Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Brock/Punk

  1. #1

    Brock/Punk

    We all know the two will tangle at SS. My questions are as follows.
    Who wins in a WWE match? Who wins in a straight up fight? and why?

  2. #2
    Punk wins the match: booking. Lesnar wins a fight: size, power and ufc.


    Divas to believe in.

  3. #3
    Does CM Punk need to win this match? Yea.. Kinda.
    Does Lesnar need to win this match? Not really, but can he afford another loss?

    It would be great if both looked strong, while having Heyman's antics cost Lesnar the match.
    Punk can look tough and "strong", while Lesnar leaves the ring with a smirk on his face like we've seen, until we see him again by Wrestlemania season.

    I just can't see Lesnar looking weak against Punk around this time. He can't afford it anymore. Triple H and Cena made his return look awful.
    I wish Punk wasn't his current rival, and he had been saved for mania. They could have been building younger guys with Lesnar, but Hunter had to make himself shine.

  4. #4
    As I just commented in the Excitement for Summerslam post...I will be laughing all throughout this match as it's going to look practically cartoonish in humor seeing Punk actually put up a fight against Lesnar. I'm sure the match will be decent, but just so unrealistic looking that it'll be hard to take seriously. Sort of like Punk vs Undertaker...and now we constantly hear how Punk "took Undertaker to the limits"...which if you watched Wrestlemania without Punk's cock in your mouth, you'd realize he didn't and the match wasn't all that great.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    As I just commented in the Excitement for Summerslam post...I will be laughing all throughout this match as it's going to look practically cartoonish in humor seeing Punk actually put up a fight against Lesnar. I'm sure the match will be decent, but just so unrealistic looking that it'll be hard to take seriously. Sort of like Punk vs Undertaker...and now we constantly hear how Punk "took Undertaker to the limits"...which if you watched Wrestlemania without Punk's cock in your mouth, you'd realize he didn't and the match wasn't all that great.
    I didn't like the punk/taker match at all. I am a huge taker fan but I am not sure if he simply has lost it.
    I think punk can put on a great match but for some reason that match was boring. A wrestler can carry a match
    but he needs some help. I hope WM this year is his last match

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Does CM Punk need to win this match? Yea.. Kinda.
    Does Lesnar need to win this match? Not really, but can he afford another loss?

    It would be great if both looked strong, while having Heyman's antics cost Lesnar the match.
    Punk can look tough and "strong", while Lesnar leaves the ring with a smirk on his face like we've seen, until we see him again by Wrestlemania season.

    I just can't see Lesnar looking weak against Punk around this time. He can't afford it anymore. Triple H and Cena made his return look awful.
    I wish Punk wasn't his current rival, and he had been saved for mania. They could have been building younger guys with Lesnar, but Hunter had to make himself shine.
    Yeah I didn't like the 3 matches with HHH. One was good enough. But at least HHH let brock win 2 out of 3.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Punk wins the match: booking. Lesnar wins a fight: size, power and ufc.
    Why do you think they will book it that way? I am not saying they won't or that the shouldn't. I am just curious as to why you feel that way. I think punk should lose. Brock needs to win more.

    There are few matches that I have seen that got me angry but the brock/cena match pissed me off. I was completely shocked that after all that cena still pulled out a victory. I hope the same doesn't happen again at SS with punk/brock

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I didn't like the punk/taker match at all. I am a huge taker fan but I am not sure if he simply has lost it.
    I think punk can put on a great match but for some reason that match was boring. A wrestler can carry a match
    but he needs some help. I hope WM this year is his last match
    I completely agree. Undertaker is my all time favorite...and even I was hoping there was no Taker vs Punk match this year. I was hoping Taker was done at 20-0.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Why do you think they will book it that way? I am not saying they won't or that the shouldn't. I am just curious as to why you feel that way. I think punk should lose. Brock needs to win more.

    There are few matches that I have seen that got me angry but the brock/cena match pissed me off. I was completely shocked that after all that cena still pulled out a victory. I hope the same doesn't happen again at SS with punk/brock
    I'm thinking that Punk will benefit from the win more, he's the babyface in the feud and Brock is a part timer. Unless the plan is for the feud to continue beyond Summerslam I just think Punk will get the win.


    Divas to believe in.

  10. #10
    No matter how great punk is but he just don't look believable to hang with Brock. I'd rather pay for Brock VS Ryback . The reason it would look more believable, competitive and It will help Ryback establish.

    Off topic:
    Punk and Bryan are my favorite wrestlers but I still believe they are not main event guys. Remember how great Dean malinko and Eddie Guerrero were? They were not main event guys but they were still my favorite. These days people seem to think that every wrestler that comes to WWE should be champion for once..A main event guy should always look strong like Brock, Rock or batista or at least Bret Hart (he was still believable)..I am with Vince here

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.