Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    I like the comedy role people have suggested and floating around the lower midcard status. Even getting an upset victory over ADR on a ppv before going lower midcard with a comedy role. Is very entertaining and funny. He and Santino had a feud a while ago if I remember right. I remember the night Ricardo sang La Cucca Racha, or however you spell it. Pure comedy gold. Lol. And I agree, seeing him as El Loco would be unwise.

Blog Entries
    Anything that pulls ADR from his high status works for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I like Ricardo Rodriguez. For some reason even though all he really does is announced, I've actually grown to enjoy seeing him on TV every week. And I believe if Del Rio never had Ricardo, then Del Rio would not have lasted. Since I believe Ricardo's announcing basically got Del Rio over. I remember when Ricardo entered the Rumble with his messed up car, I wasn't upset at all. I felt him eliminating Justin Gabriel, and his little dance in the ring was very entertaining, probably one of the most entertaining moments in the whole match. And I believe many in the WWE Universe actually like Ricardo as well. He just has a likable personality, and is actually very funny. He's also a pretty good wrestler as well, and has taken some crazy bumps. (Look at the Punk Vs Miz Vs Del Rio TLC Match when Ricardo fell backwards off the ladder)

After Del Rio's attack on Ricardo on RAW, I felt this is the perfect opportunity to have Ricardo return as a wrestler. This may sound crazy but I feel a feud between Ricardo and Del Rio can be very good for both of them. Ricardo can be the underdog, and I believe he can really get the crowd on his side, and I would have Del Rio continue to beat him down which continue to give him more heat. Eventually Ricardo would get the upset. Or he can return to the roster as El Local.

Whatever they do, I hope to see Ricardo on my TV Screen again in some way. I feel he's funny, and entertaining. And I can see him as a face people can really get behind.

Thoughts on Ricardo Rodriguez? And what would you like to see him do when he returns to TV?
    did they suspend him again or why did they have Del Rio turn on him does anyone know???

If and when he does come back would like to see him get a chance to go it in the ring someway somehow!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    did they suspend him again or why did they have Del Rio turn on him does anyone know???

If and when he does come back would like to see him get a chance to go it in the ring someway somehow!!!
    He was suspended for failing a Wellness Policy test.
    I guess splitting him from ADR is a way of punishing him? I don't know. I just hope it doesn't mean that he's going to be released.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!