The fans roar with cheers.

Smokey: Also at the pay per view, we have booked Sagittarius Blue to take on Chaos’ resident sick-note, Kyojin!

The fans cheer louder, and a “NOW OR NEVER!” chant echoes around the arena.

Smokey: And not too long ago, we booked an IWA first – a winner takes all match between Mike Hawk and Malcolm Adonis with both the Blackout Championship and the World heavyweight championship on the line!

The fans roar again.

Smokey: But it’s time for an announcement. It’s time to find out who will represent Chaos in the Insane Asylum match. I won’t name all the names tonight because I want to keep some as a surprise, but I do need to give you guys a taster. A sort of incentive so you can either buy the tickets to watch us live or purchase the pay per view.

So..who shall we have first? Well, I’m thinking Ace Note has done enough to deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight Champion at Destined For Immortality, don’t you?

The fans roar with cheers, and an Ace Note chant echoes around the arena.

Smokey: And, quite frankly, his adversary Mr. Torture deserves a shot too, so let’s throw his freaky ass in the match too!

The fans explode with boos, but an Ace Note Chant can still be heard.

Smokey: So it’ll be double duty for those guys at Lost Cause. Maybe I need some pedigree in there. Somebody who has been a World Champ before, so I say let’s add Shaz into the mix.

A strong yet mixed reaction comes from the fans.

Smokey: Do you know what? Fuck it! I think Orion Slayde and Princess Ryan Wells deserve to be in there too!

A mixed reaction again from the fans, some booing Wells but most cheering for Slayde.

Smokey: Aaaaaaaaaand finally, the man who didn’t get the chance to challenge for the title a couple of weeks back but who is truly deserving – Sagittarius Blue!

The fans explode with cheers, and yet again the “NOW OR NEVER” chant resonates across the arena.

Smokey: That is just a small taster of who I have booked to be in that match. Like I say, there are going to be some surprises so keep an eye out for something that will most certainly be divine.

The fans roar with cheers again as Smokey hands his mic back to the stagehand. He works the fans for a few moments before exiting the ring and walking up the ramp.

Mike: Wow! Some big names in the Insane Asylum match at Lost Cause!

Rocky: I notice he didn’t mention the name of the Superstar Of The Year! POOWAH!

~Commercial~

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Emily: This bout is set for one fall! Making her way to the ring first, accompanied by Amadues Frewin.... Elfrieda Frewin!

Mike: These two are one of the creepiest couples in wrestling, I wouldn’t wanna meet them at any time to be frank. However, I wonder if Frewin has bitten off more than he can chew with Matthew Black?

Rocky: Hah! You must be kidding pal! Frewin fears no man, especially one as incompetent as Black.

Emily: And her opponent, accompanied to the ring by Spice....SUGAR!

Mike: These twins are two of the most interesting characters in the Bobmshell Divison. Our women are the most intriguing mixes of personality and to stand out, you gotta be exceptionally talented, which these two ladies are. This one should be a cracker!

Ms. Frewin/Paige (with Frewin) vs. Sugar/Emma (w/ Spice)

3:00-10:05

Mike: Kick out at the last minute as these two talented women battle on!

With the match entering it’s final phases, the two women are battling to gain the upper hand and it is Sugar who manages to duck a clothesline from the enigma that is Ms. Frewin and slides in behind, grabbing her around the waist and hurling her over, with a nice Suplex to the mat. Sugar continues to hold Frewin in the bear hug position as her partner cheers her on.

Rocky: This is the added experience of Sugar, who has Spice in her corner who knows all there is to know about the Bombshells. Those two together are almost unbeatable.

As Amadues looks on, his wife manages to slip her way out of the predicament and shows off one of the most brutal combinations in IWA history, connecting with a series of punches, starting it off with a fearsome right hook and then a left which stunned the IWA veteran. Ms. Frewin continued on the offence, connecting with a right cross then a vicious left uppercut and Sugar bounces off the ropes, her legs wobbly as jelly.

Mike: Incredible stuff from the young Bombshell, look out here! HEAVY RIGHT HAND AND SUGAR IS DOWN!

The crowd, who may not be the biggest fans of Ms. Frewin, at least appreciate the brutal skill involved with the combo and clap politely. However, a HUGE cheer goes up and the camera soon swivels to show us MATT BLACK racing down to the ring with a chair in his hand. He ducks a Frewin clothesline and WHACK! Steel chair against the skull of his foe.

Ms. Frewin looks on, furious as Black plays up to the crowd. She climbs on the turnbuckle and screams obscenities at Black, who just grins and tells her to focus. Ms. Frewin ignores this helpful advice and soon pays for it as Sugar comes from behind pulls Frewin out of the corner...POWERBOMB!

One!
    Two!
    Thr-NO!

Mike: So close for Sugar, but it looks as if she will end this one very soon....

Sugar grabs hold of Frewin and the crowd cheer as she grabs her by the head and soon plants her...

Mike: SUGAR RUSH! What a manoeuvre!

Rocky: Alright McMahon...

One!
    Two!
    Three!

Black cheers on the outside before laying into Frewin again as Spice joins her bestie in the ring and they celebrate a big win for Sugar.

Rocky: That is disgusting, Mr. I do what’s right is full of shit! I’m sorry but the man just ruined a fantastic Bombshell’s match and I am FUMING.

The cameras shoot straight to the backstage area, where we see Seth Gable waiting to speak.

Seth Gabel: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, he is ‘Signore Europa’...Antonio Rizzo.

A smattering of boos, certainly louder than last week for the Italian when he comes on the titantron with a smug grin on his face. Gabel clears his throat and begins the interview.

Gabel: Mr.Rizzo, you debuted on Chaos with a dominant win over BennyTheBall and then followed this up with a Tag Team victory alongside Frewin last week. However, some are saying that your Anti-American stance is unoriginal and that you are only taking the extreme stance to gain some attention, what are your feelings on these accusations? Basically, what sets you out?

Rizzo chuckles before eventually responding.

Rizzo: Signore Gabel, por favor. I am ‘Signore Europa’ ‘Mr. Europe’. Do not patronize me with your silly yankee accent and your typically foolish American questions. Do you really want to know huh? You really want to know what sets me apart from these ‘attention seekers’ as you put it. It’s simple, I do not hate America like all these others you think of when you think of me.

Rizzo: My aim is not to prove that America is terrible no, no, no. I come here as a representation of what the modern European man acts like, looks like and is. Mr. Gabel, there is a difference between Americans and Europeans like me. We here in Europe have a certain class that the yanks lack. Whilst they eat their fattening, processed McDonald’s food...we are tucking into a delightful bowl of Spaghetti, a traditional European dish.

Gabel looks on bemused as Rizzo discusses culinary habits of Europeans.

Rizzo: It’s really quite simple my friend. I do not hate America...I hate the idea that America is the greatest country in the world and even worse than this, I detest the revisionist history of this horrific country. Everything the Americans do is right, whilst everyone else is wrong. This is simply not true my friend. I come here to do Europe proud, I come here as a true European hero and I come to educate the ignorant American masses with European class.

Rizzo: Mr. Gabel, I am not here to spit on the American flag, to burn it and to get these people to detest me. I am here to highlight that America isn’t the greatest thing to grace God’s great earth. Because this is not the truth. The truth is...America is far from the greatest thing on earth. In fact, I am not far wrong in saying that the US of A is one of the WORST things about the modern world.

Rizzo marches off away from Gabel, who looks towards the tall, moustachioed European before bringing the mic up one more time.

Gabel: Thank you for your time Sir.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Elsewhere backstage, Benny The Ball, is seen clutching his famous teddy bear and walking along the corridors absentmindedly. He turns a corner and sees a bevy of women all standing around a single man. Benny perks up as he sees who it is, Kaige Chamberlain. Chamberlain looks away from the women for a moment and sees BTB standing there with his teddy bear.

Kaige: Oh hey man, what's shaking? Come on over and say hello to the ladies. I was just telling them about the AJ Dixon and Ryan Wells coming up soon.

Benny The Ball heads over to Kaige, as he and the women beckon him. As he gets close, he attempts to speak, but is cut off by Kaige.

See, I was just telling the ladies here, that Dixon is taking on Ryan Wells, you know Primetime versus the King. It's a battle of both men who tried to end my career prematurely, with attacks on my leg - which is now healed by the way, ladies.

The ladies begin to giggle.

Neither one of them could do the job, and I'm still standing. I had to work with them at Thirst for Blood, leading to Chaos' win over Revolution. It was a sickening experience.

The ladies begin to giggle as the finely dressed Kaige Chamberlain mocks puking and falling out sick. He collects himself and continues.

Don't get me wrong, they are some great in-ring competitors, I mean - hell, AJ Dixon holds wins over him. Wins I need to get back. And Ryan Wells, well, he is just a plain beast in the ring, but he's no Kaige Chamberlain.

Kaige looks towards BTB, who is clenching his teddy bear, and looking around at the women.

Nice aren't they? These fine females have decided to join me as I watch the match between Dix and Wells. It should be good, just a little bit lame, because the Asshole isn't involved, but I might overshadow them both anyway.

Let's look at it, from a realistic point of view.

A. Dixon is unstable. He couldn't handle the fact that I was on the rise and he decided he wanted to take me out of the equation completely, so he tried to run me over. He was, of course, fired for it - but Smokey got a bit desperate and bought him back to round out the almighty Team Chaos Five. He proved his worth that night, of course, so did everyone until the very end.

And then there is Wells, the delusional 'King of IWA', the first men eliminated for Team Chaos. He believes himself to be the King, to be superior, even though when we squared off - face to face, mano-e-mano, no attacks from behind, I put him in the dirt and got the one, two, three. Now, to his credit, he did give me one hell of a match, but it's all about the wins and losses.

By the time Kaige finishes, some of the ladies are cuddled up next to Benny the Ball, who is now clutching his bear in a death grip. Kaige notices this and nods towards the ladies who come back towards him.

I can hear the crowd, looks like the match is about to start.

One of the ladies pushes open the door to Kaige's lockerroom and holds it.

If you want, you can join us in watching the match, my friend. If not, see you around sometime.

Kaige nods towards Benny and tips his hat, before disappearing into the lockerroom, followed by the the women. Benny watches as they all go, and then looks down at his teddy beear, before bringing up the rear. We then return the ringside.

Mike: Well folks up next we have a rip roaring contest coming your way. ‘King’ Ryan Wells has been on a roll of late and ever since he awarded himself the title of a monarch, he’s been doing pretty well for himself it must be said.

Rocky: ‘Awarded’?! How dare you. Our majesty is King of the jungle in the IWA for a reason. That reason: He is damn well talented and one of Chaos’ finest assets.

Mike: AJ Dixon has adopted a ‘every man for himself’ motto ever since he joined the ranks of Pro Wrestlers. His impressive resume has stemmed from this tag and he will be no pushover when it comes to tonight’s contest.

Rocky: Damn Straight! Question though - why don't these guys get an entrance?

Mike: Time restraints.

Rocky: Really?

Mike: Yep.

Rocky: But in the time we have been talking, they could have had their entrances broadcast on live TV.

Mike: Don't look at me. I don't produce this show. Some lazy git does.

King Wells (Triple H) vs. ‘Primetime’ AJ Dixon (Jeff Hardy)

5:00-11:00

Mike: Look at this, King Wells is using his size advantage to dominate this bout so far, Dixon has barely had a look in.

The King pulls the smaller Dixon to his feet and pushes him into the corner, opening up with a mass of fierce right hand shots as ‘Primetime’ covers his face up, being pushed down by the sheer force of the blow.

Rocky: This is incredible Mike, AJ is getting totally demolished tonight. What a performance from the ‘Freak’...sorry ‘King’!

Wells continues to pummel away on the fallen Dixon, laying in the boots as well, really making him feel the pain. The referee eventually steps in and hauls the monster away from his prey, allowing Dixon to recuperate. However Wells is straight back in, pulling his foe out of the corner and connecting with a lovely Side Walk Slam. He hooks the leg and looks to pick up the huge win....

One!
    Two!

Mike: That’s it got him...No! AJ kicks out, showing great heart.

Wells shows signs of frustration, moaning at the referee that it was three but the man in the pinstripes assures the near 300 pounder that this was not the case. Managing to haul himself to his feet, Dixon takes advantage of the distracted monster and lays in the boot, but a one handed shove from Wells is enough to send his opponent flying halfway across the ring.

Mike: What power by Wells and it looks like he’s lining up that signature Clothesline from Hell, this could get messy.

Indeed Mike is right as The King wields his arm, motioning for his opponent to get up. However, as he charges towards him, AJD manages to call the move and nails a beautiful dropkick, bringing Wells down for the first time. Wells rushes to his feet, perhaps foolishly and swings wildly for Dixon but the Primetime man avoids it easily and kips up to his feet and pumps himself up.

Mike: This is where he comes into his own does AJ Dixon, a phenomenal athlete with as much talent as anyone. What’s he thinking now?

Mike continues to talk up Dixon as he hauls Wells to his feet and brings him to the corner in a headlock position. Soon he runs up the turnbuckle and nails a TURNBUCKLE BULLDOG! One of AJD’s signatures, but will it be enough to put away Wells?

One!
    Two!
    Thr-NOO!

Rocky: C’mon King, get back into this!

AJ is up first and after a bit of recovery time and he’s ready for Wells, climbing to the top rope and screaming that it’s time to end this one! The crowd are on their feet, awaiting the vintage Drive-By as Wells struggles to his feet. He leaps off....AND IS
    NEARLY CUT IN HALF WITH A SPEAR!

Rocky: Oh my God! What a move Mikey!

Wells seems like he still is unsure where he is, but shakes it off before staring down at the nearly broken AJ before a sly grin crosses his face. He hauls the limp AJ to his feet and kicks him in the gut...

Wells=Tensai

Mike: That’s it, gotta be!

Wells covers after the vicous Powerbomb...

One!
    Two!
    Three!

Mike: Wow! What a massive victory for Wells. I have to say, I wasn’t sure about this whole ‘King’ argument but let’s be honest, if Ryan keeps up these performances there won’t be much disagreement that he is indeed the King.

Rocky: You can be his court jester! You know, like the really ugly one, the hunchback of Notre Damn stuff you get me Mike-O?

Mike sighs as Wells continues to celebrate in the ring.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The titantron flares up, and we see V-Rod is sitting at a table, his head down, even his blue mowhawk seeming somewhat dimished as he contemplates the wood in front of his face. A loud knock is heard, before the sound of a door opening.

???????: Hey bro, what the fuck are you sitting here in the dark for?

V-Rod looks up, uncertainty instantly washed away by a small grin as he sees who entered.

V-Rod: Hey Panhead, you seen the boss yet? Where in the Holy Fuck is he? The waiting's got my fuckin guts in knots man.

The man addressed as Panhead walks forward into view, his back to the camera, showing a short, overly-muscled man in a leather vest

Walking up to V-Rod, his face is revealed, a shaven head, with "2%" tatooed into the side of it, an a short dark goatee, he claps a hand on his brother's shoulder.

Panhead: Look man, you went out there, and gave the best ass-beating you had in you, that bitch Slayde got lucky and we all know it, I'm sure Uncle Blood knows it too.

??????: Damn right he does.

Another, much larger man walks in, seemingly a polar opposite to Panhead, though dressed much the same, as he walks forward revealing a full head of hair, and a great bushy beard, he takes a chair opposite V-Rod, reaching beside him to grab a trio of beers from the cooler, sliding two across the tables before using the edge of the table to pop his own bottle open.

V-Rod: Sure he fucking does Shovel. If he's not fucking ragin, then why the fuck ain't anybody seen his ass all week? I know he's gonna fuckin punish me man, he's just taking his sweet time figurin out how it's gonna be.

As if in answer to his question, the door slams open, bringing all three men in the room to their feet as their leader storms through, not slowing as he stomps up to V-Rod, the younger man looking up at his boss, all bluster gone.

Mr. Blood: Just what in the holy fuck did you think you were fucking doing out there with Slayde? You trying to fucking take his bitch ass out dancin or something motherfucker? You had One motherfucking job last week. Just one goddamn job. To beat the holy fuck out of that fucking bike-stealing bitch, and what did you do?

Panhead and Shovel back up as V-Rod looks down again, seemingly afraid to answer.

Mr. Blood: I'll fucking tell you what the fuck you did asshole. I'll tell you right fucking now.

V-Rod seems to wince, waiting for the punishment he's been dreading all week.

Mr. Blood: You made that motherfucker limp his broken ass to the fuckin hospital. You made me fucking proud as hell boy!

V-Rod looks up sharply, surprise and confusion on his face as Mr. Blood grabs his unopened beer, popping it open with his hand before handing it to his subordinate.

Mr. Blood: We are fucking Celebrating this shit! You showed that balless son of a bitch that hiding behind that fucking psycho Smokey's skirts ain't gonna get him a motherfucking thing and sure as fuck won't stop us from wrecking his bitch ass! You know where that fucking pathetic pile of shit is now? He's holed up in the fucking hospital, shaking in his fucking gown at the mere thought of what's gonna happen the next fucking time we see him. He's fucking terrified, and that's a sign of a job well fucking done! He picked the youngest and smallest of us, and still got his motherfucking ass whooped.

V-Rod: But Uncle, I fucking lost. He pinned my ass.

Mr. Blood: I don't give a fiddler's fuck who got his hand raised, Who was able to fucking walk out after on his own? That's the real fucking question, and as far as I can fucking see, I'm looking at the victor right the fuck now! In fact, let's get this fucking party started. Shovel, Get me a beer!

All four men smiling, Shovel reaches down, throwing a beer to Mr. Blood who pops the top off and takes a hearty swig.

Mr. Blood: This is just the beginning for that no-good penniless fucking bike-stealing bitch. He can suck Smokey's Dick all he wants, or even try to find the man in the boat for that fucking cunt Mandy, but he knows, he fucking knows that no matter what the fuck he tries, we're still gonna nail his pansy ass to the fucking wall! There's only one way this ends boys, when I get my fucking bike back, and road-haul his fucking punk-ass behind it all the way down the fucking Strip!

The Bloodline cheer, all of them clanking their beers together before getting down to the serious business, drinking it down.

*The cameras go back into the arena where we see jovial fans bouncing up and down. All of a sudden, the lights go out, plunging the arena into darkness. Sensing what is going to come next, the crowd begin to boo. Sure enough, after a few minutes Shining Light appears on the titantron*

Shining: Peace is the flame that creates light inside darkness. This means, in a way, that true light is dependent on the presence of other lights. Take the others away and darkness results. Yet the reverse is not true. Take away darkness and there is only more darkness. Darkness can exist by itself whilst light cannot. We must make that light exist and keep the darkness away. The more someone gets into darkness, the more they’re going to hate the light. The more they’re going to run from the light. And we have a generation of people who have given themselves to darkness, and they've embraced atheism, because it gets them away from moral responsibility to God. AJ Dixon, you are part of this generation.

'Primetime' AJ Dixon. A man who week in, week out craves and demands the spotlight, purely for his own selfish gain.
    Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished. Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you. Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everybody else, Jesus told this parable: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’”But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’”I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

And you who are younger, be subject to your elders. But all of you, leaders and followers alike, are to be down to earth with each other, for God has had it with the proud, but takes delight in just plain people. So be content with who you are. God’s strong hand is on you; he’ll promote you at the right time. Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you.
    There is only one way to salvation, and that is to make yourself responsible for all men's sins. As soon as you make yourself responsible in all sincerity for everything and for everyone, you will see at once that this is really so, and that you are in fact to blame for everyone and for all things. Let us be today’s Christians. Let us not take fright at the boldness of today’s church. With Christ’s light let us illuminate even the most hideous caverns of the human person: torture, jail, plunder, want, chronic illness. The oppressed must be saved, not with a revolutionary salvation, in mere human fashion, but with the holy revolution of the Son of Man, who died on the cross to cleanse God’s image, which is soiled in today’s humanity, a humanity so enslaved, so selfish, so sinful. But it is my job to right a thousand wrongs.

I am Shining Light.

I am the Vatican Assassin.

I am the saviour of the world.

I am coming home.

*The arena’s lights burst back into action*

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mike: Kairo is trying to show the rest of the IWA universe here tonight that it's her who deserves to be the vanity championship...

Rocky: That might be what she's trying to do, but tonight she's facing the biggest named vanity in all of IWA... Juno Mercury deserves to be champion, and tonight that's what is going to happen.

Emily Davis: Introducing first from Belfast, Northern Ireland... Weighing in at 135 pounds, Juno Mercury!

Mike: Juno looks in the mood for a fight tonight, and that's exactly what Kairo is going to give her.

Rocky: Shut up Mike, Juno is always looking for a fight... She'd want nothing more than Kairo to give her the fight of her life.

Emily Davis: Introducing her opponent from Giza, Egypt... Weighing in at 156 pounds, Kairo!

Mike: Kairo looks completely stoic coming down to that ring, does she ever give an expression!?

Both Juno and Kairo begin a stare down as the bell tolls.

Juno Mercury(James) vs Kairo(Phoenix)
    Start at 2:00; End at 5:32

Rocky: What a move by Juno. The crowd isn't impressed but I can assure you I am!

Juno looks at the downed Kairo who begins standing up and hits her with a harsh forearm across the nose. Kairo backs up and Juno pounces on the chance to throw a wicked slap. Kairo catches her hand and shakes her head in disapproval of Juno's attempt. The crowd begins to cheer loudly as Kairo looks at her with an intense look on her face. Kairo irish whips Juno into the corner. Juno runs up the corner and goes to land a whisper in the wind as the crowd gasps. Juno lands perfectly onto Kairo and sends them both tumbling down to mat. Juno quickly goes for the cover.

One!
    Two!
    Thr- kickout by Kairo!

Mike: Holy crap, that was close... But Kairo is still in this!

Juno stands up and looks at the referee and has an almost possessed look on her face. She begins to scream at the referee as she turns around and picks up Kairo by her hair. Juno begins to laugh as he quickly picks her up and puts her head under her arm and screams loudly as the fans begin to boo...

Rocky: Juno is looking for it! Twist of fate time!

Mike: Oh no, it's over- Wait, back body drop by Kairo!

As Kairo backbody drops Juno, she turns around quickly and looks at the downed Juno. She quickly turns around and boots Juno in the stomach. Juno rolls into the corner and begins to sit against the corner turnbuckle. Kairo quickly runs and hits a harsh knee into her face. Kairo pulls Juno out of the corner and quickly goes for the cover.

One!
    Two!
    Thr- kickout by Juno Mercury!

Kairo quickly picks up Juno and kicks her in the stomach. Kairo grabs Juno and quickly ddts her. She looks at the referee as she picks up Juno one more time and throws her into the ring post. Juno screams as in agony as Kairo grabs her arm and pulls her out of the corner. Kairo quickly does a suplex and floats into a cover.

One!
    Two!
    Thre- Kickout by Juno Mercury!

Mike: Juno just won't freaking quit! Kairo you better stay on her...

Kairo picks up Juno and quickly European uppercuts Juno. Juno quickly stands up and kicks her in the gut. Kairo seems a bit shocked as Juno quickly grabs her and lands a twist of fate. Juno rushes to the top rope and looks on at the crowd with a smirk on her face as they begin to boo loudly.

Rocky: End her Juno! Oh my god, she's doing it... Swanton Bomb!

Juno jumps off the top rope and hits the swanton bomb perfectly on Kairo. Juno quickly goes for the cover.

One!
    Two!
    Three!

Emily Davis: Here is your winner... Juno Mercury!

Mike: What an effort by Kairo here tonight, but Juno was just too much for her tonight...

Rocky: Or any other night. Juno showed why she is the future of the vanity division here tonight.

Juno begins to celebrate but she's interrupted by the music of Te'Yanna as Te'Yanna comes out with a mic. She stands on the ramp as the crowd show her mixed reactions.

Te'Yanna: You have got to be KIDDING me right now? Kairo, I thought you were a Vanity who was gifted. The moment you walked into IWA, you stood out- because you were unique. You gave the Vanity's Division a huge boost because you were something that we hadn't ever seen before. It's not every day that you see an Egyptian Vanity steal the show.

You've had two matches with Juno Mercury... and you won. But here's the thing- because I looked back at them before this match, and you defeated her with ease. So why struggle to beat her tonight? I've got intentions of proving that Juno isn't worthy enough of having any more title shots, but after that loss...

It seems to me that YOU'RE the who isn't worthy of having a title shot.

Crowd begin to boo loudly.

Te'Yanna: Smokey's decision for me to defend my title in a Triple Threat Match was bound to happen- so it doesn't bother me at all. But what does bother me is Kairo's recent performance. It makes me wonder... is all worth it? Is it worth getting rid of Juno, when Kairo's the one who's been showing that she's worse than Juno?

Crowd boo again.

Te'Yanna: I'm not here to prove myself as a champion... I'm here to prove myself as THE champion around here. And if I wanna be the champion, then I'm gonna have to take out all competition until there's nobody left on my radar. And as much as Kairo's recent performances have been... meh... I'll have no problem in kicking her out of the title scene.

And I'll certainly have no problem in kicking JUNO MERCURY out of the damn title scene either! Gosh, how many title shots does she have to get it? She's got the tools to be champion- but when it comes down to trying to capture it she always slips.

I've had enough of seeing her in the title picture.

Crowd begin to cheer this time

Te'Yanna: There's more at stake in this match then just getting rid of competition- it's all about wanting to give the Vanity's Division what it needs.... it needs the top quality wrestling matches. Kairo can try and give you it, but she'll fail. Juno is capable of giving it, but when the push comes to the shove- she backs down.

And at Thirst for Blood... I'm telling you- I won't fail. I won't back down. I'm walking into that match as champion, and I'm walking out as champion. Bye girls... and I hope you two enjoy being inferior to me.

Te'Yanna begins to laugh as the crowd give her an intense mixed reaction. Te'Yanna heads to the back with swagger as Juno & Kairo watch her, and they look absolutely furious.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Camera shows a heavy, wooden, black door closed. Cameraman pushes it and reveals the dimly illuminated Torture Chamber. A woman is hanging naked by the feet, her hair spread on the floor. She has a red ball closing his mouth. Mr. Torture is staning next to her, caressing and kissing her naked legs. His mask is on. He is whispering something, which at first is not audible, but the camera comes closer and the hiss is heard.

Mr. Torture: Ssssh, it's ok, my dear. Relax. Everything is going to be ok, right? I'm gonna make you famous. I'm gonna make you immortal. The same way Apollo made Marsyas immortal, as the masters Titian and Ribera captured in their paintings, ok?

Mr. Torture extends the caresses to other parts of the body.

Mr. Torture: But to do what I have to do, I need more light. I'm not going to risk hurting you more than necessary.

Mr. Torture lights a couple of candelabras and brings them near his victim. He then goes to the wall, where a set of knifes is displayed hanging from mails. He takes a couple of seconds before choosing one. He takes off one clove to prove it is is sharp. Satisfied with the test he puts the knife in the wall, puts on the glove and takes the knife back. He positions himself behind the woman and starts flaying the left foot, the one we see on the right side of the image. The woman cries, but the sounds are muffled by the ball. Mr. Torture speaks again.

Mr. Torture: Hush, honey, master has something to say and needs to be heard, ok? Right. You. Points to the cameraman. Am I sufficiently heard? Cameraman nods. Ok, let's go. Last week, two things happened. Those events need to be properly addressed. First, my rival Ace Note cut a promo about his past confrontations with The Nest, and our upcoming match at Lost Cause. He was absolutely naïve on his remarks. He sais the images of the past torture his mind. And instead of using them in a positive way, he runs scared like hell. Instead of turning them into fuel for his ambitions, he tries the beaten path of repression. Wrong. I've already said this before. Do not dwell in misery, but extract the positives of what hurst you and use it to go on. But he acts like a coward. Should have him followed my method he may, and I say may, have won the Blackout championship in that Rafters match. But he didn't, and failed. Again.

He stops the flaying for a second to admonish the victim.

Mr. Torture: Darling, please do not move. I'm trying to take off your skin in one piece, and that ain't easy task. Do not piss master. Imagine what can I do to you in those places you are skinless now.

He resumes his practices and the speech.

Mr. Torture: Then he says we are so bound to darkness we haven't explored light. I already repeated this a million times to Slayde, and I will say it another million more even if the audience find me dull. I know light. I live in light when I'm out of the ring and not wearing this lovely black outfit. I found equilibrium though darkness, but that only make me live peacefully in light. I chose to serve darkness because it helped me. It saved my life, it improved the life of others around me. And even if you don't believe me, I can live without it as any other Joe around. Because when I need it, it is always there, waiting. Like a perfect lover.

He pauses again, recreating himself in the work already made. He addresses the cameraman.

Mr. Torture: I have to work on the front part of the leg, so please, move to the side, so I'm not giving the audience my back.

Cameraman does as pleaded.

Mr. Torture: Perfect, thank you. Then Ace Note made one of the most ridiculous statements ever. He said he can never be hut when he is in the air. Son, that only happens when you are in the circus and a safety net under you. When you are flying inside the ring there's a million ways to be hurt. Ask Shelton Benjamin, the recipient of one of the most legendary Sweet Chin Musics ever. The mat, your opponent's knees, the Spanish announce table. Lots of things can hurt you. And you will be facing one expert in hurting. Me. Ain't it, sweetheart?

Torture asks the lady, crouching down to hear the answer. The woman is crying, but is able to nod. Torture regains the standing position and continues working.

Mr. Torture: Now it is the moment to address what also happened last week before returning to Note boy. Last week, I faced Malcolm Adonis on the main event. I proved the world what I'm capable of at the moment. I didn't win, That's true. But I gave the champ a run for his money. I showed I can reach the level. I'm not quite there yet, But I'm not in a hurry. It takes time to be ready for winning the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. And I plan to walk the path to it without rushing, overcoming all the obstacles one by one. Note believes I'm not a master. He is partially right. I may not be a wrestling master yet. But I'm a master of pain, punishing and torture. That's why Hawk chose me. We learn from each other to achieve greater goals. And believe me, we will.

Torture takes a look at his progress. He has managed to flay the whole leg. But instead of going on, he faces the camera.

Mr. Torture: So, Note, at Lost Cause, you are going to bring all that made you great in the past. All your aerial assault will be displayed. Good. I've been in the AAA, I've faced others like you before. I dealt with them, and so I will do with you. And who knows, maybe I'll bring some awesome jumps myself. But one thing is for certain. At Lost Cause, I'm going to hurt you. I'm gonna hurt you bad. I'm going to give you a new nightmare for your already tortured head. You will remember all your glory days, at the trapeze, on the ring, and they just be a painful memory when you recall them sitting on your wheelchair.

Torture returns to his work, now behind the woman.

Mr. Torture: Now, Mr. Cameraman, I bid you to be gone. Flaying the ass is a pleasure I want to keep private.

Mr. Torture laughs and spanks the woman's ass with his hand. She moans and cries as camera fades to black.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mike: The world champion gained some major steam last week; even with the interference of his opponent here tonight Black angel he was able to defeat Mr. Torture in a hard fought match-up.

Rocky: Last week was a fluke, and this week the nest gets a chance at redemption. Malcolm Adonis better take Black Angel seriously because tonight, Black Angel looks to make a name for himself here in IWA, and there is no better way to do that than defeat the world champ.

I Wonder If This Guy Touches Little Kids...?

Mike: Father Black Angel has been on a path of destruction since joining up here in IWA but I think tonight he might have found a road block.

Rocky: Road Block!? HA! Malcolm Adonis might be a champion but Black Angel is a warrior. Warriors find a way to succeed.

Does This Guy's Massive Schlong Count As A Valet?

Mike: Here comes the world champion! Malcolm Adonis is ready for a fight tonight. You can see it in his eyes. These fans are really showing their support for him though, he more than deserves it.

Rocky: He deserves their support!? Who gives a care about their support. This business is about results Mike!

Malcolm Adonis and Black Angel stand across the ring. They step into the middle of the ring and begin a stare down as the crowd begins cheering Malcolm Adonis' name out very loudly. Black Angel looks completely stoic as he backs up into the corner. Adonis smiles as he makes some gestures towards the crowd and backs up into the corner and the referee calls for the bell.

Malcolm Adonis(Cena) vs Black Angel(Punk)
    Start at 7:57; End at 18:37

Mike: Black Angel was a heartbeat away from the upset right there. Could you imagine what that would have meant for his career!?

Black Angel smirks as he stands back up with a grim look on his face. Black Angel looks out towards the crowd as Adonis turns over and begins to try to stand back up. The crowd again begins to cheer Adonis on as Black angel looks out towards the crowd with a hellish look. He looks down at Adonis and kicks him harshly across the chest. Adonis screams out in pain as Black Angel continues to kick him in the chest. Black Angel quickly runs against the ropes and runs towards Adonis. He drop kicks the kneeling Adonis as Adonis seems totally out of it. Black Angel quickly goes for the cover.

One!
    Two!
    Th- Kickout by Adonis!

Rocky: Black Angel is on fire tonight. Adonis, just lay down!

Black Angel quickly stands back up and grins at the downed champion as he realizes the opportunity he currently has. He quickly goes to the outside and stands on the ring apron as Adonis begins to stand up once more. Adonis seems out of it as he stands up and Black Angel quickly jumps up to the top rope and flies across the ring for a clothesline. Adonis spots him and grabs him out of mid-air and lands a rib crushing spine buster. The crowd screams as Adonis goes for the cover.

One!
    Two!
    Thre- Kickout by Black Angel!

Mike: ... Did I just see that!? What a spinebuster by Adonis!

Rocky: No, what a kickout by the warrior 'Father' Black Angel!

Adonis and Black Angel both seem out of it as the crowd begins to scream for Adonis to stand back up. Adonis begins to crawl towards the ropes and is first to stand back up. Black Angel is quick behind but is quickly met by a clothesline by Malcolm Adonis. Malcolm smiles as the crowd continues to cheer for him. Black Angel shakes his head as if he's shaking out the cobwebs as Adonis picks him up by his hair and throws him against the ropes. Black Angel rebounds against the ropes and quickly runs into a powerslam by Malcolm Adonis. The crowd cheers as they seem almost certain the match is over.

One!
    Two!
    Thr- kickout by Black Angel!

Mike: Keep on him Adonis, you have this match in the bag!

Adonis stands back up and quickly picks back up Black Angel. He harshly knees him in the ribs as Black Angel seems to almost be begging for air. Adonis sets Black Angel up for a powerbomb and smiles towards an attractive lady in the audience as the crowd begins to cheer loudly. Adonis picks Black Angel up for a powerbomb but out of almost instinct Black Angel counters with a hurricarana, floating it over for a surprise cover.

One!
    Two!
    Th- Kickout by Adonis!

Adonis quickly stands back up and charges at Black Angel. Black angel ducks out of the way and quickly turns adonis around and kicks him in the gut. He lands a harsh ddt and shoots in the half nelson and goes for the cover.

One!
    Two!
    Thr- Kickout by Adonis!

Mike: That's the heart of a champion folks, nothing more needs to be said. This effort by Black Angel would be enough to put down most competitors here in IWA.

Black Angel stands back up and looks almost frustrated that he can't put the champion down. Adonis begins to stand back up with the help of Black Angel. Black Angel quickly goes to kick Adonis in the gut once more but Adonis sees it coming. Adonis wags his finger and smiles as Black Angel looks at him as if he were a deer caught in headlights. He quickly goes for the enzuiguri but Adonis ducks under the kick. Black angel falls on his face as Adonis lets go of his leg. Black Angel quickly gets back up and turns around. Adonis quickly puts grabs him and picks him up and lands a vicious dominator.

Mike: Malcolm XXX! Ball game!

Rocky: Kickout Black Angel! You still can have this match!

Malcolm Adonis quickly goes for the cover as the crowd bombards the ring with cheers.

One!
    Two!
    Three!

Emily Davis: Here is your winner... Malcolm Adonis!

Mike: What an effort by the champion here tonight. I can't take anything away from Black Angel though, he had a good showing for the nest.

Rocky: Good showing!? He could have won the match, I can assure you he isn't thinking about what a good showing he had. Geez, you know nothing Mike.

The fans roar with cheers for Adonis as he raises his World Heavyweight Championship high into the air. You can hear Adonis shout “Hawk Is Next!” as he exits the ring and walks up the ramp. As he does, Father Black Angel rises to his feet. The fans boo Angel as he looks around with disdain, but the fans suddenly start to cheer!

Mike: Shaz! It’s Shaz!

Rocky: What the hell is he doing here?

Shaz jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring with a chair in his hands. Angel turns around in time as Shaz takes a swing. Angel ducks and slides out of the ring with haste. Angel quickly walks up the ramp, but Shaz slides out of the ring and gives chase. Angel doesn’t realise that Shaz has caught up with him, and Shaz takes another swing, cracking Angel on the back of the head and knocking him to the ground. Shaz starts to slam chair shot after shot onto Angel.

Rocky: What the hell man?

Mike: Retribution and as we all know, nobody is more violent than Shaz!

Various referees and stagehands rush out to the ramp and struggle to drag Shaz off of Angel as he continues to slam the chair onto his adversary. The cameras pan up to the rafters, where we see Mike Hawk watching over the edge with the Blackout Championship hanging from the railing. He shakes his head disapprovingly before walking out of shot.

~Commercial~

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    This Guy's Closing Out The Show Two Weeks In A Row? DAFUQ?!?

The fans cheer loudly as the music rips through the arena, but they reach a whole new decibel as Sagittarius Blue rushes out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the ramp, looking out at the adoring fanfare before he cups his mouth and looks to the ceiling, and as the entire arena joins in, screams ‘NOW OR NEVER!’ at the top of his lungs. He smiles as he makes his way down the ramp.

Mike: Well Sagittarius Blue has been on quite the roll since he survived for Team Chaos at Thirst For Blood.

Rocky: That roll ends when he faces Kyojin at Lost Cause in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Blue rolls into the ring and jumps onto the second rope, encouraging the crowd to get louder- which they do. He drops down and asks for a microphone, before approaching the centre of the ring and begins to talk.

But nothing comes out of the speakers.

Blue looks around with almost a smile on his face, before he realises the microphone isn’t working.

Mike: Folks, we can do nothing but apologize...live TV and all!

Blue laughs as he hits the microphone and approaches the ropes, shrugging his shoulders. He hands the microphone over to a stagehand, who quickly hands him another. Blue taps the microphone, causing static to be heard- and the fans even cheer for the static. Blue laughs again as he walks back to the centre of the ring, brings the microphone to his lips and begins to talk.

But the microphone doesn’t work again.

Rocky: Is this down to the budget cuts too? Do we have to improvise when these guys are supposed to be talking?

Blue doesn’t laugh but he does smile slightly, approaching the ropes again. He passes the microphone back to a stagehand, who has a microphone in his hand. He passes the microphone up to Blue, who blows into it, and the sound echoes around the arena, to another cheer from the crowd. Blue laughs and brings the microphone up to his lips.

But the voice that comes out of the microphone isn’t Blue’s.

???: Oh look at me, I’m the Royal Rockstar! The only reason I’m even out here now is because of one man, the man who’s going to kick my ass at Lost Cause! Now or never, now or never, now or never, now or never, now or never, NOW OR NEVER!

The fans boo loudly as they recognise the voice and Blue himself even turns to look at the stage, where the tron flickers and suddenly shows an image of Kyojin, to which the boos get even louder. Kyojin has a black eye, or the remnants of one, as he stares coldly out.

Kyojin: Your time for talking came last week Blue. It’s time for you to sit down, shut your mouth and listen to the Superstar of the Year, because there is a LOT I want to get off my chest.

Kyojin looks down at the floor and takes a deep breath before looking up with a glint in his eyes.

Kyojin: Two weeks ago, I was underhandedly and systematically destroyed by pretty much the entire Chaos roster. It was a farce, a travesty, an illogical choice from the general manager to make me have to go through such a disgusting and despicable task where I was promised a match for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship should I win.

But that’s just it, isn’t it Smokey? I was always going to lose that match.

The fans cheer as Kyojin takes a deep breath once more.

Kyojin: The problem is Smokey, you don’t see what everybody else sees. You don’t see me, the Superstar of the Year, as the future of the Chaos brand. I knew that heading into Thirst For Blood. You made me captain so you could question my leadership skills, so I one-upped you. I got myself intentionally eliminated so you could do exactly what you wanted and have Sagittarius Blue get tested.

And you must have been smiling when you saw Blue come through that test, because your plan paid off. You had a star all of those people could cheer for. I’m sorry to tell you Blue but you’re just part of the bigger picture Smokey is painting.

And soon enough, you’re just going to become a smudge in that painting.

The fans boo loudly as Kyojin laughs.

Kyojin: Because that’s what Smokey wishes I was. The simple fact is, he underestimated me. You see Blue, once upon a time, I was exactly what you currently are: Smokey’s personal choice for the face of ICW. The problem was, I became too big for him. People were coming to see me, not the booking choices of our esteemed general manager.

And it annoyed him so much so that he tried to place every obstacle in my way. Van Hooligan X, Darius, Antonyo Angelo, Mr. Smyth, all of them were put where they were by Smokey to cut me down.

But they all failed.

Because I’m the greatest star in this industry.

The fans explode with boos as Kyojin sits forwards.

Kyojin: The problem for you Blue, is you’re going to learn that first-hand.

Kyojin smiles, the same vindictive smile that came to be his trademark after Destined For Immortality.

Kyojin: Last week, you made the audacious statement that you’re going to annihilate me at Lost Cause. I can only think of one word for such a statement.

Delusional.

We get a shot of Blue staring on from the ring with a serious look on his face.

Kyojin: At Lost Cause, you’re not just stepping in the ring with some guy, you’re stepping in the ring with a man who has vanquished every single challenge that ever came his way. I have risen to become so much better than any man I have ever faced, I have risen all the way to the very top. And looking down, I can’t even see you.

You’re going to step in the ring with the Superstar of the Year. You’re stepping in the ring with GREATNESS PERSONIFIED. And quite frankly, you’re stepping in the ring with the only reason you’re even relevant. And guess what Blue? I’m angry. I’m very angry.

The fans continue to boo as Kyojin ignores them, talking over the boos.

Kyojin: In just two weeks Blue, I’m going to take all of my anger out on you. It won’t be Kyojin beat Sagittarius Blue. Hell, it won’t even be an annihilation. At Lost Cause, I’m going to wipe you from that ring, I’m not only going to crush you, I’m not only going to exterminate you.

I’m going to OBLITERATE you.

The fans roar with boos as Blue shakes his head.

Kyojin: Two weeks Blue, enjoy them.

Kyojin leans in to the camera and menacingly whispers his next statement.

Kyojin: They’re going to be your last.

The feed goes black as Blue stares at the tron with almost an anxious look on his face. The Chaos logo appears in the corner as we get another shot of the black tron. The show goes to black on a shot of Blue, having not taken his eyes from the stage, before the IWA logo flashes across.

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    J the Jezebel, huh? Not bad, EdDave.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Black Ninja!
    One more. This was fun. Here's another Eddie produced masterpiece: IWA Revolution.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community