Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brock/Punk

Punk does know BJJ and Muay Thai Kickboxing. That counts for something in a real fight against anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Plus, you are debating the realism of a wrestling match.
    This is the part that I can't get over. Like, why is this size difference thing just now becoming an issue?

Also, people need to quit putting Brock on a pedestal. He was a paper champion in the UFC, and his game would routinely fall apart any time people actually started hitting him back.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I would have brock win but make Punk looks strong. If Brock keeps losing he won't seem to be a threat to anyone.

Either that or have Punk win by either DQ or a quick roll up, and have Brock destroy him afterwards. He could later cut a promo saying he does not care about winning his matches, but only about hurting his opponents.

Anyone who thinks Punk would win in a real fight is an idiot.

Brock would have been a beast in UFC if he didn't have that intestinal issue.
    Last edited by Rick BoA; 08-15-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Brock/Punk both need the win and I do believe Lesnar will get the victory but creative is painted into a corner with this little issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I would have brock win but make Punk looks strong. If Brock keeps losing he won't seem to be a threat to anyone.

Either that or have Punk win by either DQ or a quick roll up, and have Brock destroy him afterwards. He could later cut a promo saying he does not care about winning his matches, but only about hurting his opponents.

Anyone who thinks Punk would win in a real fight is an idiot.

i like it.....

Blog Entries

And the fact that his chin is made from fairy floss. Guys spend years training, not just to be able to dish it out but to TAKE IT. Brock had some serious problems on that end.

And please, don't tell me a big thug can't be beaten by being outsmarted. Royce Gracie would love to have a talk with you about that, I'm sure.

Blog Entries
    Just to clarify, I didn't say that Brock beats Punk in a fight simply because Brock is bigger than Punk. That's stupid.
    I just happen to think that Brock Lesnar is a monster and he'd beat most people in a fight.
    I reckon Punk could beat people bigger than him in a fight no sweat. He's trained in several forms of kickboxing and martial arts himself.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    This is the part that I can't get over. Like, why is this size difference thing just now becoming an issue?

Also, people need to quit putting Brock on a pedestal. He was a paper champion in the UFC, and his game would routinely fall apart any time people actually started hitting him back.
    Completely agree with that.

And he was a dick in his first run with the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And the fact that his chin is made from fairy floss. Guys spend years training, not just to be able to dish it out but to TAKE IT. Brock had some serious problems on that end.

And please, don't tell me a big thug can't be beaten by being outsmarted. Royce Gracie would love to have a talk with you about that, I'm sure.
    Brock also did not have the years of training that other professional fighters have. He still beat professional fighters and won the title from one of the greatest heavyweights of all time, and defended it until his intestine problem screwed him up. Was he the best ever? Not a chance. Was he a pretty good fighter and the only man alive to hold the UFC and WWE title? yup.

If you are honestly such an absurd Punk fanatic to the point where you honestly think he would stand a chance in a real fight with Brock you are a delusional fan boy. You probably think he is the best wrestler in the world too, mark.
    What makes Punk so incredible smart that Brock would become confused and hurt himself in the confusion?
    Last edited by Rick BoA; 08-16-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Brock also did not have the years of training that other professional fighters have. He still beat professional fighters and won the title from one of the greatest heavyweights of all time, and defended it until his intestine problem screwed him up. Was he the best ever? Not a chance. Was he a pretty good fighter and the only man alive to hold the UFC and WWE title? yup.

If you are honestly such an absurd Punk fanatic to the point where you honestly think he would stand a chance in a real fight with Brock you are a delusional fan boy. You probably think he is the best wrestler in the world too, mark.
    What makes Punk so incredible smart that Brock would become confused and hurt himself in the confusion?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love it when people use the 'fanboy' argument because someone disagrees with them. The only other thing I've seen Robbie talk out more disparagingly than Punk is the Diva division.

Typical lazy response from a lazy mind.