Page 728 of 770 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718726727728729730 738 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7694
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Oh for sure it is , I personally love it. I wont be making any changes as far as my current theme goes. I just wanted to see what intimidating rock songs are out there that fit the bill for a guy like MD maybe for the future someday.

Dont knock me for this because I dont know if they are cool or not lol. But I like motorhead "outlaw", motor head version of enter the sandman, and metallica "I dissappear"
    Oh I see what you mean! I'm the wrong person to ask in that case, I'm not really a fan of heavy metal and such. Grind, Vegas, Krysys, Vand are a few that i know who would be better placed to offer a better opinion on that genre of music!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Oh I see what you mean! I'm the wrong person to ask in that case, I'm not really a fan of heavy metal and such. Grind, Vegas, Krysys, Vand are a few that i know who would be better placed to offer a better opinion on that genre of music!
    *is dissapointed not to be mentioned*
    just kidding
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    *is dissapointed not to be mentioned*
    just kidding
    Sorry yes you're definitely one of the metal heads here I'm sure there's other obvious people I could have mentioned too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Cheers bud.

Ok, so first of all thanks for the patience. Regarding the past week's fiasco I'd rather just draw a line under that and not draw on it too much. Basically, I chatted with B-Mac after seeing his interview with CP and in the end he proposed this idea of him taking over EWNCW for a series of shows leading to a ppv. After that, he'd leave and EWNCW would have carried on, shaken up for the better. that was the idea at least. I didn't really have any input on anything for this idea, but from what I gather, Mac and bear didn't agree on something and that lead to Mac canning the whole thing, as seen from his post.
    Either way, that's done now and we'll just move on, so let's draw a line under it.

(points if you get this reference).
    Firstly. Chatted isn't quite the right words. Harassed would be more of an accurate description of what you did.

Secondly i I didn't propose anything to you. I said YOU should run the ewncw funeral show and switch things up in a way that would fire someone else to step up and refuse to watch it die.

You our turned around and told me to do it myself... I was like. Yeah one show sure...

Then YOU came back to annoy me some more and said, you know what you should do 3-4 lead in shows...

I was like, on one condition, you back the fuck off and let me do what needs to be done to make changes... And you need to tell people on creative to let me do things.

Then I went and started to plan things. And bear wouldn't shut up and leave me to plan things. Then bear said he wanted some of his boring stories left to still run.

And then you and bear both decided to start harassing me while I was at work... And you know what. I don't have to put up with your shit.

So yeah, I blew up and pulled the pin on the whole thing.

As as for the line... I believe it originally got drawn 40 times during an argument you had with someone and I'm gonna go ahead and
    redraw it right here

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Firstly. Chatted isn't quite the right words. Harassed would be more of an accurate description of what you did.

Secondly i I didn't propose anything to you. I said YOU should run the ewncw funeral show and switch things up in a way that would fire someone else to step up and refuse to watch it die.

You our turned around and told me to do it myself... I was like. Yeah one show sure...

Then YOU came back to annoy me some more and said, you know what you should do 3-4 lead in shows...

I was like, on one condition, you back the fuck off and let me do what needs to be done to make changes... And you need to tell people on creative to let me do things.

Then I went and started to plan things. And bear wouldn't shut up and leave me to plan things. Then bear said he wanted some of his boring stories left to still run.

And then you and bear both decided to start harassing me while I was at work... And you know what. I don't have to put up with your shit.

So yeah, I blew up and pulled the pin on the whole thing.

As as for the line... I believe it originally got drawn 40 times during an argument you had with someone and I'm gonna go ahead and
    redraw it right here

Blog Entries
    keep it clean lads
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Place is getting a face lift!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Well lets move on. Anywho, this is a new chance for any and everyone to prove that they are indeed top talent in EWNCW. In sense, it's like a free for all and the few that rise to the top, might just surprise us all!
    Tai "Greatness" Knight
    A EWNCW Original
    EWNCW World Tag Team Championships: The Force of Greatness (3/18/11 - 6/16/11)
    Now All Hail Greatness!

Nothing will be the same, and I cannot fuckin wait.

Its like Ewncw is making the transition into the "attitude era" lol

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

What do you listen to then? I figured like most of us you were a metalhead

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young