Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brock/Punk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love it when people use the 'fanboy' argument because someone disagrees with them. The only other thing I've seen Robbie talk out more disparagingly than Punk is the Diva division.

Typical lazy response from a lazy mind.
    Not true.

There is AJ and Big E Fireplug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love it when people use the 'fanboy' argument because someone disagrees with them. The only other thing I've seen Robbie talk out more disparagingly than Punk is the Diva division.

Typical lazy response from a lazy mind.
    You will learn that I am always right. Anyone who thinks Punk would stand a chance in a real fight against Brock is one of two things, a fanboy or an idiot.
    You are too dumb to know that, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    You will learn that I am always right. Anyone who thinks Punk would stand a chance in a real fight against Brock is one of two things, a fanboy or an idiot.
    This guy

Either that or have Punk win by either DQ or a quick roll up, and have Brock destroy him afterwards. He could later cut a promo saying he does not care about winning his matches, but only about hurting his opponents.
    Paul Heyman already said it a couple of time during the Triple H vs Lesnar feud
    Respect the beard !

Awwww I'm sorry if I hurt your little feelings. Keep telling yourself this and I'm sure everything will be alright.