Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1079
    Blog Entries
    Matthew Black: When Matthew Black came into this industry, I told these fans one thing and one thing alone. Matthew Black was always going to be Matthew Black. I have never faltered, I have never wavered from my convictions. I've been Matthew Black since day one and when I walk out of this industry one day I'll walk out as none other than Matthew Black. And do you want to know something Angel... As soon as I came out here I knew, I knew that the fans loved me. I knew that they knew who Matthew Black was, and what Matthew Black represented. Matthew Black is nothing more than a fan of this industry who was sick and tired of having to see men such as yourself bitch and moan. I was sick of watching gimmicky tools talk about their hair, or their religion instead of lacing up their freaking boots and going to work. That's why they voted me the newcomer of the year last year and that's why I busted my ass to become the new Endurance Champion.

Black raises his belt up high as the fans cheer out loudly. Black smirks across the ring at Black Angel as he begins to talk once more.

Matthew Black: So if denying your offer for me to give you my gold and join you on your crusade means that I'm now number one on your little hit list... Matthew Black just doesn't give a shit. I earned this title because there isn't a damn competitor on this roster who intimidates me and I'm sure as hell not going to start being a whinny ass bitch now. So if you want to have this title that Matthew Black worked his entire life to get...

You better be ready to take it by forc-

Father: By what? By force? Say it. Tell me to take it by force. Feed into the ignorant sense of self worth that this crowd instills in you. Give in and live the lie that this crowd would have you swallow because they can't bring themselves to tell you the truth. I am here to tell you how the world is, and how the world sees you. These people, they don't care. You see that title you have? The Endurance Title, do you know why it's named Endurance?

Father approaches Matthew Black, and pulls the microphone up to his lips, whispering.

It's not because they think you deserve it, they want to see you endure pain for their sick, perverted pleasures. Why isn't it called the Intercontintental Championship? Why not the Chaos Championship? The answer is simple. They don't want to see you thrive, they simply want to see you survive and I am trying to save you from that fate. Every time you give into these people, they ache more and more for the day that some poor soul pushes you past the limits of your Endurance, and take that title from you. Just so they can have a new guinea pig to poke and prod.

Prod and Poke.

The crowd boos at Father, but he ignores them. He steps away from Matthew Black and leans against the ropes.

You think, they think you deserve it.

You think that you deserve it yourself.

You think that that title earns you their respect.

That it earns you the respect of your peers, but they all laugh at you.

I am here to set you free.

I don't want to change you, I don't want you to be any different than you are right now. I just want you to accept the fact that you are capable of being so much more than they'd have you believe.

Matthew Black, look around this arena and tell me that these people have your best interests in their hearts and then look at me and tell me I do not. What did I offer you last week, again what can they offer you that I cannot? You seem so set on having these people on your side, but do you think they'd care if you walked away today?

I will tell you who would care, Matthew. I would.

I want you to be a part of this purging because you have so much to gain by it taking place, we have so much to gain by it taking place. By me, and you, together cleaning up this place, and bringing it to the level it needs to be. No more misaligned fools who care only for themselves, no more men and women who have nothing to do but lounge around and hope that one day the promised land comes to them. I am here to usher in the promised land, not for them, not for just myself, but for us, Matthew.

Angel leans off the ropes and looks at Black, who is still shaking his head no. Angel is getting visibly angry as he does so, and begins to go off on the microphone.

You stand there and you judge me! You cast your judgements because you are just as blind, deaf, and ignorant as these people who you call your fans. I owe them nothing and they give me nothing, and because of that I am far better than you. There is no Nest, there is no Endurance, there is no Blackout, the only thing that promises to last forever are the Voices that guide me, the voices that would guide you if you just got over the arrogance you have when I mention them!

Yes, I can see it on your face!

Whenever I mention the Voices, I can see you cringe, I can see your eyes squint just a little bit, I can see the grimace curling your lips. But I offer you a chance to come around, to accept them.

I am no God, I do not pretend to be when mommy and daddy are away. I am a vessel of the Voices, and you have forsaken them.

Black, accept the voices, because if I turn my back, then you will be purged. I will be forced to take you down as just the test of strength for the Purge. I urge you... reconsider.

Matthew Black stands stoicly in the middle of the ring and almost seems to be pondering over what Father Black Angel is saying. Black looks out towards the crowd for almost a support line and they begin to chant "You deserve it!". Black smiles out towards the crowd and then turns his head. He begins to talk but the smile is quickly removed from his face and replaced by intensity.

Matthew Black: Do you think Matthew Black give a flying shit about what the people backstage think!?

Black's intensity is met by an overwhelming amount of cheers and chants in support of the Endurance Champion.

Matthew Black: You see Angel, the difference between yourself and Matthew Black is that I come out here week in and week out not because I want to collect a paycheck or promote a message. I do it for all of these people in the audience and all members of the IWA universe watching at home... Glued to the screen as a quick escape from their lives. You see this industry is more to Matthew Black than some platform to perpetuate some inanity on... No, this is the platform where men show that they are men and woman prove their worth buy putting on the best damn show in this ring that they can. I am a wrestler because I remember watching the greats wrestle and what it meant to me as a child to watch someone who I idolized to come out on top, against all odds.

Black smirks as the fans begin to scream out "Yes!", the chant that his fellow Washingtonian.

Matthew Black: So if all the people backstage are laughing at me, Matthew Black just doesn't care... Because you see these people out here cheering Black's name week and week out? Those are the people who matter to Matthew Black. These are the people that made me who I am today and these are the people who will continue to mold my career in the future. So you can come out here and you can spew on about how I'm making a grave mistake by refusing to join your petty little cause but I've got some news for you Angel... Even if this decision costs me this Endurance title, the thing I've worked my entire life to get...

It was worth it.

[I]Black pauses as he lets his words sink in to the crowd. The crowd seems a bit silent but Black breaks the silence as he begins to talk once more.

Matthew Black: And while you might not understand that... It couldn't be more true because if I have to sell myself to the devil in order to make it big in this industry, it's just not worth it to Matthew Black. The way that Matthew Black sees it, it was a waste. You see I can go across the world to a place like Belfast, Philly, London, and even my hometown of Seattle Washington... And all of those places I garner an overwhelming reaction. Do you want to know why Angel!? Do you really want to know why?

It's because they get Matthew Black. They get that I'm just a hard worker, I'm a blue collar hard working wrestler who doesn't belong in this industry. I could have done a billion other things, and lord knows I'm not the most naturally gifted talent on the roster... But I worked harder, and I put my best effort in and I earned a chance to be their champion. I went from a runt on the streets of the coffee drinking, grunge capital of the world... To a champion respected by fans through out the world. And it's not because I'm better than anyone out in this audience Black Angel because I'm not...

I'm just a living example that if you try hard enough, if you push yourself... You can do whatever you'd like to so in your life.

[I]Matthew Black leans forward and looks Angel directly in the eyes and begins to speak.

Matthew Black: So if you want to pick a fight with The Seattle Superstar Matthew Black, he says bring it on. You see I didn't get to be a champion by being reluctant to fight, no I got here because I embrace it. You might be a crazy son of a bitch Black Angel, but I'll humble you just like the rest of them. Matthew don't care if you think you are better than him, he cares about results. Like, Matthew Black walked out of the biggest Pay-Per-View of the year as the Endurance Champion, the same night that you got your ass handed to you on a platter by Shining Light.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    So while Matthew Black sees you are a monster, he knows you are beatable Angel. He knows that just like every other big bad bully he's ever faced in the past, if he pushes you down... You just have to get back up and push back harder... But I have to warn you Angel, before you step towards Matthew Black and keep throwing empty threats his way... I will end you.

The crowd goes nuts as Black smirks. They continue their "Yes!" chant from earlier as Black begins to speak again.

Matthew Black: Matthew Black doesn't take kindly to threats and that's why he only makes promises. Everything I've ever said I was going to do in this industry I've done Angel. I told Orion Slayde the first night I was here I was going to make an impact in my first year, and I won Newcomer of the year... I told Christopher Diamond that I'd be taking away his pride and joy... The Endurance title, and I did. *Black pats his endurance title* If you want to be just another stepping stone in the career of Matthew Black...

Step up, Father Black Angel...

And I will put you down.

As Black's talk comes to a close, Angel tilts his head and looks at him. He seems to mumble something, likely an apology, and he turns around - putting the cross burned into his back in the sight of Matthew Black.

The crowd begins to yell and scream for Matthew Black to turn around and look behind him. He catches on a lot quicker, noticing at Kaige is once again not in sight. As he does, he sees the hooded man standing on the apron. He looks at Black, snarling and Black goes to attack him! Kaige ducks back, avoiding the fist, but a hand grabs Black and turns him around!

BOOM!

A superkick to the jaw stuns Black, and Father grabs him, whipping him across the ring!

Mike: Oh my God, he's attacking him!

Rocky: We've seen this before! It's his City of Angels!

The camera sees Matthew Black hit the ropes, but Angel isn't in position! Instead, a vicious superkick from Kaige, his new Flattery Superkick, puts Matthew Black down on his back.

Father paces back and forth, angry and looking down at Matthew Black. He looks at Kaige.

Father: Pick him up and end him! End him now! Show him his Legacy!

Kaige happily obliges and rips Matthew Black up from the ground. Black is barely moving, and Kaige grabs him, locking him a Kata Gatame, which he calls the Legacy!

Mike: That is a dangerous choke! It should be banned! Why in the world is Kaige using that choke here tonight?!

Rocky: Black Angel told him, accept or fall and evidently Black didn't take the right path! Kaige is just doing the work of the Voice's Angel talks about so much!

Back in the ring, Kaige is wildly swinging Black around, until a raised hand from Father Black Angel stops the assault.

Father: I told the world that I would end you if you did not listen to me.

As he talks, Kaige removes the Endurance Title from Matthew Black's possession.

Tonight, I won't take your title because you were brave in your defiance.

This can stay here with you.

But you must be aware this is just the beginning.

You were right though.

Always bet on Black.

Father drops the microphone as Kaige lays the title over Black's face. The lights dim until they are completely off and when they come back on, Kaige and Father are gone - leaving only Black in the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Mike: Folks, we apoligise for the scenes prior to the commercial break. We are told that Matthew Black is alright backstage, just a little bit shaken up and angered.

Rocky: This show is certainly living up to it's name...Car crashes, Tazers, a fucking lunatic talking about a purge...this is gonna be an interesting few months!

Mike: Speaking of Chaotic...this main event will be a god damn bar brawl. Shovel, a man who was tazered earlier tonight DEMANDED this match against Shaz. The 400 pound BEAST is looking for revenge.

Rocky: And damn right he is. I hope he sits on Shaz.

Mike: A quick note before we get started. Smokey has locked Ma$$ and the Bloodline in the backstage area with numerous security guards to prevent interference in this match. I'm pretty sure both guys will be happy with that decision.

DJ Shazzy Jeff!

Seth Gabel: Introducing first, weighing in at 215 pounds… From Brixton, London… Shaz!

Mike: Shaz looks determined to show that he won’t be bullied by the bloodline here tonight against one of the biggest competitors he’s probably ever faced.

Rocky: I don’t know why he’d even agree to come out here and compete against a man like this. He nearly is 200 pounds lighter than this man… Shovel is going to kill him!

Get The Shovel!

Seth Gabel: Introducing his opponent weighing in at 400 pounds… Shovel!

Mike: This guy is a mammoth of a man. Mr. Blood has warned the IWA universe that he’s going to be taking over this company and with men like this backing him… It might be hard to argue with him.

Rocky: I think a mammoth of a man might be an understatement. He’s truly a monster. And you are right Mikey, if Mr. Blood has monsters like this backing him… He’s going to be damn near impossible to stop on his way to the top of this industry.

Shaz(Punk) vs Shovel(Kane)
    Start at 3:08; End at 8:18

Mike: Shaz really needs to get it together. The referee is counting him out, it would be a huge victory for the bloodline if Shaz can’t make it in before the count of ten.

Shovel walks over towards the ropes and looks out towards a sea of boos. The fans begin to boo him loudly as they show support to the former world champion Shaz. Shovel tells them to shut up and the fans boo louder. The referee continues to count as the fans begin to chant Shaz’s name. Shaz begins to pull himself up using the ring apron and slides in just in time to break the count from the referee…

POW!

Shovel runs across the ring and kicks Shaz in the side of the ribcage. Shaz screams out in pain as Shovel begins to lay the boots to the downed Shaz. Shaz wisely rolls out of the ring but the bloodline member refuses to let Shaz have any breathing room. He quickly follows him outside of the ring and Shaz realizes what is going on. He begins walking towards the outside barrier as the fans begin to try to pat Shaz on the shoulders to give him comfort. The fans begin to back up as they see a four hundred man charging towards the reeling Shaz… Shaz turns around as Shovel is about to make impact.

Rocky: Drop toe hold! Holy shit!? How is that barrier even still up!? Shovel just collided with that ring barrier! What a freaking impact!

Mike: Yes! Go Shaz, you need to get him into the ring and go for the cover!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Shaz realizes what’s going on and looks at the referee and then back down at the downed monster with a big smile across his face. The referee is getting far into the count but Shaz decides he doesn’t want an easy victory so he breaks the count and quickly goes back to go pick up the downed Shovel. Shaz begins to lift up Shovel and try to drag him towards the ring. He barely is able to get him to his feet and uses all of his force as he shoves him under the bottom rope. Shaz slides under the bottom rope and goes to for the cover as the fans cheer loudly.

One!
    Two!
    Thr-…

Mike: NO! Shovel just threw Shaz across the ring! What an emphatic kickout!

Shaz looks across the ring almost in shock at the strength of the monster but then smiles as he almost feels like he has some sort of edge in this match at this point. Shaz quickly gets back to his feet as he waits for Shovel to get back to his feet. Shovel begins to pull his massive frame up using the ropes and turns around…

Smack!

The echo of a clothesline right across the chest of Shovel echos around the arena. Shovel smirks as he remains almost entirely still after the impact. Shaz looks pissed off that it didn’t work and hits him with another harsh clothesline. This time Shovel stumbles backwards and Shaz backs up one more time to go for yet another clothesline.

Rocky: Spinebuster! Shovel just countered Shaz’s clothesline with a perfectly timed spine buster!

Shovel goes for the cover as the fans in the arena go absolutely crazy with boos.

One!
    Two!
    Thre-NO! Kickout by Shaz!

Mike: Dear god that was close… The former world champion isn’t prone to making mistakes but he left himself wide open for that spinebuster.

Rocky: He messes up like that, Shovel won’t give him another shot.

Shovel quickly gets back to his feet and picks up the former world champion. He irish whips him into the corner and waits for a second before charging towards the corner. The fans of the arena almost go entirely silent as they foreshadow an epic collision. Shovel runs into the corner and hits Shaz with a huge Stinger Splash. Shaz falls harshly onto the mat and seems totally out of it. Shovel steps over Shaz and gets onto the second rope. Shaz lays almost entirely motionless on the crowd as the crowd begins to boo. Shovel bounces up and down on the second rope before jumping off backwards and hitting Shaz with a big time Splash off the second rope. He goes for a cover as the fans are almost silenced.

One!
    Two!
    Thre-NO!

Mike: Shaz got his foot on the rope! What freaking instinct!

Rocky: Holy crap… That is the reason Shaz is a former world champion. You just can’t teach that kind of ring awareness… That is just incredible. He still has no chance though; he needs to learn to lie down from time to time. Shovel just has more time to punish him now.

Shovel gets up and shakes his head at the downed warrior. He shakes his head as almost a sign of respect before he lifts him up and drags him into the middle of the ring. He lifts up Shaz and performs a scoop slam in the middle of the ring. Shaz lands harshly on his back and he screams out in pain. He grabs his back as Shovel runs across the ring and rebounds off the ropes. Shaz sees what’s going on as Shovel jumps up into the air and tries to perform a running splash.

Mike: Shaz moved out of the way! Shovel just splashed right onto the mat!

Shaz gingerly begins to get back up as Shovel begins to get up himself. Shaz realizes this might be his final chance runs across the ring and hits Shovel with a perfectly executed Shining Wizard. Shaz quickly goes for the cover as the fans embrace him with cheers.

One!
    Two!
    Thr-NO! Kickout by Shovel!

Rocky: Yes! Shaz just hit Shovel with the kitchen sink and it still wasn’t enough to keep him down!

Shaz seems almost in disbelief as he looks at the referee. The referee reassures him that it was only a two count and Shaz smirks and quickly begins to try to lift Shovel off the mat. Shovel pushes Shaz off of him and hits Shaz with a huge shoulder Block. Shaz falls to the mat but quickly gets back up. Shovel runs towards him and tries to perform a clothesline but Shaz ducks under. Shovel goes to turn around and the audience loses their minds in cheers.

Mike: Shaz-Ma-Taz! This math is over!

Rocky: NO! God NO! Come on Shovel, you’ve got to kick out of this!

Shaz goes for the cover as the fans roar in cheers. They count along as the referee begins the count.

One!
    Two!
    Three!

Seth Gabel: And here is your winner… Shaz!

Rocky: I just saw a pig fly! Shaz just knocked out Shovel!? Shaz just beat a man who is literally twice his freaking size in the middle of that ring!? Just… Man, you’ve got to give him credit there.

Mike: Rocky, Shaz is a former world champion and nights light tonight. When the lights shine brightest, Shaz is always going to come out with his A game and tonight it was enough to get him the big W. What a hard fought victory for Shaz, but what a blow to the bloodline. It’s going to be interesting to see how they respond.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The lights fade into an eerie blue and a dark figure is seen being lowered from the rafters. As a dark spotlight turns on, the figure is reveled to be Hawk but with only the World Title around his waist. Hawk still has a dark smile on his face he lets go of the rope and picks a mic in the ring before speaking.

Hawk: Last week was an end to my year long reign as Blackout title and you all took so much pleasure from my loss. I could hear the laughs, the your washed up chants, and even Kyojin's voice telling me to enjoy my defeat at the hands of one of this shows lowest competitors. But in reality I could care less. You see I am the only person that has held the Blackout title and no matter how hard Benny tries, he will always be know as the guy Kyojin helped to win.

But speaking of Kyojin, I heard he issued a challenge for me after I left the arena last week. So Kyojin, here I am ready to start round 2 right here, right now. Come on I heard you even went to the back to look for me after nothing happened. So Kyo, let's finish this man to man right here in this ring.

A stage hand comes up to ringside and appears to be telling Hawk Kyojin was hit by a car.

Hawk: Well isn't that strange. Mr. IWA is so caught up in regaining his honor that he didn't have time to look both ways. Regardless of what you all think, I no longer have any interest in the stars of yesterday, especially the ones that get their asses handed to me. Kyo may have demanded a rematch but the result would have been the same whether he was healthy or not. But that does bring up a fascinating new point. Who will be the next star to be inducted into the Nest?

First off we have Ma$$ who is coming off a big win against another Japanese star, Shuriken. He may be a big shot in your minds but who else has he beaten in IWA besides a rusty legend on his last legs? Next up a former member of the Nest, Mr. Torture. Don't let his little streak or the whip scare you for a second, he is still trying to compensate for not having any actual balls and that is why he is a former member of the Nest.

Blood may have one of the biggest mouths in this company but at least my opponents are 100% before I humiliate them. Angel and Matthew Black have just gotten introduced to one another so that takes them out. Shaz and Note blew their chance at a title shot already so that knocks them out. This show is filled with nothing but frauds who so full of themselves that they won't admit that they rely on the darkness more than me. If it wasn't for the dark they would have found a place to hide all of their defects, all of their witnesses from the world.

The fans begin chanting for Shining to come out and Hawk begins to laugh.

Hawk: How could I forget about the biggest fraud of them all. A man so caught up with someone that neither lives or breathes that he can't carve out a path for himself. Doing God's work isn't even guaranteed after all. If Light can't learn to let go of everything and put his own desires ahead of everything.......

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *The arena plummets into darkness, as the crowd lets out a MASSIVE POP. The opening violin strain of "Awake and Alive" can be heard as a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp, revealing Shining Light stood with his head held high, staring directly at Hawk. He makes his way down the ramp, enters the ring and stands toe-to-toe with the World Champion*

Shining: Say no more Hawk, you've made my mind up for me.

*Shining places a hand on the World title that Hawk is holding*

I want that title.

*The crowd show their approval by cheering*

No, allow me to rephrase. I need that title. I need that title as much as I need air. I need that title to prove that the last few months of torture that I've put myself through have not been in vain. Defeating Father Angel in the inferno match at Destined for Immortality was a sweet victory for me, but winning that World title from you will be the icing on the cake.

Just remember Hawk, it's practically my destiny to win that title. I seem to recall that I was close to gaining the status of number one contender before Father Angel chose to interfere in my match against Shaz. And the next week on Chaos, I vowed that one day I would return to challenge you. And alas, here I am...

Now you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is far gone, the day is at hand. So let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armour of light. And you can stand there with your twenty-ton ego and talk about how you're going to be the one to extinguish the light but this is a battle from which you shall not emerge victorious.
    Because even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for he is with me.

*Shining once again places a hand on the World title but this time begins to stroke it, almost as if he was petting an animal. Hawk snatches the title away from Shining, who begins to laugh*

That's right Hawk, cling on to that title for as long as you can. The era of the light is nearly upon us and I'm afraid it's a light that shall blind you for eternity...

*Shining drops the microphone and moves closer to Hawk, who responds by raising his title into the air*

A great 'THIS IS AWESOME' chant begins as the two stand toe to toe as Chaos heads to a wrap.

Mike: Did...Did...Shining Light just throw down the gauntlet!? Holy crap, Last Resort looks like another Pay per View to remember. I-I-can't believe what just happened here Rocky.

Rocky: Well you best believe it! We've got a match for the ages it looks like. Mike Hawk, can he pull another MASSIVE victory off...

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Knocking the fillers out. Be sure to read the plethora of shows out there. SWA's Resistance, APW's RustleMania and soon Revolution.
    Last edited by Luizero; 05-03-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Jason Alexander
    IWA Champion
    Orion Slayde; Away for surgery and rehab
    Ruby Marx
    APW Womens Champion

WWE Fed
    C.M. Punk
    Tyler Black
    The Kings of Wrestling
    WWE Tag Team Champions
    Paige
    The Miz
    Petey Williams

Who's watching Game of Thrones? Ain't it FACKing amazing!
    Last edited by Luizero; 05-03-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Jason Alexander
    IWA Champion
    Ruby Marx
    APW Womens Champion

WWE Fed
    C.M. Punk
    Tyler Black
    The Kings of Wrestling
    WWE Tag Team Champions
    Paige
    The Miz
    Petey Williams

The WWE Fed > Real WWE!

Jason Alexander
    IWA Champion
    Ruby Marx
    APW Womens Champion

WWE Fed
    C.M. Punk
    Tyler Black
    The Kings of Wrestling
    WWE Tag Team Champions
    Paige
    The Miz
    Petey Williams

Running out of things to say but whatevs

Jason Alexander
    IWA Champion
    Ruby Marx
    APW Womens Champion

WWE Fed
    C.M. Punk
    Tyler Black
    The Kings of Wrestling
    WWE Tag Team Champions
    Paige
    The Miz
    Petey Williams

Almost done!

Jason Alexander
    IWA Champion
    Ruby Marx
    APW Womens Champion

WWE Fed
    C.M. Punk
    Tyler Black
    The Kings of Wrestling
    WWE Tag Team Champions
    Paige
    The Miz
    Petey Williams

Show will be up whenever Eddie posts it. Hope you all enjoy.

Jason Alexander
    IWA Champion
    Ruby Marx
    APW Womens Champion

WWE Fed
    C.M. Punk
    Tyler Black
    The Kings of Wrestling
    WWE Tag Team Champions
    Paige
    The Miz