Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heyman girl?

Heyman girl?

Quick question, Heyman is apparently scouting NXT for a Heyman guy, could it work with Paige? And have a Heyman Girl? Her Axel and Heyman could fit nicely.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    No. Heyman wasting his time in the Divas division is like decorating a pile of vomit with rubies. Even associating with Divas would be a knock to Heymans credibility

Any other Diva I would agree but I think Paige could fit, she is the Anti Diva. I dont know its just an idea.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

Blog Entries
    If it were to be anybody, then yes, her. But I don't think it would work out well in the end. Paige would be better paired up with someone like CM Punk in a face situation.

Blog Entries
    Given how over Paige is in NXT, then I'd say WWE would be better off bringing her in as a face.

Plus, like Bob, I'm not sure if I'd want Heyman associating himself with the Divas division. I think you'd actually need to do more work on the Divas division before doing something like that. I do think that the Divas have been given more focus and such as of late (because of the Total Divas show no doubt, I'm of the opinion that less focus will be given once more to the Division on tv once the season is over), but it's still way off being a legit division.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

he should pair with Emma and they can both dance to the ring
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

How many times do you guys need telling? Paige WILL NOT debut before she's 21. (and she's not ready)

If Heyman is looking for a Heyman girl Charlotte or Summer Rae would be the obvious choices from Nxt. Flair's daughter is big, lean and well suited to being a heel. Summer Rae already is a heel but she's also a barbie which doesn't fit with Heyman's usual rough diamond type. In truth I don't think he'd be so good managing a Diva unless it was someone like Awesome Kong.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    How many times do you guys need telling? Paige WILL NOT debut before she's 21. (and she's not ready)

If Heyman is looking for a Heyman girl Charlotte or Summer Rae would be the obvious choices from Nxt. Flair's daughter is big, lean and well suited to being a heel. Summer Rae already is a heel but she's also a barbie which doesn't fit with Heyman's usual rough diamond type. In truth I don't think he'd be so good managing a Diva unless it was someone like Awesome Kong.
    Dude she's 21 this month.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Dude she's 21 this month.
    Ok, didn't know that, takes the wind out of my sails a bit. She's still not ready though. In the ring she's fine. On the mic and during her enterance, victory poses etc she's awkward and doesn't appear comfortable. She needs more time to get better at that in my opinion.

Divas to believe in.

i think paige would be awesome with heyman or just on the main roster but maybe im being biased as she is actually a personal friend of mine and everyone going on about her not being 21 well that will all change this Saturday
    as its her 21st birthday