Page 39 of 108 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 ... LastLast
    Lacey Foster: The following contest is a tag team match, set for one fall!

DG!

Lacey Foster: Introducing first, being accompanied by Sebastien Schweizner, the team of Gaileo and Gommenta...Damaged Goods!

Josh Matthews: Damaged Goods have had problems with The New Generation for over a month now. They’re currently at one win a piece!

TNG!

Lacey Foster: And their opponents, the team of Zander Mason and Dakota Graves...The New Generation!

Michael Cole: Now these guys are certainly the future of the Tag Division! Move over Damaged Goods, there’s new sheriffs in town!

(O’Neill= Mason, Young= Graves, Kane= Gommenta, Bryan=Gaileo)
    (from 3:16 to 10:05)

Josh Matthews: Here’s Gaileo’s chance!

Michael Cole: Not if Graves gets to Mason first!

Graves does indeed get to Mason first who grabs Gaileo by the foot and pulls him back, but Gaileo twists around and kicks Mason in the chest, sending him backwards. Gaileo jumps and tags in Gommenta!

The big man comes in as Mason stands up and pushes him, but Gommenta explodes with a clothesline. He punches a rising Graves from the apron and turns back to Mason, who is climbing up again. Gommenta lines him up and hits a big boot! He goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Mason throws the shoulder up as Gommenta delivers a quick elbow strike to Mason’s head. He grabs Mason by the hair and begins to drag him up, but he’s quickly struck from behind by Graves!

Josh Matthews: Oh come on!

Michael Cole: Great teamwork!

Mason is quick to take advantage, locking in a headlock. He twists out and picks the big man up from behind and goes for a belly to back suplex but Gommenta lands on his knees and tosses Mason over his shoulder. Graves hasn’t left the ring but he is quickly sent flying by Gaileo, who hits a crossbody, sending both men over the top rope.

Mason turns back around and Gommenta grabs him by the throat, but Mason breaks out of the grip and kicks Gommenta in the gut. He grabs Gommenta and goes for a vertical suplex but Gommenta reverses and hits his own vertical suplex!

Gommenta covers Mason.

One!

Two!

Graves breaks it up with a chairshot to Gommenta’s back! The referee calls for the bell!

Lacey Foster: Here are your winners as a result of a disqualification...Damaged Goods!

Nobody pays much attention to Lacey as Graves slams the chair into Gommenta’s back once more. Gaileo jumps into the ring but he’s caught by Mason who slams him into the turnbuckle. He throws Gaileo over the top rope as he turns back to Gommenta.

Mason grabs the big man and holds him as Graves drops the chair. He undoes the top turnbuckle, exposing the metal. Mason locks Gommenta in and looks set for the Reality Complex but before he can...

The Ghost!

Michael Cole: Oh my god! Here comes The Ghost!

The lights go out as soon as the music hits and the fans react with a mixed reaction. When they return, The Ghost is stood in the ring. The New Generation exchange looks and Graves runs at The Ghost, but The Ghost catches him with a double chokehold lift into a powerbomb!

Josh Matthews: Get Out Of My Way on Graves!

Mason lets Gommenta drop to the floor and turns to face The Ghost. Mason goes for a right hand but Ghost blocks it and pushes him backwards. He explodes forwards with a huge lariat!

Michael Cole: I Won’t Be Denied on Mason!

Josh Matthews: The Ghost has laid out The New Generation!

Gommenta rises to his feet as Gaileo climbs into the ring, uncertainly watching The Ghost. He looks from one to the other as the two men approach him, mouthing words at him. The Ghost grabs them both.

Michael Cole: DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!

The Ghost stands tall and begins to shout ‘REDEMPTION’ over and over again as the fans give a mixed reaction, some joining in, others booing as The Ghost looks over the four carcasses in the ring with him. He looks to the sky and the lights go out. When they return, The Ghost has vanished.

Josh Matthews: I don’t even know what to say to that.

Michael Cole: Neither do I Josh. I’m being told we’re to go for a commercial. Stay tuned folks.

Commercial Break.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

We return to show Chris Gatling backstage with Dwayne Warren. He has a less-than-amused look on his face.

Warren: Good evening Chris. I can tell you're pretty upset so I'm going to get straight to it. What's on your mind following your disqualification victory at Thirst For Blood?

Gatling: I appreciate your understanding Dwayne, but in my eyes I didn't win at Thirst For Blood. A victory would have meant walking out of the Astrodome with the Endurance Championship strapped around my waist, which I didn't do. Whether anyone noticed or not, I refused to let the referee raise my hand after the match, and it had nothing to do with a loss of blood. The only loss that mattered to me, other than the obvious, was the loss of what shred of respect I had left for Oscar Layman. Layman, I knew you would go pretty low, but I never thought you'd stoop that far.

Warren: So you're pretty shocked by Layman getting himself disqualified by hitting you with the Endurance Championship?

Gatling: I probably shouldn't be, but I am. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that somebody would disrespect a championship & opponent like that. Layman constantly said that I'm nothing to him & that he would defeat me easily. Well it looks to me that he couldn't get the job done without some help. I just want a legitimate shot at that championship with no BS.

Warren: Now Chris, as we've learned, Smokey is the new co-general manager. What do think about that?

Gatling: Honestly, I don't care one bit. Regardless of who's in charge, I'm still going to be the same me. Nobody changes me or what I do. I respect authority, but I expect to be respected as well. The only thing I want from the general managers is a fair shot at Oscar Layman.

Warren: You don't think the 4-way match for the Endurance Championship in 3 weeks is a fair shot?

Gatling: Do I think it's fair? No. Will I take advantage of the opportunity and walk out with the championship? Yes. The Vegas Kid & Chris Diamond may be participants, but I don't plan on allowing either one of them to have any influence on the outcome. When I step in that ring, I'll definitely have tunnel vision. Anything in my way will be destroyed because my ultimate goal is to pin Oscar Laymen in the middle of the ring 1-2-3.

Warren: That's not the only match the four of you will be in though, as you'll all be in the Insame Asylum match at Lost Cause. Any thoughts on that?

Gatling: As everyone knows, it's a big deal in IWA. It's a huge opportunity, but I can't look that far ahead. Things happen fast in pro wrestling so you always need to what's coming up, but I'm keeping my eyes fixed on what's next. Right now, my goal is to be Endurance Champion. I plan on being champion regardless of what happens at Lost Cause.

Warren: Very interesting. Anything else you'd like to add?

Gatling: I just want to take a moment to thank all of my fans. I feel like I've let you guys down recently, but I promise I'll do my very best to win for each and every one of you.

Warren: Thank you for your time Chris.

Gatling nods as we return to ringside.

Lacey Foster: The following contest is your main event of the evening and is a two on one handicap match!

Pardy Time!

Lacey Foster: Introducing first, from Pardy Central! Weighing in at 260 pounds, The Pardy Boy, D-Boy!

Josh Matthews: This is nothing more than a glorified punishment match!

Michael Cole: What do you expect Josh? D-Boy let us all down, and he deserves to be punished for it!

Infecsh!

Lacey Foster: And his opponents, the team of Carlos Alberto Ramon and Van Hooligan X, The Infection!

Michael Cole: Here come two men who DIDN’T let us down!

Josh Matthews: Whereas Jason Alexander did? That’s flawed logic right there! Alexander took out two members of Team Chaos himself! Ramon only took out one! Van didn’t take out any!

The ref looks nervously between both parties - on the one hand, The Infection - Carlos Alberto Ramon and Van Hooligan X... and on the other, D-Boy. All by himself. The ref seems to feel that... something in the air, in the ring. Something he can't quite put a finger on.

And as soon as he calls for the bell, The Infection is upon D-Boy like ants on honey - they jump him right off the bat, with VHX rushing him into a corner and CAR following up with a clubbing clothesline before they both put their boots to him. As the ref vigorously attempts to halt the assault, he realizes what that thing he felt in the air was...

Bloodlust.

Josh Matthews: The match has already turned disastrous for D-Boy...

Michael Cole: Which makes sense, seeing as his career has become a disaster!

Josh Matthews: Yeah right, Cole - D-Boy just got thrown into a near-impossible situation - a two-on-one match against the former tag team champions, two individuals who specialize in working together... and he has no backup of his own! It's not hard to see at all: this is a punishment match!

VHX relents under the ref's nagging and steps out, leaving CAR to deal with D-Boy. CAR whips D-Boy out of the one corner straight to another - and follows with another devastating clothesline, sending D-Boy to the canvas in a heap. CAR struts about - not unlike a certain legendary Latino grappler - while playing to the fans' distaste for him... D-Boy begins to move, to push himself up onto his feet - CAR stomps on his hand, and D-Boy rolls away in pain. He pulls himself up on the nearby ropes - and takes a kick to the head, sending him back to the mat...

Michael Cole: Absolutely no momentum at all for D-Boy, Carlos Alberto Ramon doing an excellent job of keeping him grounded, keeping him at a slow, manageable pace...

CAR stands back and watches D-Boy try to pull himself up again... and kicks him sharply in the ribs every few seconds, half goading D-Boy into trying something. Even going so far as to alternate between the body kicks and kicks to D-Boy's leg! Over and over and over... D-Boy begins to move slower... and slower... and slower. Relenting to the pain. It doesn't take CAR long to decide to end this, and step back to get some running distance...

CAR = Alberto Del Rio/Sheamus = D-Boy - start at beginning, stop at 1:50

Josh Matthews: D-Boy managed to fend of CAR - maybe even get the upper hand... but he's starting to wear thin!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

D-Boy begins to get up off the ropes when he hears a sound he doesn't want to hear...

SLAP!

He wearily turns... and sees VHX in the ring, with CAR just stepping out! D-Boy pauses for a heartbeat - one would think he is beginning to understand just how bad things are for him right now. That no matter how this ends... it will hurt. Badly.

Then he smirks. And charges forward at VHX!

Michael Cole: And a hard knockdown from Van Hooligan X! What was that idiot thinking?

D-Boy is looking at the lights from the mat wondering what the hell just happened...

WHOMP.

VHX's boot comes crashing down onto his face like a cinderblock falling from five stories up! D-Boy flails, nothing but pain shooting through him as VHX turns it into a game - something like "Stomp the Mole." He eventually grabs D-Boy up -

And is dropped on his head with a DDT!

Josh Matthews: Desperation move from D-Boy - but effectively buys him some time! Wait, going for a pin -

1!!!

2!!!

Near fall as VHX kicks out with authority! D-Boy rolls away to a far corner as VHX slowly shows signs of life near the center of the ring...

D-Boy = Sheamus/VHX = Wade Barrett - start at beginning, stop at 1:35

D-Boy raises a fist, ready to club VHX across his freaking chest -

And is dropped backwards onto the back of his head! CAR had sprung into the ring, putting him down with a surprise reverse DDT!

Josh Matthews: I don't believe this! Did you see that? The ref didn't even do anything about that! Carlos Alberto Ramon blatantly interfered in the match and the ref did nothing! He's not the legal man!

Michael Cole: Maybe you were left out of the loop, Josh...

Josh Matthews: What do you mean -

Michael Cole: Isn't it obvious? You said it yourself: this is a punishment match for D-Boy since he can't get his stuff together. He made this bed - he brought every bit of this on himself... and it's about to be a rough night's sleep for him, I think!

Josh Matthews: ... No... are you telling me that he's being hung out to dry? Somebody ordered this - ordered the ref to -

Michael Cole: I didn't say anything like that, Josh... I'm just saying that D-Boy should make better choices. Or things like THIS will happen!

It's not long before The Infection drag D-Boy to the center of the ring, and the humiliation begins...

D-Boy = still Sheamus/Cody Rhodes = CAR, VHX = Damien Sandow - start at beginning, stop at 1:48

Michael Cole: You got to be kidding me!

Josh Matthews: D-Boy kicks out! The Pardy's still alive!

VHX flies into a fury as the ref holds up two fingers instead of three! He storms toward D-Boy for the final -

SPEAR! D-Boy chops VHX down with a massive spear that sends him out of the ring! D-Boy goes to follow him -

As CAR strikes from behind - MONEY MAKER!

No dice - D-Boy was holding onto the ropes! The only one who comes down is CAR - stunned from his move backfiring! He gets up as quickly as he can!

LARIAT FROM D-BOY! CAR is damn near knocked to Mars from the impact of the gigantic clothesline! D-Boy drops to one knee... winded. Tired. Hurt. But he knows that he has The Infection on the ropes. He smells blood! With one great effort, he picks himself up and moves to finish CAR.

Except he runs into VHX instead!

The Vanhammer lands - with force - and D-Boy is laid out hard! VHX swiftly covers him -

1!!!

2!!!

Josh Matthews: Come on, D-Boy!!!

3!!!

Lacey Foster: Here are your winners... Van Hooligan X and Carlos Alberto Ramon... THE INFECTION!!!

The Infection stand tall together as the fans boo loudly.

Michael Cole: Is there any more dominant force in professional wrestling than those two?

Josh Matthews: Oh yeah, because you’re really classed as dominant when everything is in your odds. D-Boy put up a hell of a fight here.

Michael Cole: At least he can go home knowing he lasted longer than 30 seconds.

Josh Matthews: Well after the break, we’ve got a huge contract signing to come! At Thirst For Blood, Jackson Smith defeated Israel Pamich to become number one contender to the IWA Championship. Smith and the Champion, Mr. Black, sign the contract...NEXT!

Commercial Break.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Smith!

*Jackson comes out with loud cheers from the crowd, he is wearing his signature IWA shirt in white with the saying “I’m The Boss on the front and “All Day Everyday” on the back in black ink. He slaps a few hand along the way as he heads to the ring, he enters the ring and as he does he looks at Ryan and Smokey before grabbing a chair and sitting down at the table.*

Jackson: Well this is a surprise…Smokey is the co-general manager. *crowd cheers *Wow, so I’m guessing this will be like the Steve Austin and Eric situation except Smokey can’t whoop anyone’s ass when he sees fit because well, I don’t think he physically can. *Laughs* Anyway let me start off this contract signing by saying this…..I’M THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE IWA CHAMPIONSHIP!!

*Crowd cheers as Jackson nods his head*

Jackson: That’s right, it’s been a long road but man, I finally did it! I am about a month away from completing my goal on becoming the IWA Champion. It feels good to finally take out that thorn that has been in my side for the past 2 months. It was irritating and constantly giving me headaches, I didn’t think it was ever going to come out but it did. I snapped it two and showed the world why his ass didn’t belong with me. Now I am here, about to sign a contract that will allow me to take that damn belt away from a man who shouldn’t have gotten it in the first pla-

David Ryan: He deserved it!

*The crowd boos as Jackson looks over at David with a shocked face*

Jackson: REALLY?!? He deserved it Ryan, like D-boy deserved to be on Team Revolution, the man got eliminated in 30 seconds, 30 fucking seconds! That’s horrible and what makes matters worse is that you choose him to be on the damn team and not Jason, the man who was the last one for us, nope you hated him for some odd reason. Now look what happen, your bad decisions after bad decisions is the reason you have a co-manager right now, so don’t blame Alexander for the team losing, blame D-boy, Van, Carlos, and your beloved IWA Champion! For god’s sake, Diamond got us a victory, Diamond of all people. He was on a losing streak and he won. You see Ryan, you can’t do shit right!

*The crowd cheers as David is pissed and Smokey is laughing*

Jackson: And if you interrupt me again, this damn table will be SPLIT IN HALF BY YOUR FUCKING BODY!

*Crowd roars in approval as David looks on with a concerned look on his face*

Jackson: Now, let’s bring out the man who is not only a failure at leading a team but also a failure at being champion!

*Crowd cheers as Jackson sits back in his chair and waits….

Mr. Black!

Mr Black walks out, the IWA title over one shoulder as he carries a microphone with the other hand, he stops at the top of the ramp, almost seeming to revel in the jeers and boos of the crowd as he throws his head back, laughing.

Mr. Black: You're quite the comedian, you know that? Let me see if I got this right. You think beating that perpetual failure Pamich is enough to elevate you to my level? Boy I've laid out more people than you've even faced. I've sewn dissension, fear and panic all over this globe for almost two decades, and you think you really have what it takes?

Mr. Black walks slowly down the ramp, still talking as the crowd boos.

Mr. Black: Let me put this simply, because I'm certain your playtime with Pamich left your brain damaged. I am the single most Dominant force in this Industry. That's why I threw off the anchor of little boy blood, that's why I was the leader of Team Black, and that's why it took everything that Chaos had to put me down for the three. Dr. Cole doesn't know what a true monster is, and I can promise you that you are not ready to face the darkness I embody.

Mr. Black walks up the steps, stepping over the top rope, he enters the ring and walks up to the table, staring across from it into the eyes of Jackson, the smaller man unmoving, seemingly refusing to be intimidated by the Champion.

Mr. Black: Boy, you sign that contract, you may as well start looking for someone else to take care of that little filly of yours, because by the time I am finished with you, there will be nothing left. I'm not just going to beat you, I am going to break you. I will shatter your bones, tear your flesh and bathe in your blood.

Mr. Black slaps a hand down hard on the surface of the table, making everyone, even Ryan and Smokey, jump.

Mr. Black: There is no trick you can pull I haven't seen, no trap I can't break, no chance for survival. So go ahead, put your name down, and get your reservation over at Sunrise Hospital, in the ICU.

*Jackson looks at Mr. Black with a smirk on his face before putting the mic up to his lips*

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Jackson: Wow, that’s kind of strange, why would you reserve a spot for me to visit you in the ER??

*The crowd cheers as Black just stares back at Jackson*

Jackson: Listen Black, I am not surprised that you are trying to use the same old monster tactics, “You should fear me, I will break you in half, leave you in a pool in your own blood, etc” I don’t give a damn! You want to know what happen the last time someone like yourself tried to use those same kind of tactics on me? Why don’t you ask Ghost, the man who once was Ano Doom, look what I did to him. I kicked his ass so bad that he actually thanked me for it. Do you believe that?! He thanked me, that is the firs- scratch that, second time that happen, the first time is a whole different story. Anyway, have you ever been thanked for kicking a guy’s ass, I don’t think so.

You know what I am surprised by? I am surprised that Ryan over here hasn’t gone under this table and sucked you off yet. I mean he has been doing it ever since you became champion. Always doing what’s best for and everything, hell, I won’t be surprised if he has a life size poster of you in his office. If it wasn’t for Ryan, you wouldn’t even be champion right now, so instead of asking me if I deserve to be contending for your title, you should be asking yourself if you even deserve to be the IWA Champion!

*Crowd cheers in agreement as David looks pissed*

Jackson: Look at you, boasting and bragging how it took three guys to eliminate you. All I heard was you got eliminated, you still fucking got eliminated! It doesn’t matter how many times you try to spin it, the result is still the same, you got pinned. And what in the hell do you mean your brother held you down? What, he held you down from being part of the most dominate tag team in this industry or did he hold you down from winning tag team title after tag team title?! Because if that is what you think, then you sir, don’t know the damn meaning of “threw off the anchor”.

*Cheers come from the crowd as Mr. Black just tilts his head to the side*

Jackson: You see Black, since the day I stepped into this company, I worked my ass off harder than anyone else. From dust to dawn, all I did was train, why, because I wanted that title that you carry. I wanted to show the world that my training, my workouts, studying film, and eating right all paid off. There is no quit in me, there has never been, and I don’t plan on having it anytime soon! Come Lost Cause, in my home town, I am taking that title away from you and it isn’t a damn thing YOU AND YOUR BITCH DAVID RYAN CAN DO ABOUT IT!!

*The crowd roars in approval as Jackson smirks and Mr. Black stands there unmoving*

Mr. Black: Don't speak of things beyond your comprehension, little boy. You want to claim that this excuse of a man is the only reason I have my title? Conveniently forgetting the Elimination Chamber that I walked out of to get it to myself? See. I learned something when I was only 1/2 of the IWA Champions. I learned that all it did was give me an Achilles heel, a man who wasn't me who could be beaten for what is mine. I cut that weakness away like an infected mole, and now I am Flawless. So don't for one solitary moment believe that you can compare me to that Dime-store Kane ripoff "Casper" Or whatever he's calling himself now, and have it matter. As far as I'm concerned, you moved up from facing the funkasaurus to dealing with the real Monster here, and this monster is hungry.

Mr. Black finally sits in his chair, the chair squealing under his bulk, but ultimately holding

Mr. Black: I don't make threats, I deliver consequences. If you really believe you have what it takes?

Mr. Black grabs the contract in front of him. turning to Dave Ryan, he rips the pen out of his shirt pocket, tearing the pocket of his shirt out in the process as he turns and scribbles his name, before throwing the clipboard to Jackson, who catches it against his chest. Mr. Black leans back in the protesting chair, lifting his feet he places them on the table, showing off his giant black leather boots.

Mr. Black: Just sign on the dotted line. You may be from the same town as I am, but Vegas will never be your's because your lily-white ass simply can't handle the crazy bitch she really is. Sin City is my town, never you forget it. From Charleston Peak, to Boulder City, from Hayford to Madeira they know my name, and respect the controlled fury I represent. Sign that paper, and you'll find out for yourself boy. Or turn around and get out of my ring, proving once and for all that you don't have the Balls to match your ambitions, much less the ability.

Jackson: A real monster..HA! You are all the same to me, just another big man acting like he is the bigger and baddest monster than the last. I don’t give a damn. I will still kick your ass! As far as Vegas goes, that city will always be mine, I know you know of Las Vegas Valley right. Well there, I am known everywhere in that area, the people know who I am and what I do for a living. They know I kick guys asses and leave them a shell of themselves. Soo….

*Jackson puts the clipboard down and grabs the pen that was already connected to it*

Jackson: Once I sign this contract, you might as well count down the days you have left as being the IWA champion!

Jackson signs his name on the dotted line as the crowd cheers before he grabs the clipboard and throws it back at Black who catches it. As Mr. Black catches the clipboard, he smiles, a slow, vicious smile under his leather mask. He lifts his boots, slamming them back on the table with a crash, breaking it in half. before once more getting to his feet, throwing the clipboard on top of the remains of the table.

Mr. Black: Boy, you might as well have signed your own Death Warrant. There's only one true son of Sin City, and come Lost Cause, that son will be beating your fucking skull in.

Jackson steps up to the edge of the ruined table, looking up to stare into Mr. Black's eyes as the camera fades, neither man willing to look away, Mr. Black's hands clenched in fists, as Jackson keeps his arms loose, ready for whatever comes, the broken table, contract upon it, laying between them. The camera zooms in on the faces of the two men before fading to the IWA logo.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Blog Entries
    RTE have had their second Fight Night show. Go read that too.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    E-double have also released Inferno and Rage this week.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    And the Awards are up for you to vote on.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    IWA didn't win any last year. Here's hoping we get one or two this year!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Anyways, time for CHAOS!!!

#BennysTeddy