Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Damaged Goods!

The fans respond with their usual delight, as the trio collectively known as Damaged Goods step onto the stage. Schweizner surveys the arena, looking up to the supporters who are relieved by their presence – no more baddies running their mouths! Gaileo and Gommenta are fixated on Violent Impact and Extremely Lethal, watching them intently. Schweizner leads the duo down the ramp, where he is handed a microphone by a stagehand. They each enter the ring via the steel steps, before the manager of the team rests against the turnbuckle.

Schweizner: Apologies for arriving late, that’s on me. But you know, coming late is occasionally better than coming early, which I’m told Gunner, you can attest to. Having said that, and seeing how it’s the time of year for sharing, we feel that it’s only logical that we share the spotlight with the imbecilic, average Violent Impact.

The crowd cheer, as Erickson and Forrest look on, seemingly annoyed.

Schweizner: This “most dominant tag team in IWA” name for you is one thing. Freakin’ bullshit! Like The New Generation, who we disposed of with greater ease than it takes Santa’s Reindeer to fly; you convince yourselves that you’re more than capable of beating Extremely Lethal, The Infection, The Sons, Kayfabulous, ICONOGRAPHY, Damaged Goods, etcetera, etcetera.

Truth be told, you have accomplished nothing in IWA. Despite have Stallone over there, this isn’t Rocky IV. You won’t be knocking anyone out, nor winning anything, particularly with us in the picture. Should you remember back a year, Damaged Goods were the inaugural IWA Tag Team Champions. Without us, Hollywood Homeboys would be the first champions. What would have that done to the prestige of the title?

Our first show as Champions, we won the Main Event vs. Kyojin and KJ Punk. We defended the titles against Black Blooded – easily the singularly best tag team Gaileo and Gommenta has faced. *crowd jeers* Sorry guys, but like them or not, they are. We traded victories with The Infection, and made having the title a privilege, not having it used as a prop.

The fans once again pop for Damaged Goods.

Schweizner: Extremely Lethal, you’re legacy is dependent on us. Damaged Goods created the legacy of those shiny belts. Damaged Goods defended that title at Destined for Immortality I. Damaged Goods were looked up to and feared – during, and after our reign. Carbon, Venomous, if you want to be remembered as wrestlers as well as chemists, well then you’ll need to beat Damaged Goods.

And if Gaileo and Gommenta need to beat these two… well, I’ll let the IWA Universe’s imagination decide on the noun used here. Well then, we guarantee, we will give them black eyes, bruised stomachs, broken pride, busted skulls, beaten brains, bleeding body, and a partridge in a pear tree!

The Sons!

The music begins blaring over the loud speaker as The Sons begin to walk out from the back. Both men look across the crowd to see a sea of boos, both meeting such a reaction with a subtle smirk. They stop at the entrance ramp and look down towards the ring and both fall to their knees and begin to pray as their music continues to blare and the men in the ring stare down towards them.

Josh: What in the sons doing out here!? These fans really hate them... Do they not understand that?

Cole: Oh, business just picked up... Josh, these men are out here because they are a mission from god. They don't give two cares about what these fans think.

Both men look up as Judas picks up a mic that he had walked out with and begins to speak in a very loving voice. They both stand up as the walk towards the ring. It's a slow, almost possessed walk as Judas begins to speak.

Judas McCall: Our father has sent us many missions in our life. He constantly wants proof of our dedication, of our love and our will for our one true lord... And just like every other time in our lives... At Lost Cause we did the seemingly impossible as we destroyed the fickle facade of those inane men... Those perpetual juveniles, Iconography. They came out here week in and week out and challenged the integrity of this entire industry. The integrity to stand up for what is right, and luckily enough for you ignorant people....

Mordecai and myself were ready, ready to do what was just, ready to do what was right.

Judas and Mordecai get to the bottom of the entrance ramp and shoot glares at the champions. The fans continue their boos as Judas continues his stoic glare.

Judas McCall: Our father is very proud of us, but he reminded us of the importance of being humble. While we have defeated two of the largest sinners of the IWA universe, we still had a larger mission. You see The Sons will do the bidding of our father by any means necessary. All acts are justified in the name of our lord. All our actions are holy. While all of holy missions in his name are important... Our father has made one mission our new priority... Taking those titles, becoming the champions that these people deserve, not what they want.

Judas and Mordecai smirk as they enter the ring. They glare at everyone in the ring as Judas continues to speak.

Judas: Whether it be Violent Impact, Damaged Goods, or Extremely Lethal who gets in our way... We will destroy them. You are all nothing but glorified monsters. Men who love to fight for their own secular reasons. You all have pissed off our lord and savior with your hellish ways... All of you must pay in the eyes of our lord. All of you must fall, just like Iconography did before you... To cleanse these inane fools you all seemingly love. Send them back on the holy path... Because at the end of the day they shouldn't be praising such fickle men as yourself...

But rather to praise our father... Your father... The savior of our worlds.

Mordecai: My brother does speak the truth! Our father, the savior who looks down on us all is disappointed with how you spend your time. You people enjoy these.. men.. and I use the term loosely, and I do not consider any of you to be men. You are creatures wrapped in a flesh of sin that disguises you to these ignorant individuals.

Mordecai continues to speak, despite the horrible boos from the crowd. He ignores the boos as he points towards the men in the ring.

Mordecai: You heathen, you vile creatures of Hell. You represent everything wrong with this world. When the time draws down, and the hour approaches, it will matter none who we step inside the Devil's Trap with.. We will become IWA Tag Team Champions, and bring this place into a day on enlightenment, for he will look on to this place and see that Good can truly shine, even in a land so evil.

So, let this be a warning to ye demons! Your time of acceptance draws to an end, and soon these people will see you for what you are, and that is creatures of hell sent here to cloud their judgement and make it easier for your dark lord to consume them. Your day is ending and the darkness will soon be lifted. The Son of The Holy Divinity will bring an age of light and the people here will soon feel his warmth, his touch on their souls!

The four teams face down as the fans are cheering loudly. Finally, Carbon steps forward and mouths ‘you can settle it between you’ and leaves the ring, closely followed by Venomous. The Tag Team Champions back up the ramp, watching the ring.

Michael Cole: We have a ring full of number one contenders!

Josh Matthews: But who are the actual number one contenders?

Michael Cole: Well I’m hearing word that next week, Violent Impact, Damaged Goods and The Sons will be involved in a match that will name a number one contender!

Josh Matthews: Big match set for next week!

We go backstage.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Dwayne Warren: Hey guys I'm currently backstage looking for The New Generation Dakota Graves and Zander Mason. Let's see if we can't get some thoughts about there time in IWA and Damaged Goods feud. Hey look, they are over there here let's go!*

Dwayne Warren: Zander and Dakota a moment for an interview?

*Dakota Graves and Zander Mason are shown walking backstage as the locker room mocking them. This is suppose to be the new generation echo from across the backstage*

*Dwayne Warren is shown trying to talk to dakota but he has nothing to do with it. He walks away from Zander Mason. Zander looks to wanna say something to Dakota but doesn't.*

Zander Mason- Yeah, sure why not? What you need?

Dwayne Warren: Zander Mason people thought you guys were the new generation but, you haven't made the impact failing to defeat Damaged Goods on a number of occasionand losing countless other matches. Do you think it's true are you guys a bust? Damaged Goods are now the number 1 contenders for titles that you claim would be yours.*

Zander Mason- Look to be honest with you maybe we arent as great as we used to be. When we came to IWA we wanted to prove that we were the best that we are the apex the cream of the crop. Now after last week we lost another match here and its really quite upsetting . Damaged Goods i give credit where credit is due they took us to the limit. I know Dakota has taken it hard to be honest I think he is going in way to deep. I know its my fault week after week taking the pin. Dakota needs to blow off some steam and collect himself. The New Generation will be back stronger, faster, and better then anyone has ever seen. We need to walk the walk before we talk.

* Dakota walks up behind him and tells him to shut up he grabs the mic out of Warren hands. He *shoves him aside Dakota gets face to face with Zander Mason*

Dakota Graves- Before we?Before we what? We talk the talk. You have been the one being beaten.
    I am so sick and tired of losing. *I'm sick of being the guy who carries this god damn team. I mean really I stood a better chance in a handicap match then teaming up with you. Damaged Goods didn't beat me they beat Zander Mason not Dakota Graves. Do you know why, because no one is on this level. I shot through the glass ceiling and I'm still not even at my best. Warren you want to know what The New Generation thinks? The New Generation is here but it's me not you!

* Dakota attacks Zander Mason crashing him into wall. He then takes the mic and screams I'm the new generation not you. He gets up with no remorse in his eyes and looks at Dwayne Warren.*

Dakota Graves- I AM THE NEW GENERATION NO ONE ELSE JUST ME. F*** you Zander IWA New Generation is on his way and his name is Dakota Graves!

* Dakota looks at what he has done arrogantly smiles and spits at Zander . He walks off leaving Mason to the Medics.*

Commercial Break.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Michael Cole: Before the break folks, we saw Dakota Graves break his partnership with Zander Mason, The New Generation is no more!

Josh Matthews: Well, it’ll be interesting to see what happens next.

Michael Cole: Speaking of next, we have a main event match that I personally cannot wait to see! Our co-GM Smokey faces the IWA Champion Mr. Black in a No Disqualification match!

Lacey Foster: The following is your main event, and it is a no disqualification match set for one fall!

Smokes!

Lacey Foster: Introducing first, he is the co-General Manager of Revolution and the General Manager of Chaos, Smokey!

Michael Cole: He won’t be either of those things for long! We’re gonna see our IWA Champion destroy this man!

The Champion!

Lacey Foster: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada! Weighing in at 450 pounds, he is the IWA Champion! The Unstoppable! Mr. Black!

Josh Matthews: Unstoppable is right, Black has plowed through every single challenge in his way since Revolution began!

Black lines up across from Smokey and the referee calls for the bell. Black goes to run forwards but Smokey ducks out of the ring. He goes across to the timekeeper’s position and grabs a steel chair, holding it up to a big cheer. Smokey smashes the chair against the ring post and walks up the steps, at which point Black runs forwards, going for a big boot but Smokey drops down and Black gets caught up on the top rope.

Smokey slams the steel chair against Black’s side, sending the IWA Champion back into the ring. Smokey climbs into the ring and goes to slam the chair into Black again but Black kicks the chair back into Smokey’s face. Smokey hits the canvas as Black climbs to his feet and grabs hold of Smokey, picking him up and throwing him back down against the canvas.

Black grabs hold of Smokey and picks him up, pushing him back into the corner. He unloads a few right hands to Smokey’s gut and holds the co-GM up in the corner to deliver an uppercut to his throat. Smokey crumbles to the corner, barely moving.

Michael Cole: As predicted, Mr. Black has destroyed Smokey.

Josh Matthews: I don’t even think Black has gotten started yet.

Black turns around and grabs hold of the steel chair, to huge boos. Black turns back to Smokey and walks across slowly, dragging the chair. Black holds the chair in both hands and places it against Smokey, he lifts it all the way up as the fans booing continues.

But it soon changes to cheers.

Josh Matthews: Look! It’s Jackson Smith!

Smith comes racing down the ramp and slides into the ring as Black turns around, the chair still raised above his head. He looks to smash the chair into Smith, but Smith is quicker, taking Black down with a huge Spear!

Michael Cole: What the hell is he doing?

Josh Matthews: He’s just dropped our IWA Champion! No Disqualification, it’s all legal!

Smith jumps to his feet and screams to huge cheers from the fans. Black begins to get to his feet as Smith grabs hold of him and lifts him up, turning around and landing a Death Valley Driver!

Josh Matthews: Monstrous Killer Instinct!

Michael Cole: He’s ruining everything!

Smith climbs through the ropes and grabs hold of the IWA Championship, rolling back into the ring and placing his foot on Black’s chest, holding the title high.

Michael Cole: This is so disrespectful!

Smith drops the title and grabs Smokey, placing him on top of Black. The referee counts.

One!

Two!

Michael Cole: Not this way!

Three!

Lacey Foster: Here is your winner...Smokey!

Michael Cole: NO!

Jackson Smith laughs from the corner as the fans are cheering loudly.

Josh Matthews: Jackson Smith has given Smokey this win! Dave Ryan must be furious!

Michael Cole: Dave Ryan? What about everybody that Smith has robbed of this sight, like me! I was looking forward to seeing Smokey get what he deserves, and Black have some fun but now Smith has humiliated Black!

Smokey finally realises what has happened as he is helped to his feet by Smith. The two men stand up and Smith holds Smokey’s hand up in the air.

Michael Cole: This is ridiculous! I hope you’re happy Jackson Smith!

The Real Boss!

Michael Cole: Finally! It’s about time!

Ryan comes out onto the stage, angry look on his face that his plan had backfired. He begins to make his way down the ramp, but Smith helps Smokey out of the ring and the two men make their way up the ramp, passing Ryan, who looks absolutely furious. He climbs into the ring as Smith helps Smokey backstage.

And the static begins.

The picture of Ryan looking around the ring at the arena’s flickering lights begins to fade and in it’s place is a shot of a pulled back shot of a man, clearly our mystery guy from recent weeks, sitting on a bench and looking up at the amazing sight that is the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center. Again, the man’s back is to us and his voice is altered.

Mystery Man: Ahhh, there you are. I hoped you’d come soon, it’s cold out here. But, my god, what a beautiful sight, huh? And yet, I see that tree in all its splendor and I think about all it represents, and I begin to ask questions. Questions about faith, gift giving, family, and all the rest of it. We’ll put aside faith for now because, quite frankly, I don’t feel like getting fired before I can even show my face. Gift giving-the act of it-also seems irrelevant to any conversation related to pro wrestling, so we’ll let that rest too. But family? Pro wrestling is built on a sense of family.

HWA was a family. Dave Sullivan and Dave Ryan, in some sense, were the patriarchs of that family. But then again, it could be said that I was a father figure to many in that company. I’d say that. But more than that, I was a brother to Ryan and Sullivan. Sully especially. I stood by him when nobody else wanted anything to do with him. Despite what he’d have you believe, I was there when he went through his drug problems. But, heh, I guess that’s only fair of me to do. He really is family.
    Then again, what did that buy me? Because, If I had to guess –and I’m guessing because I haven’t seen Revolution yet-I’d guess Sully didn’t act alone at Lost Cause. No, his attack on Darius has Ryan’s fingerprints all over it. So, again, what did I get from standing by Sully even after he was the one, not me, who destroyed HWA. He’s gone over to the dark side anyway.

But, no, maybe I’m being too harsh. Maybe I’m not embracing the spirit of the season. Dave Ryan and Dave Sullivan have forgiven one another. That’s no small feat. Maybe I should do the same. Maybe I should go to Revolution next week and follow their lead…

Forgiveness, though, is in the eye of the beholder, isn’t it? Yes. I can’t.

Hear me now, Ryan, hear me clearly. I can’t forgive you. I can’t forgive you either, Sully. Part of me is thrilled you guys, my family, have found a way to forgive one another, but I can’t do it. I almost want to, but I can’t. Sully, my blood, my family, you’re helping Ryan undo all we did in Pittsburgh. And Ryan, you’re driving all this. So, no, I can’t bring myself to forgive either of you. You deserve each other, and nothing more.

I’ll see you soon, my family. Merry Christmas.

The shot returns to the ring and Ryan staring on at the titantron.

Michael Cole: How stupid does Broc Flucker look? He should just reveal himself.

Josh Matthews: How do you know it’s Broc?

Michael Cole: Who else is it going to be?

We get a shot of Ryan again and he is clearly in deep thought.

Michael Cole: Well that’s it for tonight folks! Next week looks like a great show!

Josh Matthews: Make certain you watch!

Michael Cole: Thank you for continuing to witness the Revolution!

Josh Matthews: Goodnight!

We get a final shot of Black getting to his feet in the ring and turning to face Ryan, and the two men stand face to face as we fade to black and the IWA logo flashes across.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Blog Entries
    Filler one.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    filler number two.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    This here is filler number three. And I'm bored already.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Blah blah blah blah. Oogady boogady doo.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Sex is like a jigsaw. You can do it on the floor, but it's much better on the table.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Two old ladies
    was sitting on the grass
    one shoves a finger
    up the other one's nose.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Wait...that didn't rhyme...

Oh well. Time for Chaos.

#BennysTeddy