Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Evolution reuniting?

with Randy Orton and Triple H rumored heel turns coming this year how about the join forces and have Evolution again but with Triple H being the legend Ric Flair role, Randy being the star role that Triple H played. I wouldnt know who else to involve in it as the future stars Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns would be possible but i wouldnt want them to break up the Shield. Hell you can bring back Ric Flair as the manager with Triple H being the evil boss. What do you think is this possible? Who would you want in the Stable? Would it be good tv to watch? Let me know your thoughts below.

For me i think the WWE will struggle turning Orton as he is just so over and they are teasing he will cash it in whenever now matter whos champion. I wouldnt know who could be the future stars, and I think it would be very good tv as it worked the last time. Im not saying copy what exactly happened but use the same blueprint that created Orton and Batista start.

Just no. I don't want to see that.
    Respect the beard !

I actually would like to see it. As long as their heels. I can't stand face versions of Hunter, Batista, and Orton.
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    No, Evolution has had their day!

I didnt mean have the same group just with Triple H in the role Ric Flair was and Randy Orton in the role Triple H was with 2 new up and comers, no Batista, and maybe a Flair but probably not.

I think there would be a better chance of seeing Orton, Cody, Axel and maybe Bray Wyatt (with Bray and Axel using their "real" names) in a reformation of Legacy. If HHH goes rogue, I see him feuding with Vince and Corporate management, as he always has. I see him with DB and eventually CM Punk, the ultimate anti-hero.

Blog Entries
    Aaaaaaaand this is why none of you are writing for WWE. Now all we are waiting for is the inevitable Nation of Domination suggestion and we'll be full up on our daily quota of rehashed stable ideas. Nice work guys!

There must be a Flair blading joke here somewhere but I can't be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyNoNut View Post
    with Randy Orton and Triple H rumored heel turns coming this year how about the join forces and have Evolution again but with Triple H being the legend Ric Flair role, Randy being the star role that Triple H played. I wouldnt know who else to involve in it as the future stars Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns would be possible but i wouldnt want them to break up the Shield. Hell you can bring back Ric Flair as the manager with Triple H being the evil boss. What do you think is this possible? Who would you want in the Stable? Would it be good tv to watch? Let me know your thoughts below.

For me i think the WWE will struggle turning Orton as he is just so over and they are teasing he will cash it in whenever now matter whos champion. I wouldnt know who could be the future stars, and I think it would be very good tv as it worked the last time. Im not saying copy what exactly happened but use the same blueprint that created Orton and Batista start.
    I guess great minds or delusional ones think a like, because after Triple H was placed as ref I started to think the same thing. DB and Cena have a great match, but DB loses. During the celebration Triple H pedigrees Cena, waves out Orton, we got a new cooperate champ. A little evolution reunion. Cena gets some time off. DB and Orton feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Aaaaaaaand this is why none of you are writing for WWE. Now all we are waiting for is the inevitable Nation of Domination suggestion and we'll be full up on our daily quota of rehashed stable ideas. Nice work guys!

How about a NOD stab---- oh you.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter