Page 731 of 781 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721729730731732733 741 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 7810
    I'll be around.

I'll be the one who looks like Elvis.

I'd say points but I really don't think anyone will get that reference.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    I'll make a list of the music I have in my cell (which I use as an MP3 device) to show the variety of taste I have, but no one would give a fuck, so I'll spare you with that shit.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    So I sent a PM out to a few people to see if they'd be interested in bringing a female wrestler to EWNCW, and I wanted to make a point of posting something in this thread, to the effect that we are currently looking for some female wrestlers for the womens division we are looking to build. So if you have any interest, feel free to sign up

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So I sent a PM out to a few people to see if they'd be interested in bringing a female wrestler to EWNCW, and I wanted to make a point of posting something in this thread, to the effect that we are currently looking for some female wrestlers for the womens division we are looking to build. So if you have any interest, feel free to sign up
    SB has control of my Sasha Panzer. If anybody wants to take over Barbie Panzer - feel free to use her

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    SB has control of my Sasha Panzer. If anybody wants to take over Barbie Panzer - feel free to use her
    Truly sucks you are done with efedding bro!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Truly sucks you are done with efedding bro!
    Still a reader though.

That said, one day I may jump back in- but not for quite awhile

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Still a reader though.

That said, one day I may jump back in- but not for quite awhile
    This is how I feel too, at least as far as my CAW wrestlers go, though I'm not sure if I'll ever jump back in. I don't feel like doing so at any point in the near future at least.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Just to let everyone know, anyone who signs/re-signs up after Friday of this week definitely won't be on the first shows (that's the first episode of Rage or Inferno). We have enough now we think to do both shows, so those first two ill be made up of as many as we can fit from the ones who have signed up by this Friday. Anyone we can't fit on these shows plus anyone who signs up after Friday, we'll obviously work on fitting you on the next shows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just to let everyone know, anyone who signs/re-signs up after Friday of this week definitely won't be on the first shows (that's the first episode of Rage or Inferno). We have enough now we think to do both shows, so those first two ill be made up of as many as we can fit from the ones who have signed up by this Friday. Anyone we can't fit on these shows plus anyone who signs up after Friday, we'll obviously work on fitting you on the next shows.
    Oh, and remember that you need to post your bio in the new thread, in the format that's given in the OP please (this is for convenience sake as it's a pain otherwise, and messaging people hounding them to change it so that it is the correct format isn't something I want to be doing as it's not nice). If you wish your return/debut to be a surprise then let us know and obviously hold off from posting a bio. Also, if you have ideas on how you'd like to return, who you'd like to feud with, any other general ideas then again, let one of us know.

Blog Entries

EDIT: Serious note, it doesn't get much better than Joshua Tree/Achtung Baby/All That You Can't Leave Behind/How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb....U2 for the win.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????