Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Emily Davis: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Colorado, Ace Note!

Mike: Ace had a big win at Lost Cause and has very much put himself back in the running to be a champion again.

Rocky: Ace Note? A Champion? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Emily Davis: And his opponent, from London, England, Shaz!

Mike: Speaking of big wins at Lost Cause-

Rocky: Who gives a fuck? Really? Fan favourite versus fan favourite. Whoopdey-fucking-doo!

Shaz/Sonjay Dutt vs. Ace Note Note/Alex Shelley
    Stop at 07:15

Rocky: What a move there by Ace Note! You just know that Shaz felt that one hard on the neck and the back.

Note covers Shaz...

One...
    ...Two...
    Thr-No!

Note doesn't let that get to him as he turns Shaz over and locks in a Camel Clutch submission. Note locks the hold in tight and pulls back hard as Shaz tries to claw at Note’s grips.

Mike: Note looking for a submission ending. Looks like the win over Mr. Torture at Lost Cause has given Note the confidence to carry on his momentum.

Rocky: Yawn! Who gives a rat’s ass about this match? Seriously.

Shaz fights to break the hold, but Note has it locked it damn near perfectly. The ref asks if Shaz wants to submit, but he refuses to tap out. Note screams at Shaz to tap, but he refuses still. Shaz claws at the ring, fighting to make it to the ropes, and he finally does. Note releases the hold, stands up quickly and drops a knee on Shaz's neck.

Mike: Note is working smart tonight, focusing on the neck and lower back of Shaz.

Rocky: Can we not have anyone interesting in this match?

Note readies himself for Shaz, who is slowly getting to his feet. Note locks up Shaz in a reverse chin lock, but Shaz shoves him off and Note lands back first centre of the ring. Shaz sees an opening, runs to the ropes, jumps onto the second rope and nails an elbow drop!

Shaz slowly gets to his feet, nursing at his back and neck.

Mike: Shaz is trying to get back into this!

Rocky: Shut up, Mike! I’m busy reading my book!

After a few more moments, Shaz looks up and sees Note running at him, he ducks underneath and BOOM! Enzuiguri connects to the jaw of Note. The fans roar with cheers as Shaz gets back up to a standing position. Shaz lifts Note up and locks him up. He looks up to the fans with a smile on his face before screaming “BEST IN THE WORLD!”. The crowd goes insane as Shaz nails The Souvenir From The Ghetto! He goes for the cover...

One...
    ...Two...
    ...Three!

Emily Davis: The winner of this match, Shaz!

As the referee holds Shaz' hand up, Shaz pushes the referee away shouting at him- telling him not to touch him again. Shaz gets up on the top rope and he poses for the crowd as he carries on celebrating his victory. Shaz jumps off, and he grabs a mic as he begins to speak.

Shaz: I've gotten back to my groove ever since my return- and it's about time I had something that once belonged to me. But before I go onto that, I just wanna address a few things that happened at Lost Cause because there were lots of twists & turns throughout the entire show.

First of all, after Lost Cause- I found out that Malcolm Adonis was RETIRING tonight. Adonis & Mike Hawk stole the show in the main event, DESPITE the fact that Adonis lost. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in you Adonis- because it just looks like you're doing the same thing I did... you're RUNNING AWAY from your problems.

You failed to defeat Mike Hawk for the THIRD time, but I thought that if I wasn't going to shut Hawk's trap- the person that would shut it would be YOU. You're currently in a war with Hawk right now- and you're just LETTING him win. How can you do that? How can you let that nasty son of a bitch get away with ALLOWING himself to get the better of you?

Crowd explode with boos as they obviously disagree with Shaz.

Shaz: Anyway, what's done is done. I'm not even going to waste my breath on Black Angel- because he isn't even WORTH my time, and he NEVER was. What I did to him at Lost Cause was enough. Now... having something that once belonged to me. Mike Hawk, I hope you're aware of the fact that...

It's time to put things right again.

With Malcolm Adonis' retirement- we're in need of a NUMBER ONE CONTENDER to face Hawk for the title at Full Throttle.

Allow ME to enter the picture!

Crowd explode with mixed reactions.

Shaz: Hawk, you've never been able to accept the fact that I came out the better man in our final encounter- and you've been gunning for me ever since. You've never stopped mentioning me everytime you spoke, you never stopped degrading me, you were- and you still are one thing.

A SORE LOSER.

Crowd cheer

Shaz: You've had to live with the truth that I defeated you- and you can't get me out of your mind. Well guess what? Now it's time to give you a REASON as to why you can't get me out of your mind. I've had enough of your childish antics, and I've had enough of all your "darkness" bullshit.

You've had enough time to play in the darkness, but right now- play time is over. It's time to get serious... it's time to get MEAN. I already got past one of your followers, and you can send your other follower on me all you want- but I've got no qualms in getting past him either.

But if you think that there's ANYTHING in this world that's going to stop me from coming for your title- then you couldn't be any more wrong. That World Heavyweight Championship means EVERYTHING to me- and it sickens me knowing that you've now got it.

So guess what Hawk?

I'M COMING FOR YOU.

*At ringside, Ace Note can been seen crawling over to the timekeeper and grabbing a microphone next to the bell. He taps on it a few times to make sure it’s working before he starts speaking into it.*

Ace Note: Now before anyone gets any funny ideas, no. I’m not here to tell you all that Shaz cheated or Shaz didn’t beat me fairly or any of the crap. Naw. He beat me fair and square and while that doesn’t mean a hell of a lot, I know that he’s going to give Mike Hawk one hell of a fight should he become the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. But where does that leave ‘ol Acey boy? Where does that leave the Ringmaster? Well, I guess I can always take care of the Nest and…..wait a minute….that already happened!

*Crowd cheers*

Ace Note: That’s right! As of Lost Cause, the Nest is over! And though I may not have done it single-handedly, I can guarantee you that the Father and Torture don’t mean much to Mike Hawk anymore and as of right now, they’re figuring out a new identity for themselves. And as much as I absolutely despise the both of them, I can relate to that. After coming out ahead of so many personal battles I’ve had over the months I’ve been in the IWA, there’s only one logical venture for me to strive for and that’s winning championship gold.

Now, unless I sprout a pair of ovaries, I’m not going to be eligible to contend for the IWA Vanity Championship so like Shaz has decided to do, I’m coming after Mike Hawk and I don’t think there’s any championship of his that I want more from him than the Blackout Championship. As a lot of you know, the Blackout Championship and I have a lot of history. Mike Hawk lured me in with that championship and he spent the next couple of months absolutely destroying me; using my family to play mind games with me, throwing me 20 feet off of a rafter and nearly finishing me off for good…it’s no wonder why a man like him has two championships right now and actually inspired Malcolm Adonis to retire.

*Crowd boos a little*

Ace Note: But Mike Hawk, if there was one thing that you forgot to do when you had me down for the count was making sure that I didn’t have a pulse. And I will make sure that you regret not doing so for the rest of your career when I strip you of both your pride and the Blackout Championship! And since you have twice the gold, that means you have twice the work to do at Full Throttle so you had better get ready to prove your worth to the world because I can promise you that if Shaz doesn’t get the job done, I will and vice versa.

Hawk, consider yourself a marked man and one match away from losing your Blackout title.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

After lingering on the logo of the wrestling company that has caused one controversy after the next for a few moments, the camera pans out to reveal that the logo is on the front of a microphone that has been placed on a desk. Also on the desk stands the latest Ma$$Dinero action figure, inside a JBW ring play set, while numerous other wrestling action figures are laying beside it.

The camera pans out further to reveal the actual real life Ma$$Dinero sitting behind the desk, casually leaning back with his right leg crossed over his left knee, and his hands arrogantly placed behind his head. Laid across his lap is the JBW World Heavyweight Championship that he stole from Malcolm Cage, but due a surprising decision made by JBW management, the championship is now his to defend, officially making him the JBW World Heavyweight Champion. A decision that has disgruntled the entire JBW roster.

Ma$$Dinero: We rolling, Dave?

Ma$$Dinero's manager, and all around right hand man, Dave King speaks from behind the camera.

Dave: Yup. We rolling.

Ma$$: Well alrighty then...

A small smile creeps across Ma$$Dinero's face.

Greetings and salutations, all you wonderful viewers, roster members, and authority figures of IWA alike. As you can see, it is I, everybody's favourite legend in the making, the official, yes, that's right, the OFFICIAL JBW World Heavyweight Champion, Ma$$Dinero, coming to you live and in colour from the JBW Headquarters here in **fake cough and mumble**

The small grin on Ma$$Dinero's face turns into a full on beaming smile. A smile he holds for a few seconds, before it swiftly disappears and is replaced with a serious look. After staring directly into the camera for a few more wordless seconds, he motions his eyes down towards the desk.

The camera zooms in onto the Ma$$Dinero action figure, which Ma$$Dinero grabs around the waist. With his other hand he stands up another action figure, this one being the toy version of Malcolm Cage, and then another of Shaz.

Dave in a mock announcers voice: Oh my gawd, people, this is the match up we've all been waiting for, the three JBW World Heavyweight Champions in one ring. This is for all the marbles, and when I say marbles I mean JBW Heavyweight Championships!! Three men enter, one man leaves as the unified champion.

Ma$$Dinero then pulls on the spring loaded arm of the Ma$$Dinero action figure, before releasing it, knocking over the Malcolm Cage with a spring loaded punch. An action which he repeats on the Shaz action figure.

Dave still in obnoxious announcers voice: Oh my gawd, Ma$$Dinero just hit Cage and Shaz with "My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was A Blood Stained T-Shirt"!

Ma$$Dinero then places the Cage and Shaz action figures onto of each other, after which he stands the Ma$$Dinero action figure on top of them.

Dave: One! Two!! Three!!! And your Undisputed JBW Heavyweight Champioooooon!! MA$$-DIN-EEEEERRRRROOOOOO!!!

Ma$$Dinero then scoops up the Cage and Shaz action figures and crushes the pair of them with one squeeze, leaving them a broken mess of plastic, before throwing them in the waste paper basket beside his desk.

Moving the Ma$$Dinero action figures arms so they point upwards, Ma$$Dinero begins parading the doll around the ring in celebration of its pretend win. He then picks up an action figure of K-Jammin, and repeats the spring loaded punch/pinfall action before crushing it and throwing it into the bin. Ma$$Dinero then picks up a Shuriken Blade figure and smashes it down on the desk, snapping the head off and throws it with the rest of the broken toys, repeating the same action with action figures of Holy Jose, JMan, The Sandman, and Artemis Eclipse.

Dave still in whiny, obnoxious mock announcers voice: Well folks over the last few months Ma$$Dinero has defended that belt against the cream here in JBW. Just who is next for the champ?

The camera pans to reveal that the last action figure left on the desk was a D-Boy one.

Oh, look now, people, here comes D-Boy!!

Ma$$Dinero picks up the D-Boy action figure and snaps both o it's arms off. He then pulls the legs off of it and snaps the head off, and once the broken toy of D-Boy is thrown into the bin, the camera pans up to Ma$$Dinero's still serious looking face.

Ma$$: What you just saw there was basically what is going to happen over the next few months in JBW. You're truly is going to literally crush the competition in brutal fashion.

As you can see, it's going to be all good on my end, but hardly anything new and exciting for me, seeing as I just know it's going to happen. So I kinda went and took a look outside of the box to find new challenges. New and exciting things to keep me from slitting my wrists from boredom. A new playground, as it were.

Well, I've got to say that I'm disappointed beyond belief, 'cause all I found was EWNCW, some whacked-out, special ed comedy fed, and the shithole of a company that I am addressing now. I decided that I was better off staying put, here in JBW.. I mean..

EWNCW? Never in a million years. The only reason I'd ever subject myself to going there is for a match against either TBOZ or Tommy, but they're way too scared to ever face a wrestler and all around showman of my caliber, so that place is out of the question. Always was, always will be. Not an option. Off limits.

APW? I do comedy, on occasion, but fuck that place. It's just weird, and definitely not not my cup of tea. No offence to those associated with it, but I'd be embarrassed to show my face around there. I saw one of their shows, and it was like watching a Warner Brothers cartoon. Perhaps I'll send Mini Ma$$ over there to dominate the competition one day, now that would be funny.

IWA? Place is like the land of the lost. A place made up of little bits of everywhere else all rolled up into one big pile of crap, stuck together with snotty tissues and used band aids, run by a rubbish wedding DJ and a guy who doesn't particularly care for me. I think I'll pass, thank you very much!

So I stayed in JBW, and didn't really give going anywhere else much thought...

Then I began hearing all of these wonderful things about IWA, and how it was the place to be. Well, I never gave it much thought other than "good for them", and "nice to see them making a go of things". But then this...

This...

This fucking annoying twat kept on wanking on about IWA and all the great wrestlers there.

Now, as annoying as his drivel was, something of what he was saying must have got through, because next thing I know, there I was watching an IWA PPV that I actually purchased and watched live.

Dave from behind the camera in his normal voice: What did you think of the show?

Ma$$: Shut up, Dave, this ain't a fucking RF Shoot Interview, nobody wants to hear your shit questions. I'm quite capable of getting to that part without your intervention.

Anyway, I thought it was... **mumbles inaudible words.**

Dave: What was that?

Ma$$:I said, I thought it was... **mumbles inaudible words.

Dave: Sorry, Ma$$, you'll have to speak up, that last part wasn't picked up by the camera.

Ma$$: I said I thought it was a good show, Dave!

A very good show.

A+ was the main consensus. A.... +.

Wow... I, uh, wouldn't go that far. A generous A, maybe. Too many losers and arseholes on the show to give it an A+. Sorry, but I say how I see it and when I see it I say it. It's sort of an addiction. My cross to bare. I've learned to accept it, and I just hope that the guys I'm about to mention understand that they were chosen completely at random. Nothing... Personal.

Guys like Smokey.

The guy who runs the show. Been around. I'm pretty sure he was running the show when I had a match or two in IWC. Makes sense that he would be running the show of a bastardised version of the show he was running before. He was a cunt then and he's a cunt now. I'm willing to offer him some advice on how to run a company any time he feels. For a start, how the fuck he can hire..

Guys like Carlos Alberto Ramon

Former champ in HWA. I think. Never really followed him after that place imploded and he kinda dropped off of my radar up until now. He kinda reminds me of one of those Premier League football player tossers I end up having to beat up every time I go to a club when I'm back in London. The sort of flash, smarmy tosser who would try it on with the girl you was with the moment you turned your back. The sort of mackerel who'd go down from one punch and not get up until his mates came to save him...

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mates like Van Hooligan X..

I really wish that were true. Our paths have never crossed, and it's fair to say that we've both built our own reputations over the years. Developed our own egos. Created our own brands, so to speak. Answer to no one but ourselves, and take shit from no one. The thing is, there's not one part of his act I could find likeable, and I'm pretty sure he's of a like mind when it comes to me. Well, it's also fair to say that one day the planets unto ourselves that we have become are destined by law of averages to collide. All I've got say about that is lord help planet VHX when day happens. All the championships he's won over the years wouldn't mean shit if he was ever brave enough to step in the ring with me. Brave like..

A guy like Mathew Black.

A guy who literally bored the shit out of me within seconds of speaking. Full of himself without true justification. Someone who needs a slap probably more than anyone in the history of people in need of a slap. A Ma$$-Slap to the face to smack him back into reality in the hopes that he'd find himself a personality. I want those minutes he stole from my life from the moment he was on my screen to the moment he left it. No way is he as bad as some of the other guys I saw on that show. I mean, I've heard of open door policies, but how the fuck anyone would open the door for..

Guys like Dave Sullivan.

Man, I see they let literally anyone walk in. It doesn't get much worse than this guy. 'cept maybe me in a lot of folks opinion, but, heh, I obviously beg to differ on that. Anyway, back to Dave. Sully. Name suits him 'cause he sullied IWA the moment he was allowed through the front door. I know RobStar is the one to blame for it, but I'll go with the law around here and blame SilverGhost. I'd consider it my privilege to knock him out or even make him tap out before I break one of his limbs one day. He's got one of those personalities that just grate on me. There's plenty of guys like that I saw on that show, but only one guy who I would consider worth his weight in gold.

A guy like Erebus.

I am totally a fan of this beast! It would really be an honour to show the world that he may be considered a monster, one that the world rates as one of the most monstrous monsters ever, but fan or not, he's not ready for the monstrosity that is Ma$$Dinero. No one is. Not him..

And not D-Boy.

Yep, that's right, M-Boy, you. The reason I'm here talking to everyone right now. The reason I'm about to say what I'm gonna say next.

Listen up, peopl-

Ma$$Dinero is cut short by the sound of a woman's voice.

"Daaaaave, when you and your lovely young friend Samuel finished playing with your wrestling toys, there's lasagne in the oveenn. I'm going around to "uncle" Eddie's house."

In a lapse of concentration, Dave swings the camera swiftly to the right revealing that he and Ma$$Dinero are really recording live from the basement at Dave's moms house.

"SHUT UP, MA! WE'RE RECORDING LIVE HERE!"

Ma$$: What the fuck, Dave. Get that camera back on me.

The camera swings back to Ma$$ who is looking livid.

What I was about to say is..

Listen up, people. My mind was made up the night I watched that last big show you did. I'm coming. Next week I'm going to be standing in the middle of the ring, and there's not a man on the roster who isn't welcome to be my first victim. Next week I'm coming to the place where all eyes are currently glued. Next week...

Ma$$ is coming to IWA.... Heh. Imagine that.

Dave: Boom.

Dave fades the camera to black as Ma$$Dinero can heard saying.

"Fuck you and your mum, Dave, you made me look like a right dickhead. I'm totally eating the whole lasagne on my own. There better be garlic bread!"

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Imagine A Threesome With These Two! PHWOAR!!!!!

Mikey: What a match this is for these two women. It may say handicap match and logic would dictate that two Bombshells have an advantage against one Bombshell.

Rocky: Not tonight Mike-O! In fact, I wouldn’t think it would be too crazy to think that...these two are underdogs against such a monster.

So...Bets Are On...Is Juno Mercury Gonna Get Revenge On Dis Beeyatch Tonight?

Mikey: Listen to that ovation folks! The IWA Universe is happy to see their favourite back to say the least. And Rocky, I agree...I favour the bigger, fresher Pisces Pink to these two talented young women.

Rocky: It’s fair to say, Lady Pisces is not your average Bombshell. She’s a couple of wires loose in her head too, just to make her even more scary!

Pisces Pink (Kane) vs. Sugar (Matt) and Spice (Jeff)

1:57- 5:34

Mikey: Is this the opening the two best pals need, what a great move that was by Sugar!

Whilst Sugar and Pink are laid out on the outside, Spice bounces off the far ropes and flies over the top...Senton Bomb over the top rope, right on top of the returning Pink!

Mikey: Another fantastic offensive manoeuvre and the two Bombshells have Pisces on the rocks folks, can they keep it up.

Sugar pushes Pisces back into the ring at a count of five and the legal woman (Spice) crawls to the apron and pulls herself up to the top rope, motioning for Pisces to get to her feet. Flying off the ropes, she hits a crossbody to the bigger woman, to a loud chorus of boos.

Mikey: Did you see the elevation on that crossbody folks, that was in-

Rocky: Are you kidding me!?

Rocky is exclaiming due to the fact that Pink somehow rolled through and she shows off her immense power with a FALLING POWERSLAM! The announcers both call this one over and The Princess of Power hooks the leg, the crowd counting along with the official slapping his hand on the mat...

One!

Two!

Thr- The pin is broken up by Sugar, who pummels away at Pink to a furious reaction from the crowd. However, their boos turn to cheers as the daunting 260 pounder pushes her off and gets to her feet, staring at her before cackling evilly as Sugar backs away slowly, looking fearful. She throws a weak punch but Pink grabs her arm...and grins. Hurling Sugar into the corner, she connects with a Body Avalanche, crushing the poor New Yorker.

Mikey: My God what impact! Look at Spice now, standing up for her partner...

Rocky: Bad idea woman!

Spice latches on to Pisces Pink, wrenching at her head with a sore looking headlock. The biger woman is barely effected by it and simply throws Spice over her shoulder and the smaller woman hits hard. Man-hnadling her up, Pisces soon slams her back down with a Pisces Slam! Seemingly unbeknownst to Pink, Sugar charges at her full speed ahead....

Rocky: What a Pisces Slam! These gals are out!

The crowd cheer as the returned Pisces lets out a bellow before signalling for Spice to get up...she does....THE HARPOON!

Rocky: Woah! She pretty much took Spice out of her boots, incredible!

Pink casually hooks the leg...

One!

Two!

Three!

Mikey: ...What a performance. Folks, Pisces Pink DESTROYED Juno Mercury just 9 nights ago and tonight...she beat down two of our best talents in IWA.

Rocky: Twas the night after Christmas and BAAMMMM! Pink destroyed two women!

The crowd are in awe at the sight of the monstrous Pink. Some cheer, most simply stand up and applaud at this magnificent performance from one of the best (and scariest) Bombshell’s about.

~Commercial~

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Malcolm Adonis!

Adonis heads out from the back with a sheepish grin on his face to a massive chorus of cheers. As the noise from the crowd drowns the arena the smile soon fades away into a look of melancholy and then sadness. Adonis, dressed in casual attire, begins a slow walk to the ring, pausing about halfway through to take in the adulation before continuing. Adonis circles the ring and requests a microphone before ascending the steps and climbing through the ropes and walking to the middle of the ring.

Adonis: That.. was a real long walk. The longest 50 or so yards Malcolm has ever had to walk, and will ever have to walk again. What can Malcolm say? It’s been a tough week, he’s not been answering calls, he’s not been returning texts and he’s had a bitter taste in his mouth ever since Lost Cause.

Adonis pauses for a moment, nodding slowly to himself as a ‘Please don’t go!’ chant rains down around him from the crowd.

Adonis: I guess someone let the cat out of the bag a little earlier than was wanted, I mean come on, who does that? Spoiler alert man.

Adonis laughs to himself a little and shakes his head before raising the microphone again.

Adonis: It’s no secret, Malcolm was angry after Lost Cause, he said a lot of things to a lot of people that he regrets. But announcing that it was time for him to go.. is not one of them. Malcolm has had a long week to think about it, but the only thing he could think about was that it is absolutely the right thing for him to do.

Now don’t get it twisted. Malcolm ain’t taking his ball and going home like some of the dirt sheets are reportin’, Ryan Clark can kiss Malcolms ass. Malcolm has done just about everything that he set out to do the day he walked into his first training session. He’s had some memorable feuds with the likes of Shinin’ Light, Kyojin and Mike Hawk. He’s been a world champion, above everyone’s expectations. Trust Malcolm when he says he’s done everything he ever wanted to do.

Ya know it’s the norm in this business, the norm, to have your retirement dictated to you by injury. Believe Malcolm when he says that hardly anyone gets the chance to go out because they CHOOSE to. Hardly anyone gets to leave this industry feelin’ as good as they did when they first walked through the door. Malcolm doesn’t wanna be one of those guys who has a doctor tell him that he’s never gonna wrestle again because he took one bad bump.

Adonis continues to nod as he speaks as the fans refuse to let up on their chants.

Adonis: I feel blessed that I was able to touch as many of your lives as I have been able to. It feels weird to talk in the first person, hah. Ya know whether you loved me, hated me or however the hell you felt the reason I came out here time and time again was for you. And I know that’s a cliché but it’s true, if it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t bother getting out of bed in the morning. And it’s the same for the other guys in the back, love them or hate them, they do what they do for you. We laugh, we cry, we hurt and we bleed just for you. So thank you, thank you so much for making everything so worthwhile to me, it’s been an honour, truly.

Adonis smiles out at the fans as they give themselves a cheer.

Adonis: I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, but Lost Cause was the final push that I needed. Lost Cause opened my eyes to the fact that my time as champion was pretty much as good as it was ever gonna get here in IWA. I could have continued, I could have dragged my ass in here week after week and given you guys my second best performances. But the moment you decide that second best is good enough, is the time to get yourself gone and admit that your heart’s just not in it anymore, and that’s what I did.

Mike Hawk beat me. He beat me good, and he beat me fair. He deserves the belt, and he deserves the accolade of being the man to retire Malcolm Adonis. But Mike, I want to offer you a little advice before I go on my merry way, open up a chain of strip clubs and party my way into an early grave. Life ain’t easy at the top. Those two friends of yours, Torture and Black Angel. They’re just two more guys to add to the list of people who would sell you out quick as a flash for a shot at what you got. Champions don’t have friends, and you’re gonna find out pretty quick that being on top is the loneliest place in the whole damn world.

So with all that said, I think now’s as good a time as any to walk off into the sunset. Not as the man who made history and became the first IWA dual champion, not as the greatest superstar ever to grace a four sided ring, but as the man who got to choose how, and when he got to walk out. And in the end, that’s really all the matters to me. IWA, thank you.

Adonis raises his hand and waves to the crowd, refusing to tear up he turns towards the entrance ramp.

It's The New Champ!

The lights dim down the fans cheers become silent as Hawk's theme begins to play. Torture and Angel make their way out of the crowd and surround the ring as Hawk comes down the ramp himself with a smug look on his face, a mic in hand and both titles around his waist. Hawk enters the ring and looks Adonis in the eyes with an evil grin on his face.

Hawk: You call what you gave me last night your best? Because from what I felt you were trying to dump that title on me as quick as you could. That title was ripe for anyone to pick and I waited for the right time to make my claim to it and now my name will forever be engraved in the history books as Chao's most dominant superstar.

But Adonis your retirement comes as no surprise to me at all. Having been in the limelight for so long, all of your weaknesses have been exposed and to continue your quest back to the top of the food chain would prove meaningless. What does surprise me is how quick the sheep bought your whole charade about not being able to give them your best.

Adonis, that isn't why you are leaving at all. You know for a fact that the roster is expanding and the roster continues to improve each and every week. It isn't because you can't give your best anymore, it's because you know that your best isn't good enough. People are going to ask what if Adonis had stayed, what if he used his rematch clause and deep down you know the answer.

It was admirable you fought so long and got this far in one of the hottest companies today, but we have both seen the future and we know Adonis isn't in it.

The fan's just open up and barrage Adonis with "Kick Hawk's Ass" chants as a smile pops onto Adonis's face. Hawk remains unphased by the chants and let's it die down before continues to speak.

Hawk: These people make us you say. They motivate us with their cheers and bring us back to earth with jeers but what good did it do Note. How did Shaz and Slayde fare against me? Where is the Adonis celebration they all wanted after you beat me?

Adonis, letting them dictate the way you conduct your business was the worst decision you could ever make. I have to start over and bring prestige back to the title you neglected. Adonis, I won't make the mistakes you made and I will live up to my reputation. Now as far as you go, Torture and Angel both failed me so I have given them one last assignment to give them a chance to keep their place in the Nest.

Torture and Angel climb up the ropes and get ready to enter the ring as Hawk backs up and Adonis prepares himself for the incoming attack.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Hawk exits the ring as Torture and Angel climb in.

Mike: Oh, come on!

Rocky: About fucking time! This is supposed to be Chaos, not the Malcolm Adonis show! I’m fed up of this guy’s shit!

Adonis’ gaze switches between Angel and Torture as the two men approach him slowly. The fans explode with boos, but then something changes...

Mike: What the...?

Rocky: I can’t see!

The lights in the arena become blindingly bright, and a high pitched screech pierces throughout the arena. Fans put their hands over their ears, but then the sound stops and the arena plunges into darkness. Fans murmur as the darkness continues.

Mike: What the hell is going on?

Rocky: I’m not sure, Mike.

Flashes from cameras can be seen for a few more seconds, but then the titantron comes to life.

End at 0:28

The tron dies as the arena is again plunged into darkness.

The Second Coming!

All of a sudden, a single spotlight hits the staging area to light up a man kneeling down. He has a hood over his head as he looks down to the floor. The fans explode with boos...

Mike: SHINING LIGHT!!! SHINING LIGHT IS HERE!!!

Shining raises he head and looks in the direction of the ring. He slowly pulls the hood back and you can see that his face is expressionless. He rises to his feet and slowly makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, fans booing and jeering him as he walks by.

Rocky: His return has be prophesised for the last few weeks but it has finally happened – Shining Light is back in IWA!!!

Mike: But what the hell is going on here? Why now? Why this moment?

Shining slowly climbs the steps and enters the ring. The lights in the arena fully illuminate to show Adonis standing in the same place, a look of shock on his face. Torture and Angel are on the other side of the ring, watching on as Shining Light approaches Malcolm Adonis. Adonis cocks his head slightly as he steps forward. The two men meet in the middle of the ring and the stare down ensues. The IWA fans give off a mixed reaction – almost a 50/50 split of cheers and boos as the two men face off.

Mike: Now this is a moment!

Rocky: Malcolm Adonis and Shining Light had a huge rivalry going into Destined For Immortality earlier this year which culminated in the first ever crucifix match. Adonis came out on top and we have not seen Light for nearly a year.

Mike: This is insane! Have you ever seen or felt anything as intense as this very moment?

The fans continue to give off the strong yet mixed reaction. Neither Adonis nor Light say a word as they continue to stare each other down. After a few moments, Torture and Angel step forward and flank Shining Light. Adonis’ attention suddenly starts to spread across the three men as they focus on the former world champ.

Mike: No! It can’t be! Shining Light is with The Nest!

Rocky: The Nest is a powerful force and now with Shining Light part of it, it will be unstoppable!

The three men edge closer to Adonis, but then the fans suddenly explode with cheers!

Mike: What the hell?

Rocky: No!

Out of nowhere, Shining Light lands a right hand on Angel, knocking him to the ground. Adonis reacts quickly and lays out Mr. Torture. The fans erupt loudly and become unglued as Adonis and Shining Light fight of The Nest!

Mike: Adonis and Shining Light are working together!

Rocky: I don’t understand! What the hell is going on?

Adonis grabs Torture and hurls him over the top rope, sending him to the floor. Light continues to beat down on Angel before grabbing his head and launching Angel through the ropes. Angel lands hard and the momentum slams him into the security rail. Mike Hawk is standing on the ramp watching on with shock and anger on his face. Adonis and Light turn to face each other, both standing on opposite sides of the ring.

Mike: Adonis looks as confused as we are.

Rocky: Nobody is as confused as I am!

The camera focuses on Shining Light, who has a conflicted look on his face. He looks down to the ground before looking back up at Adonis. Shining then backs up and exits the ring. He turns away from Adonis and starts walking up the ramp. He stops by Mike Hawk and looks him in the eye. Hawk looks back silently, the anger in his eyes obvious to all.

Mike: It looks like these two are going to go at it!

Rocky: Kick his ass, Hawk!

Shining Light and Mike Hawk look at each other for a few more seconds before Shining continues his walk up the ramp. The cameras focus on Malcolm Adonis in the ring. He leans on the ropes and watches Shining Light exit the arena. Angel and Torture stumble towards Hawk as the World Champion looks at Adonis. Adonis looks around the ring making eye contact with various producers and stagehands trying to make sense of everything.

Mike: The Nest is clearly upset and Malcolm Adonis leaves IWA as confused as any man I have ever seen. Tune in after the new year folks and hopefully we will find out what the hell is going on.

Hawk turns and walks up the ramp, followed by Angel and Torture. Adonis sits in the middle of the ring and watches the leave. After a few more moments, Adonis looks out to the fans and starts to chuckle, shaking his head.

Anybody Feeling...Chaotic?

The fans roar with cheers as members of the Chaos roster start walking out onto the staging area. As they step out into the arena, they all line up at the top of the stage. The camera pans across the staging area, and we see superstars like Matthew Black, Orion Slayde, Ace Note, Shaz, Amadeus Frewin, AJ Dixon as well as many others looking down the ramp at Adonis, all clapping at the former IWA World Heavyweight Champion. Adonis rises to his feet and looks on as every member of the Chaos Roster show their appreciation to Adonis.

Every member of the roster, except one...

The MSG Incident

The fans erupt with boos as the Chaos Roster split in the middle of their line. Through the curtain steps Kyojin who stands at the top of the ramp. He walks down the ramp quickly, up the steps and into the ring. He stands on the opposite side of the ring to Adonis as the two look at each other. A smile crosses Kyojin's face as he steps forward, arms wide open. Adonis also steps forward and the two embrace in a hug, much to the delight to all the fans. The two remain locked, both speaking to each other but we cannot hear what is being said. Eventually, Kyojin breaks the hold and lifts the arm of Adonis, and the fans roar with cheers. As this is happening, the rest of the Chaos roster make their way to the ring and all climb in. They all circle around Adonis and lift him high into the air. It is on this image that we fade to black, followed by the IWA logo flashing across the screen.

#BennysTeddy

Filler One.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Filler Two.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Filler Three.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013

Filler Four.

Efedding:
    User of the Year 2013